Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Football > Fantasy Football

Andrew Luck and Vincent Jackson

Old
09-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Brent Andrews
Meow

vCash: 500
Andrew Luck and Vincent Jackson

Hey guys, I'm really weak at the RB position and I'm just wondering what you guys think a package of Luck and Jackson should be able to fetch? Don't wanna ask for to much or to little

Brent Andrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

vCash: 675
Send a message via MSN to Morozov
It can fetch whatever somebody in your league is willing to pay. It's usually tough to find somebody who wants to trade for a QB, you'd have to find somebody for whom Luck would be an upgrade at QB1, because upgrading your backup QB isn't worth much and even in most situations upgrading at QB1 isn't worth much, and has expendable depth at RB that they're willing to move for a WR which probably reduces the number of people you can trade with.

You may be better off waiting and then if Luck starts tearing things up try to make a move.

Morozov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 11:58 PM
Hammettf2b

vCash: 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morozov View Post
It can fetch whatever somebody in your league is willing to pay. It's usually tough to find somebody who wants to trade for a QB, you'd have to find somebody for whom Luck would be an upgrade at QB1, because upgrading your backup QB isn't worth much and even in most situations upgrading at QB1 isn't worth much, and has expendable depth at RB that they're willing to move for a WR which probably reduces the number of people you can trade with.

You may be better off waiting and then if Luck starts tearing things up try to make a move.
This

Hammettf2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2013, 02:10 AM
BGDDYKWL

You can ask for a fair amount but you have to make sure the guy has needs at one (or both) of those positions. It'll have to be a guy who ended up with a bottom end QB1 and who likely also doesn't have great receiver depth. VJax was a 4th rounder and Luck was typically around 7th/8th (this is assuming 10-teamer, Luck has considerably more value in a 12-teamer). If a guy in your league is weak at receiver I think you could get a second tier RB maybe someone like SJax, CJ2K, Wilson, MJD. I'd probably float an offer like that. If a guy in your league got stuck with like a Dalton type QB then Luck offers significant value to him, so then you could really ask for a lot.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2013, 12:54 PM
superdeluxe
Seattle SuperSonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Andrews View Post
Hey guys, I'm really weak at the RB position and I'm just wondering what you guys think a package of Luck and Jackson should be able to fetch? Don't wanna ask for to much or to little
What is your scoring? I really can't tell how much worth you have there depending on how many teams are in your league. What are your RB's currently?

We need more information.

superdeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote