HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Winter Classic patch on the Rangers jersey

Old
09-11-2013, 03:06 PM
LEAFS FAN 4 EVER
GO LEAFS GO

vCash: 500
Winter Classic patch on the Rangers jersey

Hey Rangers fans I got a quick question about the patch from their 2012 Winter Classic jersey. A few months ago when I saw the Leafs 2013 Winter Classic jersey for sale in person I noticed that the patch was not included on the shoulder of the replica jerseys. I was told it needs to be purchased seperate and added on. It's only included on the pro version and it's the same thing for the Red Wings one. Anyway I was wondering was the replica version of the Rangers one sold the exact same way since yours also had the patch on the right shoulder.

LEAFS FAN 4 EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 03:11 PM
NYRFAN218
Brass God

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAFS FAN 4 EVER View Post
Hey Rangers fans I got a quick question about the patch from their 2012 Winter Classic jersey. A few months ago when I saw the Leafs 2013 Winter Classic jersey for sale in person I noticed that the patch was not included on the shoulder of the replica jerseys. I was told it needs to be purchased seperate and added on. It's only included on the pro version and it's the same thing for the Red Wings one. Anyway I was wondering was the replica version of the Rangers one sold the exact same way since yours also had the patch on the right shoulder.
My replica Winter Classic jersey had the patch on it just like all the other ones that were sold. Assuming authentics were the same though many of those weren't put out for sale.

09-11-2013, 03:17 PM
LEAFS FAN 4 EVER
GO LEAFS GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
My replica Winter Classic jersey had the patch on it just like all the other ones that were sold. Assuming authentics were the same though many of those weren't put out for sale.
That makes me wonder why the Leafs and Red Wings replicas are sold without the patch, where as the authentics already have it on.

LEAFS FAN 4 EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAFS FAN 4 EVER View Post
That makes me wonder why the Leafs and Red Wings replicas are sold without the patch, where as the authentics already have it on.
Add on sale.

Barbara Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote