HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Winter Classic patch on the Rangers jersey

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-11-2013, 03:06 PM
  #1
LEAFS FAN 4 EVER
GO LEAFS GO
 
LEAFS FAN 4 EVER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,675
vCash: 500
Winter Classic patch on the Rangers jersey

Hey Rangers fans I got a quick question about the patch from their 2012 Winter Classic jersey. A few months ago when I saw the Leafs 2013 Winter Classic jersey for sale in person I noticed that the patch was not included on the shoulder of the replica jerseys. I was told it needs to be purchased seperate and added on. It's only included on the pro version and it's the same thing for the Red Wings one. Anyway I was wondering was the replica version of the Rangers one sold the exact same way since yours also had the patch on the right shoulder.

LEAFS FAN 4 EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 03:11 PM
  #2
NYRFAN218
Brass God
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 11,445
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAFS FAN 4 EVER View Post
Hey Rangers fans I got a quick question about the patch from their 2012 Winter Classic jersey. A few months ago when I saw the Leafs 2013 Winter Classic jersey for sale in person I noticed that the patch was not included on the shoulder of the replica jerseys. I was told it needs to be purchased seperate and added on. It's only included on the pro version and it's the same thing for the Red Wings one. Anyway I was wondering was the replica version of the Rangers one sold the exact same way since yours also had the patch on the right shoulder.
My replica Winter Classic jersey had the patch on it just like all the other ones that were sold. Assuming authentics were the same though many of those weren't put out for sale.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 03:17 PM
  #3
LEAFS FAN 4 EVER
GO LEAFS GO
 
LEAFS FAN 4 EVER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,675
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
My replica Winter Classic jersey had the patch on it just like all the other ones that were sold. Assuming authentics were the same though many of those weren't put out for sale.
That makes me wonder why the Leafs and Red Wings replicas are sold without the patch, where as the authentics already have it on.

LEAFS FAN 4 EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 03:25 PM
  #4
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montana
Country: United States
Posts: 12,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAFS FAN 4 EVER View Post
That makes me wonder why the Leafs and Red Wings replicas are sold without the patch, where as the authentics already have it on.
Add on sale.

Barbara Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.