HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

any preds gear stores

Old
08-31-2013, 11:50 AM
KOPITARRULEZ11

vCash: 500
any preds gear stores

I'm looking to buy some stuff but of course the preds store is closed and I believe the Tennessee fans store went under in the Lebanon mall is there any other stores in the area

KOPITARRULEZ11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 12:29 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPITARRULEZ11 View Post
I'm looking to buy some stuff but of course the preds store is closed and I believe the Tennessee fans store went under in the Lebanon mall is there any other stores in the area
The place to go would be any of the three Sport Season's locations around Middle Tennessee (Gallatin, Cool Springs, Nashville), but I've also seen a fairly good selection at Dick's Sporting Goods in Mount Juliet if you are on this side of town.

FWIW, as part of the arena renovations that are underway they are building a new, expanded team apparel store on the convention center side of the arena to serve as an around the year team store.

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 12:35 PM
KOPITARRULEZ11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Lake View Post
The place to go would be any of the three Sport Season's locations around Middle Tennessee (Gallatin, Cool Springs, Nashville), but I've also seen a fairly good selection at Dick's Sporting Goods in Mount Juliet if you are on this side of town.

FWIW, as part of the arena renovations that are underway they are building a new, expanded team apparel store on the convention center side of the arena to serve as an around the year team store.
im assuming its not open yet right in the convention center

KOPITARRULEZ11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 01:21 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPITARRULEZ11 View Post
im assuming its not open yet right in the convention center
No, the team store is actually currently at the main entrance to the arena. It is not in the convention center and will still be in the arena when the renovation is complete. I honestly don't know if the store is open today. Try calling (615) 770-2437.

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 02:11 PM
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor

Dick's in Murfreesboro has Preds apparel, but I haven't been in there since I bought my jersey a while back.

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:59 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

The best selection of Preds gear is online. Sad, but true. When I was in town over the summer, Sport Seasons had the best selection. Tennessee Sports Fan in Opry was pretty bare. The pro shop historically is one of the more costly options.

If you do look online for replica jerseys, be careful. If the price seems too good to be true -- it probably is. There are so many cheap counterfeits out there and they look horrible.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 09:21 PM
Marty Party
@ The Bridge

Last time I was in Academy Sports (Mt. Juliet & Smyrna) they only had t-shirts and some other small items. Same for Dick's in Mt. Juliet. There's also a Sports Seasons in Murfreesboro you can check out which will have a better selection. Once the season starts though they all will increase their on hand inventory of all Preds apparel.

On a side note, I was in Columbus last week and stopped by a Dick's up there and was shocked that I couldn't find one item of Blue Jacket's apparel. They were loaded with Reds, Browns, OSU and a small section of Indians stuff.

Marty Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2013, 08:18 AM
codeyh
HFB Partner

Send a message via AIM to codeyh
Sport Seasons is your best bet.

I wouldn't be surprised if the shelves are a bit bare right now, due to it being the off-season and college football apparel driving the $$. Once season starts, the merch will trickle back in.

codeyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2013, 11:36 AM
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor

Are the prices in the pro shop not the same as the prices online? Serious question. I've never compared the two.

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
Are the prices in the pro shop not the same as the prices online? Serious question. I've never compared the two.
I don't know if I have compared the two at the same time, but I have bought from both and if I recall, I think the Pro Shop was a little more than the NHL store online.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Drake744
Unregistered User

I don't know about lately, but SportSeasons in Cool Springs always seemed to have the most Preds gear over the years to me....besides the Pro Shop obviously. I've heard good things about the Murfreesboro one also, but I'm largely unfamiliar with stuff down there.

PS, I was waiting on a Jones T-shirt jersey from SportSeasons (or wherever) as soon as I could find one, but they tweeted out something about it being against NHL rules to create licensed apparel for a player before he actually plays an NHL game. IDK how much truth there is to that, but I've never realized otherwise, so I'll assume they're right.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Fo Shea Shea

Tennessee Sports fan in Opry Mills has some decent Preds stuff.

Fo Shea Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 02:33 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
PS, I was waiting on a Jones T-shirt jersey from SportSeasons (or wherever) as soon as I could find one, but they tweeted out something about it being against NHL rules to create licensed apparel for a player before he actually plays an NHL game. IDK how much truth there is to that, but I've never realized otherwise, so I'll assume they're right.
That has to be BS. I was there the night Forsberg (Filip) made his debut and they had a nice selection of his shirts.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Drake744
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
That has to be BS. I was there the night Forsberg (Filip) made his debut and they had a nice selection of his shirts.
I guess I didn't notice, but I hope it is BS.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
check the ebay thread

Basher is offline   Reply With Quote