HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Mixed Martial Arts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Mixed Martial Arts UFC, Bellator, HDNet Fights, WSOF, MFC, KOTC, One FC, and others

TUF 18: Rousey v Tate (unisex house) Premieres Wed. Sept. 4

Old
09-19-2013, 01:11 AM
oilers_guy_eddie
Craig's on it.

vCash: 500
Beal's standup wasn't that impressive, swollen paw or not. He really didn't have any response to Holdsworth's reach.

That thing in the bar was pretty weird. Rousey rubs her ass on Caraway until the Armenian dude comes over and gets all agro. "Eh. I promise you, nobody knock Ronda teeth down throat while I living. I guarantee. Eh?" Whaaaa? What does that even mean?

Was looking forward to a Ronda meltdown after the fight; left disappointed.

Roxanne's personality is interesting. She seems to only have one mood... pleasant but mild. It's hard to picture her reacting much differently whether she wins or loses next week. Is it a Zen thing, or is she part Vulcan or something?

oilers_guy_eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2013, 02:13 AM
m9

Pretty tame episode. Ronda was much more tolerable this week. The thing at the bar was lame, but Caraway's a d-bag anyway so I'm fine with it.

m9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2013, 02:39 AM
Timmy

So after three episodes, Team Rousey's won a coin toss and Team Tate's won two fights?

Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2013, 02:21 PM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

Send a message via Yahoo to yada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
So after three episodes, Team Rousey's won a coin toss and Team Tate's won two fights?
Are you shocked? I had the feeling rondas team didnt do so well and thats why she was so mad about the show.

yada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2013, 06:01 AM
Bad News Bears
MACHADO ABOUT NOTHIN

Ronda is the worst. Can't stand her. Great fighter, horrible attitude.

Bad News Bears is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2013, 11:47 AM
Captain_Cunney

Rhonda got worse.

Her.coach has major anger issues, dude is a loose cannon.

Caraway is still a *********.

Tate is cool as **** and makes my trousers shrink.

Most importantly, enough crying unless you are the losing fighter. Too many "feelings" weekly, all Rousey does is flip from sad and crying to angry and acting foolish... bipolar. Embarrassing, especially when the women's fights have been entertaining.

Captain_Cunney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2013, 10:04 PM
RJ8812
Hellooooo ladiiiies

Rousey is such a suck

RJ8812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2013, 11:13 PM
oilers_guy_eddie
Craig's on it.

I was pretty surprised by tonight's result, mostly in that Roxanne couldn't score a submission during all the time she had Jessica on the ground in the first round. Jessica isn't as one dimensional as I expected... she did well avoiding submissions, using her knees in the clinches, and attacking when Roxanne was on her back. Pretty impressive effort for a fighter with a 1-3-1 record.

Old
09-26-2013, 01:37 AM
Peter Griffin

Rousey getting in Hallman's face was pathetic. Your d-bag "trainer" started the ****, go put a leash on him and go mean mug him you dumb *****.

As for the fight, Roxanne took some hard shots near the end of that fight and clearly had given up well before the ref finally called off the fight.

Peter Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2013, 01:57 AM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

rouseys coach needs to shut the **** up. i get he doesnt like miesha but at this point he just keeps running his mouth over and over. i dont have a problem with ronda talking to mieshas guest coach tho. she told him time and place aint right. .

as for the fight man that was an exciting fight. jessica was active in the guard using elbows and punches to stay on the attack. all roxanne had to do was score a td and maintain position to win the fight but jessica nailed a big reversal to get back to her feet. it was strange to see her jump into roxanne guard tho and ronda echoed the same thing after the fight, thought jessica would want roxanne to get back up and use her striking but ultimately landed a huge shot. i thought the ref was going to call the fight when roxanne got dropped the last time cause she was flat on her back and seeing birdies. she ended up taking 1 or 2 big shots she shouldnt have needed to eat

Old
09-27-2013, 01:49 PM
ForzaZuffa
Don't stare at it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Cunney View Post
Rhonda got worse.

Her.coach has major anger issues, dude is a loose cannon.

Caraway is still a *********.

Tate is cool as **** and makes my trousers shrink.

Most importantly, enough crying unless you are the losing fighter. Too many "feelings" weekly, all Rousey does is flip from sad and crying to angry and acting foolish... bipolar. Embarrassing, especially when the women's fights have been entertaining.
The more I look her and that body, the more I fall in lust

ForzaZuffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2013, 03:11 PM
txomisc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaZuffa View Post
The more I look her and that body, the more I fall in lust
its unfortunate that her face always looks like she is smelling something she doesnt like because she has one hell of a body.

txomisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2013, 11:52 AM
ForzaZuffa
Don't stare at it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by txomisc View Post
its unfortunate that her face always looks like she is smelling something she doesnt like because she has one hell of a body.
I don't know what it is, but her face turns me on too I like imperfections like her wonky nose. She's got phenomenal eyes, you can't take that away from her

ForzaZuffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2013, 04:38 PM
txomisc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaZuffa View Post
I don't know what it is, but her face turns me on too I like imperfections like her wonky nose. She's got phenomenal eyes, you can't take that away from her
From certain angles and with certain expressions her face looks good to me but in general, and especially when she smiles, i find it unattractive. I agree the eyes are nice.

Old
10-02-2013, 11:28 PM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

man i really liked this episode tonight. not too much bull **** aside from tate planting that count figurine. while i find it funny i do think that considering theres tension between the teams and real hate i dont think the time is right to do that ****. what was awesome tho was seeing two guys who genuinely like each other fight each other and handle it like men. i continually beat the drum that even if youre team mates thats no excuse to not fight.

Old
10-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Captain_Cunney

I wish Hallman would have took coach down and hammered him. Buddy has a mouth on him that's for sure, Hallman looked jacked.

Captain_Cunney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2013, 07:01 PM
txomisc

Quote:
Originally Posted by yada View Post
man i really liked this episode tonight. not too much bull **** aside from tate planting that count figurine. while i find it funny i do think that considering theres tension between the teams and real hate i dont think the time is right to do that ****. what was awesome tho was seeing two guys who genuinely like each other fight each other and handle it like men. i continually beat the drum that even if youre team mates thats no excuse to not fight.
I thought the same thing about the figure. Basically I think its a good idea to avoid pranking someone who clearly has a short temper and dislikes you. The fight was pretty good.

Juliana Pena is an odd woman. She seems to go out of her way to be girly and think shes like a goddess or something and shes just not very attractive.

Old
10-04-2013, 07:45 PM
m9

Quote:
I thought the same thing about the figure. Basically I think its a good idea to avoid pranking someone who clearly has a short temper and dislikes you. The fight was pretty good.

Juliana Pena is an odd woman. She seems to go out of her way to be girly and think shes like a goddess or something and shes just not very attractive.
Fairly common for average looking females to think of themselves as better looking when they are in environments where it's mostly guys, they get tons of extra attention. 5's become 7's pretty quickly when you don't see many girls at the gym or at other male-dominated professions.

Old
10-09-2013, 11:21 PM
oilers_guy_eddie
Craig's on it.

I really enjoyed the Duke vs Pennington fight.

Old
10-10-2013, 04:06 PM
txomisc

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers_guy_eddie View Post
It was a pretty good fight. I had the 1st round as a tossup, 2nd Pennington edge, and the 3rd as a tossup. Duke looks like she will eventually be very good with those knees.

Juliana Pena went to the cake on as much makeup as you can and pretend you are pretty school of cosmetics. She made both women look worse. I also loled when she said they looked like linebackers as if she didn't.

Tate looked upset that Rousey wasn't trying to start ****.

Old
10-10-2013, 06:50 PM
BGDDYKWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers_guy_eddie View Post
Yeah that was a great fight. I think Dana hit the nail on the head. Pennington did a good job of eating shots and never looking phased. She took some big knees and ate them like nothing. When she landed on Duke it was always very noticeable as Duke's head would rock back and her body would often turn to the side. Some of that is just because of her lanky frame though. I'm not a huge fan of women fights, but this one was definitely solid.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-10-2013, 07:10 PM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

the fight last night was good but i honestly had raquel winning all 3 rounds. she was hitting with cleaner shots off the counter. anytime jessamin threw a punch whether it landed she was getting hit 1-2 times flush in the face. 2 round was a clear win tho if jessamin would have just gone anderson silva or wanderlei with the knees she could have stolen the fight.

Old
10-10-2013, 07:12 PM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

Quote:

Tate looked upset that Rousey wasn't trying to start ****.
eh i dont think shes upset but surprised. i dont think how these 2 represent themselves on this show is indicitive of either person. both ronda and miesha have animosity towards each other so theres that extra hostility. what i do find impressive is how miesha is trying to move on and get past her disdain for rousey.

Old
10-25-2013, 11:05 AM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 69
Is anyone watching this piece of crap?

I am the Liquor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2013, 12:31 PM
m9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Is anyone watching this piece of crap?
Sadly, yes. Rousey is probably the most unlikable person on television, and although I could look at Tate's body 24/7 she does some incredibly lame and childish things.

As for the fights.. not great.