HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Mixed Martial Arts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Mixed Martial Arts UFC, Bellator, HDNet Fights, WSOF, MFC, KOTC, One FC, and others

TUF 18: Rousey v Tate (unisex house) Premieres Wed. Sept. 4

Old
09-11-2013, 09:59 PM
RJ8812*
Hellooooo ladiiiies

vCash: 500
why does Ronda act like a 12 year old spoiled brat?

she hangs out with the Diaz brothers too much too

RJ8812* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 10:02 PM
Kovifan27

I think the biggest problem with the womens division is these girls no matter who wins aren't even in the same league as the top 5 in UFC now.

I don't think the womens UFC is really sustainable but maybe that's just me. Is UFC going to wait the couple years it will take to build up the womens division or will it bail? Ronda is probably making them a lot of money and good for promo's but what happens after her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ8812 View Post
why does Ronda act like a 12 year old spoiled brat?

she hangs out with the Diaz brothers too much too
She isn't calm and cool outside the ring for coaching but she seemed so collected as Carmouche was on her back.

Kovifan27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 10:11 PM
m9

The show is hard to watch with Ronda, she's just cringe-worthy on the screen with her attitude. And you don't have to constantly be crying, get a grip.

m9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 10:33 PM
Avs_19
Peter the Great

Not watching live so you can skip everything and go right to the fight works pretty good. Finished the episode in about 10 minutes. I think that's what I'll do from now on.

That's what she gets for running her mouth. Well deserved.

Avs_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Chris Cutter
Devil's Advocate

**** those two mutts.

Chris Cutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Chairman Maouth
Global Moderator

vCash: 22565
One of the most satisfying fights for me I've ever seen on TUF. That girl thought she was so tough, she ran her mouth and got her ass kicked by a relative noob.

And both her and Ronda's tears were delicious. I actually jumped off my couch and whooped when she tapped.

And I bet she doesn't trash talk anymore.

09-11-2013, 11:02 PM
Chris Cutter
Devil's Advocate

Ronda is such a dumb *****

Chris Cutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 11:06 PM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

Send a message via Yahoo to yada
i personally like and respect ronda a lot. i did love the fact that shayna lost she was acting like a **** thinking that shes way above her opponent. she should realize this is sport and anything can happen not to mention the **** that happens on these types of shows. you gotta grind and its not gonna be easy.

now all yall pretty much seem to hate ronda but man i liked seeing her get upset when her girl lost. really shows to me how serious shes taking this coaching gig. i also have a feeling why ronda is so upset these days is i bet her team didnt do so well on this show.

yada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Chairman Maouth
Global Moderator

vCash: 22565
Quote:
Originally Posted by yada View Post
i personally like and respect ronda a lot. i did love the fact that shayna lost she was acting like a **** thinking that shes way above her opponent. she should realize this is sport and anything can happen not to mention the **** that happens on these types of shows. you gotta grind and its not gonna be easy.

now all yall pretty much seem to hate ronda but man i liked seeing her get upset when her girl lost. really shows to me how serious shes taking this coaching gig. i also have a feeling why ronda is so upset these days is i bet her team didnt do so well on this show.
Sorry, but I thought that in defeat, Ronda exemplified everything that a poor sport is. You can prop up your fighter and be there for her without being a **** to the winning team.

There was no controversy with the fight. No illegal blows, no eye gouges and no controversial decision. Juliana finished her fair and square. No reason whatsoever for all the unmitigated hatred from Ronda.

Chairman Maouth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 11:57 PM
oilers_guy_eddie
Craig's not on it.

I've enjoyed some of Baszler's fights in the past, but after seeing her act like that it was really easy to dislike her. It was sweet seeing her get her ass kicked after all that arrogance.

So... uh, Ronda Rousey is by far the womens' division's biggest attraction, and really the whole reason there even is a womens' division. And apparently she's about as likable as a kitty-litter box. I have to wonder how it will affect her popularity when people watch the show each week and see her exude such negative charisma.

oilers_guy_eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2013, 12:05 AM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Maouth View Post
Sorry, but I thought that in defeat, Ronda exemplified everything that a poor sport is. You can prop up your fighter and be there for her without being a **** to the winning team.

There was no controversy with the fight. No illegal blows, no eye gouges and no controversial decision. Juliana finished her fair and square. No reason whatsoever for all the unmitigated hatred from Ronda.
one thing i will sort of agree with that i forgot about was when ronda was *****ing about meisha being too happy. i thought that one part was ******** to ***** about. other then that i have no problems

Old
09-12-2013, 08:19 AM
RJ8812*
Hellooooo ladiiiies

Quote:
one thing i will sort of agree with that i forgot about was when ronda was *****ing about meisha being too happy. i thought that one part was ******** to ***** about. other then that i have no problems
ya, that was odd. Why wouldnt Tate be happy? No one gave her fighter a chance, and she proved everyone wrong. And then why was Rousey crying about Tate picking that injured fighter?

Does Ronda not understand what strategy is? obviously not, considering she didn't even set Baszler up with a game plan

Old
09-12-2013, 10:48 AM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ8812 View Post
ya, that was odd. Why wouldnt Tate be happy? No one gave her fighter a chance, and she proved everyone wrong. And then why was Rousey crying about Tate picking that injured fighter?

Does Ronda not understand what strategy is? obviously not, considering she didn't even set Baszler up with a game plan
Isnt part of the reason that bubba and josh last season of tuf were so hated because they were trying to find the easiest matchups? Personally if i was fighting on the show i wouldn't want to fight someone injured id want to fight the top guys. I want to measure where i stand and if you gonna lose may as well do it early against quality competition.

Old
09-12-2013, 12:32 PM
m9

Quote:
Isnt part of the reason that bubba and josh last season of tuf were so hated because they were trying to find the easiest matchups? Personally if i was fighting on the show i wouldn't want to fight someone injured id want to fight the top guys. I want to measure where i stand and if you gonna lose may as well do it early against quality competition.
Well your strategy would be horrible. In a tournament over a short period of time you want easy matchups so that you can get through taking as little damage as possible. I'll fight three limbless dwarves in the house and take my chances on the finale.

Old
09-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Jasper

Quote:
Bubba because he was a dick and a bully. It was poetic justice he had to fight Uriah. Josh thought he owned the house. I didn't mind their strategy, just the way they went about it.

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2013, 01:42 PM
ForzaZuffa
Don't stare at it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Maouth View Post
One of the most satisfying fights for me I've ever seen on TUF. That girl thought she was so tough, she ran her mouth and got her ass kicked by a relative noob.

And both her and Ronda's tears were delicious. I actually jumped off my couch and whooped when she tapped.

And I bet she doesn't trash talk anymore.
This.

And man, Miesha is sexy as hhhhell

ForzaZuffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2013, 04:23 PM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaZuffa View Post
This.

And man, Miesha is sexy as hhhhell
i been thinking that miesha looks good at least since her fight with cat. is it me or does she have fake bitties

Old
09-12-2013, 10:53 PM
TerminatorBlue

It makes you wonder how much is acting, Ronda crying seemed real but come on how could she get so angry at Miesha for being happy that her friend and teammate won the fight.

I would be so happy if Miesha beat Ronda in the rematch but I doubt she will, it's almost like Miesha is afraid of Ronda.

TerminatorBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2013, 07:34 AM
RJ8812*
Hellooooo ladiiiies

Quote:
i been thinking that miesha looks good at least since her fight with cat. is it me or does she have fake bitties
I don't think she has fake ones. It wouldn't be smart to have them if you're an MMA fighter

Old
09-17-2013, 11:52 PM
BGDDYKWL

Just caught the second episode. Man Ronda is unlikable. I always find Tate to be quite pleasant. She's always nothing but nice and Ronda is always starting crap with her. I honestly can't understand how anyone could like Ronda. I really hope Tate somehow manages to whoop her ass when they fight.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2013, 12:58 AM
m9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGDDYKWL View Post
Just caught the second episode. Man Ronda is unlikable. I always find Tate to be quite pleasant. She's always nothing but nice and Ronda is always starting crap with her. I honestly can't understand how anyone could like Ronda. I really hope Tate somehow manages to whoop her ass when they fight.
Yup. She's one of the more unlikable people I've seen associated with the UFC.

Old
09-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Captain_Cunney

Rousey is fairly annoying with her routine. At the very least she is showing a bit of a mental weakness, the anger could help tate fight night.

Captain_Cunney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2013, 05:40 PM
Peter Griffin

Ronda acts like a spoiled 12 year old brat. The whole temper tantrum she threw after her #1 fighter got beat was pathetic. Getting pissy with Tate because she was happy her fighter won? **** off Ronda.

Peter Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2013, 09:53 PM
RJ8812*
Hellooooo ladiiiies

and the crying begins in 3...2....1...

Old
09-18-2013, 09:59 PM
Kovifan27

I liked Beal.

Interested to see Roxanne fight again next week.

Kovifan27 is online now   Reply With Quote