HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Gainey protects Brisebois

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-28-2003, 11:21 AM
  #51
HABitude
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Laprairie, dans la belle Province
Posts: 2,561
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike8
What are you ranting and raving about? I said I don't like Brisebois since I like tough hockey. Brisebois isn't a tough hockey player. But I realize he's still a quality player and an asset when used properly. What part didn't you understand exactly?
As I said, I wasn't pointing you at all. That was a message to all the booers and Breezer-bashers for no special reason. If you don't like players that are not tough, that's fine with me, I have the same preference. I didn't like the play of Brisebois last year but he didn't deserve to be booed before he touched the puck. BTW, offensive-oriented D are in all Stanley Cup winner teams. To win the Cup, you need at least one D offensive-oriented.

Bad plays of Brisebois pisses me off but booers pisses me off further more. Don't forget that Brisebois was playing with an ankle injury last year, like Perreault was playing with an injury for the second part of the season. If a player is playing too many minutes and is used injured in critic situations we have to blame the coach or the GM. The coach says the player go in the ice, the player goes. An order is an order.

I hate mediocrity from the players as much as for any human being - including hockey fans. Some of them doesn't deserve my respect.

Let brisebois a chance to prove he still can play a good offensive game. With injury-free season and a brand new start, he can put up points like 3 years ago.

Just my two cents comments...

HABitude is offline  
Old
09-28-2003, 12:24 PM
  #52
StanleyCH25
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 922
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejaculine
damn, Hull should`ve stayed Hull and not be part of Gatineau. Now I`m ashamed to live in Gatineau because of ignorant comments like this. Whatever your probably like what, 12 years old?
Just a heads up, an ignorant comment followed by another ignorant comment doesn`t exactly make things any better. Leave your flaming comments behind you. The guy doesn`t deserve our attention.

StanleyCH25 is offline  
Old
09-28-2003, 12:37 PM
  #53
Souffle
A soupÁon of nutmeg
 
Souffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Le Creuset
Country: France
Posts: 3,484
vCash: 500
I was reading some of the comments on rds.ca and I was amazed to see that quite a few people are treating this whole thing as an English/Francais dispute. In short, there is a belief that drunken anglophones pick on Brisebois because he is a Quebecois. Some even suggested a kind of tit-for-tat: les anglias huent Brisebois, on va huer Rivet.

Just amazing. I can't believe that this has anything to do with Quebec politics. It's really disappointing that some people think it does.

Souffle is offline  
Old
09-28-2003, 01:15 PM
  #54
Habsolution
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: En tounoi avec Theo? Bonn chan!
Posts: 2,408
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave
I was reading some of the comments on rds.ca and I was amazed to see that quite a few people are treating this whole thing as an English/Francais dispute. In short, there is a belief that drunken anglophones pick on Brisebois because he is a Quebecois. Some even suggested a kind of tit-for-tat: les anglias huent Brisebois, on va huer Rivet.

Just amazing. I can't believe that this has anything to do with Quebec politics. It's really disappointing that some people think it does.
I stopped reading those it pisses me off too much to realize how dumb people are.

Habsolution is offline  
Old
09-28-2003, 01:17 PM
  #55
Wildcat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 366
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidboot
just wondering...when Brisebois plays his normal wuss way and ends up costing us, (and be guaranteed he will) will you guys still be saying "thats alright Breezer, you've come into camp in good shape blah, blah, blah..." Do a few of you guys tie his skates for him also??? Tuck him into bed at night? Kiss a boo boo??? Powder his bum???

how much more do we have to endure. I'll cheer on the Canadiens but I will not put up with this guy anymore. He is the gutless one, a true coward on the ice, a one dimensional wussbag matador.
When the going gets tough Breezer goes to France.


Brisebois is a stiff. If he didn't have that contract that he doesn't warrant he would be long gone from Montreal. The contract is not Breezers fault though.

what a joke this is....The Patrice Brisebois fan club is alive and well on the hockeysfuture message board.


how much longer.....


I can't wait for next year (if we have next year) to hear the faithful on hockeysfuture Montreals message board come to Breezers defense.


how much longer...



I'll boo him. Just to watch the tears roll down his eyes.
Why don't you grab a bat and break his knee caps Gillooly-style then you'll be rid of him. You may even see tears then, sadist.

Boo him if it's warranted, not because he touches the puck. Itís disgusting to hear, and it canít be good for the team.

Gainey is right, they donít need these fans at the game.. theyíre mindless! Most of them probably donít even know what theyíre booing for.

