HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Interesting Articles

Old
08-23-2013, 08:31 PM
Loose Sens
Drafting my Overalls

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countdown0 View Post
Getting lots of shot attempts is all well and good. Not enough are shots on goal though. And of the shots on goal, not enough beat the goalie. However, with Bobby Ryan playing with Spezza, that may change.
Do you believe we're the only team and fanbase wishing less of our shots were blocked, less of them went wide?

I think we're fine and things will get better when we have two legitimate top lane players in Spezza and Ryan taking the pressure off Michalek, younger players.

Loose Sens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-23-2013, 09:16 PM
BonkTastic
+/- =Worst Stat EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senscore View Post
It's a Shakespearean tragedy is what it is.
A "Shakespearean Tragedy" analogy would suggest that the Sens have no hope of redeeming themselves in this regards, that we are doomed to our "can't hit the net" ways until we meet our maker.

...so, for our sakes, I certainly hope that it's a regular old-fashioned run-of-the-mill tragedy, and not the Shakespearean type.

BonkTastic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-23-2013, 10:29 PM
Senscore
The Superior B-Side

My mistake. It's a Sisyphean tragedy, which is much more depressing, because the sweet release of death will never come.

Senscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2013, 02:05 AM
Icelevel
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reg Season SC View Post
Do you believe we're the only team and fanbase wishing less of our shots were blocked, less of them went wide?

I think we're fine and things will get better when we have two legitimate top lane players in Spezza and Ryan taking the pressure off Michalek, younger players.
Not to mention karlsson is pretty good at getting his shots through and will be added to the lineup.

Icelevel is offline   Reply With Quote