Brisebois is not a favorite of mine but this whole situation has gotten out of hand. No other player in the NHL takes this kind of abuse from his teamís fans for no reason. The contract canít even be debatable because anyone would have taken that contract. Finally we have someone like Gainey to take hold of the situation as best he can. Will it stop though? Probably notÖ always going to be morons in the stands anywhereÖ

Wildcat is offline  
Old
09-28-2003, 02:21 PM
  #56
Russian Fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,475
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Russian Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat
No other player in the NHL takes this kind of abuse from his teamís fans for no reason.
I think Tom Poti during his time in Edmonton received a lot of booing & it wasn't pretty also.

1 thing that annoyed me the most is that as much as people hated the leafs for their arrogance, they SUPPORT their team & you rarely heard boo's like in MTL. They can make so harsh criticism on the radio-tv-newpaper but NEVER they will do such thing like some dumba$$ did here during a game at the ACC.

Russian Fan is offline  
Old
09-28-2003, 02:29 PM
  #57
Joe Malone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mabou....Wawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,633
vCash: 500
I don't boo any player's mistakes. (I curse them under my breath. :p ) And I guess people do have the right to boo if they've paid for their ticket. But Brisebois has been booed when he's come out for the pre-game skate, booed when he steps on the ice for his shift, booed when he approaches the puck, and booed when he touches the puck. All this before he's done anything! It's gotten ridiculous. And if he's booed because he's overpaid, then the entire league should be booed, as they're all overpaid.

I've been critical of Breezy in the past, and he still hasn't won me over, but he seems to making an honest effort to start the year. If Brisebois' teammates and the Habs management are willing to forget his past mistakes, then I can give him another chance too. (I reserve the right to curse under my breath though. )

As for what Gainey said, I like it. Just think, the next time someone boos Patrice needlessly, the person in the next seat can call the booer a gutless *******. Should make for some interesting conversations (or confrontations) in the stands.

Joe Malone is offline  
Old
09-28-2003, 02:52 PM
  #58
zurg999
Registered User
 
zurg999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Brampton ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,532
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by strummerman
For me there are 2 important points about this whole discussion- One I agree everyone has right to boo. However, I find that the group of fans that go the Bell Centre to specifically pick on Breezer hoping he makes an error in order to boo him is not real booing but harassment. Everyone should get booed for making errors. However, the instant your out to get someone then it is conspiratorial and plain harassment. In that situation I think Gainey should boot those fans out of the rink.

The second point is the contract. Whenever they discuss Breezer, the discussion always goes back to how much he is paid. As everyone knows by now, I care little what a player makes. The fact he makes 4-5 million interests me in the least. Most of the time players are paid for their past performances anyways and not what they are doing now. The point is if the booing is related to his contract then Gainey is right these fans are plain jealous of what he is earning. I think Breezer is earning the market rate and that is it

You make a couple of great points, guess we can agree on this one (unlike our projections for the year;-)

I compare the "fans" who boo a player when he steps on the ice with the goofs at PGA tournaments who bellow "you the man!!" as loud as the can after someone tees off. It doesn't matter that the tee shot is headed 40 yards into the next fairway, it only matters that you can draw attention to yourself through behaving like a witless ass.

By the way, Strummerman, what's the story behind your user name? You a Clash fan or a guitar player?

zurg999 is offline  
Old
09-28-2003, 03:21 PM
  #59
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by strummerman
For me there are 2 important points about this whole discussion- One I agree everyone has right to boo. However, I find that the group of fans that go the Bell Centre to specifically pick on Breezer hoping he makes an error in order to boo him is not real booing but harassment. Everyone should get booed for making errors. However, the instant your out to get someone then it is conspiratorial and plain harassment. In that situation I think Gainey should boot those fans out of the rink.

The second point is the contract. Whenever they discuss Breezer, the discussion always goes back to how much he is paid. As everyone knows by now, I care little what a player makes. The fact he makes 4-5 million interests me in the least. Most of the time players are paid for their past performances anyways and not what they are doing now. The point is if the booing is related to his contract then Gainey is right these fans are plain jealous of what he is earning. I think Breezer is earning the market rate and that is it
S Man I agree with a lot of what you say.Reaction to a play and harassment are 2 separate issues. If I see an error, I'll comment to whoever is beside me, I wouldn't boo, but that's just personality. If you leave the house looking to boo someone because you feel being a Habs "fan" puts you on some holy mission, well you're a pretty sad human being. I also agree with you about salary, I don't know if you heard Mcguire a few days ago discussing how you would seldom hear booing if salaries weren't disclosed. I don't agree with Gainey giving anyone the heaveho, though I'd enjoy it. I guess people have the right to be low class, about all you can do is hold up a mirror, much like Gainey already did.
I didn't read what was on RDS, though I heard Claude Maillhot talking about the rumour that it was the Italian community booing Brisebois. I hope I misunderstood him, as I'd hate to think we've become this idiotic.The idea Davedave read kind of threw me. So, if I understand correctly, some poster on a RDS board figures that booing Rivet would make Brisebois feel better. Sometimes I read what other people say and I feel smarter. So, in summation, apparently the Italians are after Brisebois, the French Canadians are going to boo Rivet, a guy from Thunder Bay, and every thing will be better. OK. BTW, I swear I'm not making up what Maillhot said on RDS, unless I was having an acid flashback.

mcphee is offline  
Old
09-28-2003, 06:14 PM
  #60
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Obviously the Italian community isn't plotting against Brisebois. I pointed it out as an example of the stupidity out there. Sadly I think salary issues are here to stay. Should the NHL get some sort of fixed salary structure, hockey fans will become like NFL fans and become 'capologists'. Talk to a big NFL fan in an American city and he'll rhyme off his team's salary structure. I'd bet that the average poster here can guess most Habs salaries within 20%.

mcphee is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 03:29 AM
  #61
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Bravo Bob ! It had to be said, and now itís in the open. We donít need fans who boo the home team or any player, he said to them, youíre cowards and we donít want you.

I agree. A true fan wants to help his team. I may or may not like Patrice, or any other player for that matter, but I want my team to win. And I donít help any of them when I boo and conspuate a player.

I boo someone else instead. The referee, for instance. Now thereís an easy target, and isnít he the first step in home ice advantage ? You know Forum ghosts often appear when the ref is having a hard time.

Booing the other team, now thatís even better. Throw them off, let them see what itís like to screw up in our home rink. Hey, weíre Habs fans, we expect the best, so put up, superstar. You think his mother wears Army boots, nowís the time to tell him. I boo their coach too Ė what the heck, it canít hurt, can it? Boo the water boy while youíre at it.

BUT DONíT BOO OUR OWN PLAYERS !

So be warned, you home team hecklers, true fans wonít stand for it. If Bob Gainey himself doesnít go out in the stands to stop you, maybe someone else will.

Go Habs Go

Gros Bill is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 05:01 AM
  #62
Joe Cole
Registered User
 
Joe Cole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,185
vCash: 500
Here are my unorganized thoughts on Brisebois.

1- Marc Defoy of Le Journal said that the boobirds were Jack Todd readers.....No Marc, it is the English Sales Women from Eaton's. Nice to see racism/stupidity is alive and well at Le Journal.

2- Booing...is there a more childish reaction to frustration? If you must boo (because you are an intellectual midget) do so after a player makes a real bad play that causes a goal against the home team. Besides that...grow up.

3- saying that "I paid $100, I have the right to boo." is the same as saying that since you paid for your movie ticket you have the right to yell "fire" in a movie theatre.

4-If you are so hard up and that $100 dollars is THAT important to you, then stay home and buy groceries with the money. Watch the game on TV. Otherwise enjoy the game and cheer if you want the home team to win.

5-Every player on the Habs makes more then my doctor. That's right, every single one of these guys, including Dwyer and Bouillion make a ton of money. So if you are frustrated with Brisebois' salary, get over it. They are all overpaid relative to all of us.

That said....let's hope the Habs squeak into the playoffs and trade Brisebois (for his and our own good) to Carlolina for their first pick next year, so we can bag that kid Overkin.

Ciao!

Joe Cole is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 05:07 AM
  #63
skidboot
Registered User
 
skidboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 945
vCash: 500
If Breezers game gets affected by the booing of people then Pattycakes has the thinnest skin on the planet.

I've watched this stiff make the same mistakes year in and year out.

I'm sick of it.

And BTW Pattycakes would be crazy to have turned down the offer.
Is he worth the money??? Not even close...I wouldn't give him the steam off my pee but he did the right thing in taking the money.


If people want to defend and give Pattycakes yet another chance to redeem himself so be it. That is their choice. Just because I will boo him doesn't make me an unknowledgable fan...I'm just sick and frickin tired of his gutless cowardly style of hockey.
I just wonder that when he goes back to his matador style of playing will everyone still give him a pat on the back and a lollypop to make him feel better?



"I can't play well tonight because the people are booing me"...lol.



How much more do we have to endure?

skidboot is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 05:26 AM
  #64
Highlander
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Some place cold.....
Country: Canada
Posts: 324
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leph28
at 100$ a ticket, fans have a right to cheer or boo whoever they want.. Gainey is an ass. Maybe he's in the wrong league.. the PGA would love him.
Wow, a clear demonstration of a lack of hockey knowledge. Classless comment.

Highlander is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 05:34 AM
  #65
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Skidboot, maybe I'm getting the wrong impression, but I'm starting to think that you don't like Brisebois a whole lot. Never say that mcphee isn't perceptive. I'm not his biggest fan either but honestly I don't think we're arguing about the same thing. Even if Brisebois was oblivious to the booing, I would be proud of what Gainey said. It isn't about Brisebois, it's about respect and how you treat people. I'm not a big Juneau fan, nor Audette for that matter but I would not boo trhem at the Bell Centre. If I met them at the produce counter at the grocery store I'd nod hello and wish them luck. Over a few beers, I may tell my buddy that the 4.5 M could be better spent on a second line center, but I wouldn't stand up and scream for his head. As I said Brisebois isn't the issue, it's the pervasive mob mentality or the fact that a slice of the population can only grow a pair when hiding in a crowd.

mcphee is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 06:09 AM
  #66
Hab at it
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,639
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cole
3- saying that "I paid $100, I have the right to boo." is the same as saying that since you paid for your movie ticket you have the right to yell "fire" in a movie theatre.
I totally agree with everything you said and would like to add to this one point in that if I pay $100 for a ticket I have the right to enjoy the game without all of those cowardly ******** booing.

Hab at it is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 06:26 AM
  #67
CHareth
Registered User
 
CHareth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
Skidboot, maybe I'm getting the wrong impression, but I'm starting to think that you don't like Brisebois a whole lot. Never say that mcphee isn't perceptive. I'm not his biggest fan either but honestly I don't think we're arguing about the same thing. Even if Brisebois was oblivious to the booing, I would be proud of what Gainey said. It isn't about Brisebois, it's about respect and how you treat people. I'm not a big Juneau fan, nor Audette for that matter but I would not boo trhem at the Bell Centre. If I met them at the produce counter at the grocery store I'd nod hello and wish them luck. Over a few beers, I may tell my buddy that the 4.5 M could be better spent on a second line center, but I wouldn't stand up and scream for his head. As I said Brisebois isn't the issue, it's the pervasive mob mentality or the fact that a slice of the population can only grow a pair when hiding in a crowd.
Brilliant!! Especially that last sentence.

CHareth is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 09:00 AM
  #68
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole
 
Munchausen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Stuck in traffic
Posts: 5,330
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidboot
Just because I will boo him doesn't make me an unknowledgable fan...
Not at all. You're right about that. It just makes you a plain bad unsupporting fan that just goes to the Bell center to whine and be a jackass. And added to that a pain for the people surrounding you in the Bell that would like to enjoy the game without hearing boooooooooooooooooooooooo every god damn minute of it.

You say that Brisebois' play shouldn't be influenced by the booing on the ice? Well then I'll turn the question around. What are you expecting to accomplish by booing him? Do you really think Gainey will go "Oh gee some don't like him I better trade him quick". That was Reggy Houle...

Munchausen is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 09:30 AM
  #69
Brisebois
Registered User
 
Brisebois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Feeding Johan Sedin
Posts: 2,524
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Skidboot, I suspect that one of the main reasons you go to Canadiens games is to boo Brisebois. In that case, if Brisebois (along with Traverse if you wish) were traded, then you would quickly find another player on the Habs to blame Canadiens losses, because we wouldnít become instant 82-game-winners off the trade. Iíd bet the new 'booee' would be between Audette, Juneau and Dykhuis. Or some poor rookie who keeps making mistakes as he learns the ins and outs of the NHL. Youíd be letting out your frustration on another player.

Thatís why I applaud Gainey. He's criticizing the booing, because he knows that even if he trades Brisebois, the booing won't stop. It's by speaking out that he'll get what this team needs. Fan support.

I donít know if the Canadiens would ever really be able to dominate games with the fans booing their players. Iím not telling you to stop the booing, just boo the other team.

Incidentally, are you Italian?

Brisebois is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 09:57 AM
  #70
Marchy79
Registered User
 
Marchy79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Barrie
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,915
vCash: 500
I love the fact that Craig Rivet came out and said last year the same thing, that the booing is pissing everyone off in the dressing room, and guys WANT to stay away from here because of it... (good example Georges Laraque)

Booing is keeping us in the cold, as it lowers team spirit, because maybe THEY start to believe they suck, and don't play like they should.

I remember going to my first (and only) hab game againsty Detroit 2 years back (IMO best reg season game of the year )

Though we lost 3-2... We WERE down 2-0 and looking rather meek until...
That's right the MOLSON centre got up on it's feet and started cheering like mad...
The Brave heart song went on the radio, and the whole building was pumping up our boys. I saw Perrault AND Petrov get shivers down their spine (they tried to get comfortable again by shrugging it off) and what do you know, against the BEST team assembled at the time, we tied it in a matter of 2 minutes and 13 seconds.

(By the way it was Perrault and Petrov who scored the 2 incidental goals)

My point???
Cheering is much more constructive than booing.

Marchy79 is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 11:05 AM
  #71
Hab at it
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,639
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost # 1
I love the fact that Craig Rivet came out and said last year the same thing, that the booing is pissing everyone off in the dressing room, and guys WANT to stay away from here because of it... (good example Georges Laraque)

Booing is keeping us in the cold, as it lowers team spirit, because maybe THEY start to believe they suck, and don't play like they should.

I remember going to my first (and only) hab game againsty Detroit 2 years back (IMO best reg season game of the year )

Though we lost 3-2... We WERE down 2-0 and looking rather meek until...
That's right the MOLSON centre got up on it's feet and started cheering like mad...
The Brave heart song went on the radio, and the whole building was pumping up our boys. I saw Perrault AND Petrov get shivers down their spine (they tried to get comfortable again by shrugging it off) and what do you know, against the BEST team assembled at the time, we tied it in a matter of 2 minutes and 13 seconds.

(By the way it was Perrault and Petrov who scored the 2 incidental goals)

My point???
Cheering is much more constructive than booing.
Excellent true life story and it just goes to show that positive reinforcement is more advantageous than negative.

Hab at it is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 11:45 AM
  #72
habfan4
Registered User
 
habfan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Deus Amat Pretzel
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,427
vCash: 500
The way I see it Gainey's comments are designed to accomplish three things:

1) Give Brisebois some room to breath (the most obvious). Who knows maybe Patrice will actually respond to this support.
2) Move some of the pressure from the team to himself. The media and some fans are already braying about the teams pre-season performance.
3) Get the players to compete like a team by circling the wagons. He almost seems to be saying "it's us against them" (media & certain fans).

The whole things seems positively "Bowmanesque".

habfan4 is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 12:15 PM
  #73
Drunk World Order
Registered User
 
Drunk World Order's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 492
vCash: 500
I think it's great that someones sticking up for our team...and he's not holding back...a man with a heavy set of balls...gotta respect that...Briesbois is a decent d-man...I believe he's been used wrong...In my mind he's a 4th Dman...who can play the point on the PP and give you a solid 17 minutes a game...It will be interesting to see if SOuray stays healthy...Briebois may have a solid year!!!

Drunk World Order is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 04:24 PM
  #74
skidboot
Registered User
 
skidboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 945
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
Not at all. You're right about that. It just makes you a plain bad unsupporting fan that just goes to the Bell center to whine and be a jackass. And added to that a pain for the people surrounding you in the Bell that would like to enjoy the game without hearing boooooooooooooooooooooooo every god damn minute of it.

You say that Brisebois' play shouldn't be influenced by the booing on the ice? Well then I'll turn the question around. What are you expecting to accomplish by booing him? Do you really think Gainey will go "Oh gee some don't like him I better trade him quick". That was Reggy Houle...


Tell ya what Munchy...next time I go to a game and Brisebois coughs the puck up resulting in a goal because he played his normal wuss way, I'll do what you do and applaud. How's that?

What do I expect to accomplish by booing? Hopefully and I mean hopefully, it will get to the point where everyone is booing that stiff and ends up either with him being traded or he just leaves.

now on to the others......


I ask you....How much longer do we or should we have to endure Brisebois and his wuss play?

How did you feel when he went to France last year? I was hoping he would stay....showed alot of what he was.

I wouldn't boo the rookie for whoever asked but I will boo the VETERAN who is constantly making the dumb rookie mistakes because he is a puss on the ice.

I'm not Italian. lol.

Gainey should stick up for his player...yes.


and if you knew me you'd know that I don't hide in a crowd. lol.

Traverse can leave just as fast as Brisebois for all I care.



Again.....I've asked this a few times.....how much longer should we have to endure Brisebois?


Hopefully I answered all you questions properly....

skidboot is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 04:45 PM
  #75
Raskolnikov76
Registered User
 
Raskolnikov76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montrťal
Posts: 429
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidboot
I ask you....How much longer do we or should we have to endure Brisebois and his wuss play?
How much longer should we have to endure your blind hate?

Raskolnikov76 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.