HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT:The Avalounge:Marty,we Have to Go Back!! We Have to Give Billy Ray Cyrus a Condom!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-27-2013, 04:28 PM
  #626
Ceremony
Inpermanent
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 98,069
vCash: 50
I had a feeling people having board issues was a scam to get more people to be sponsors.

__________________
this isn't real, it's only the internet
Ceremony is online now  
Old
09-27-2013, 04:28 PM
  #627
Ceremony
Inpermanent
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 98,069
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granlund2Pulkkinen View Post
Selanne was alright.

AVnCA single handedly destroyed that site.
Good thing he hasn't posted in like four years then.

Ceremony is online now  
Old
09-27-2013, 04:31 PM
  #628
Erlich Bachman
Moderator
Damnit, Jian Yang!
 
Erlich Bachman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 22,440
vCash: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post
Their mods are vindictive jerks. Our mods (me) are AWESOME!!!
What about me Bubba, gonna leave me out?

__________________

There's only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk, which is water that is lying about being milk.
Erlich Bachman is online now  
Old
09-27-2013, 05:11 PM
  #629
Boulder Avalanche
Pull the Goalie
 
Boulder Avalanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 612
vCash: 500
I still post mostly on the official Avs boards. So am I kicked out of the HFBoards club?

Boulder Avalanche is offline  
Old
09-27-2013, 05:27 PM
  #630
Bonzai12
Registered User
 
Bonzai12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Denver CO
Country: United States
Posts: 10,166
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Bonzai12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
I had a feeling people having board issues was a scam to get more people to be sponsors.
sucker lol

Bonzai12 is offline  
Old
09-27-2013, 07:19 PM
  #631
Frenchy
Mod Supervisor
 
Frenchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Alma , QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
I had a feeling people having board issues was a scam to get more people to be sponsors.
nope , it was a legit problem with HF , they needed to make an upgrade, thats where the bugs stated to happend ... it wasnt a scam

Frenchy is offline  
Old
09-27-2013, 07:21 PM
  #632
Frenchy
Mod Supervisor
 
Frenchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Alma , QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post
Their mods are vindictive jerks. Our mods (me) are AWESOME!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
What about me Bubba, gonna leave me out?
Bubba is a show off

Frenchy is offline  
Old
09-27-2013, 08:55 PM
  #633
Duchene2MacKinnon
RIP SvatosTheGreat
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,867
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
Carpus=wrist

But is the pain tingling pain or complete hot flash like taking Niacin on a empty stomach flash? (pic below)

Also does the rash have indentation of the watch on the stratum corneum in the epidermis?
No there's no pain it just feels weird.

It's not a rash per se, as it's not itchy or red or have any marks. When I put to fingers on my wrist it does feel out tho. I'm going ahead and say it's from the watch, I'll wear it on the other hand to see if I get the same feeling... If you guys don't here from me for a couple of days, I'm probably dead, so avenge me.

breaking bad

Spoil:
how characters figure stuff out is pretty dumb on this show(Hank figuring everything out on initials and Jesse figuring out the whole brock incident) . Only blemish on a great show.


I've been trying to catch up before the final on Sunday, I'm just wondering if there's a way for me to watch it live without a t.v?


Last edited by Duchene2MacKinnon: 09-27-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Old
09-27-2013, 10:20 PM
  #634
The Shermanator
Custom User Title
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,582
vCash: 50
Hey Frenchy we just clobbered some French team tonight. Thought I'd let you know.

The Shermanator is offline  
Old
09-27-2013, 10:30 PM
  #635
Lonewolfe2015
Registered User
 
Lonewolfe2015's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 14,650
vCash: 413
Cant believe I've never seen this before.


Lonewolfe2015 is online now  
Old
09-27-2013, 10:36 PM
  #636
Frenchy
Mod Supervisor
 
Frenchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Alma , QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
Hey Frenchy we just clobbered some French team tonight. Thought I'd let you know.
good for them, i'm sure they asked for it


Frenchy is offline  
Old
09-27-2013, 11:10 PM
  #637
Duchene2MacKinnon
RIP SvatosTheGreat
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,867
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
Cant believe I've never seen this before.

How cute.

Anyone know any movies like the terminal? Random movie but I love it.

Might watch adaptation, have you guys seen it?

Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Old
09-27-2013, 11:19 PM
  #638
Erlich Bachman
Moderator
Damnit, Jian Yang!
 
Erlich Bachman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 22,440
vCash: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchene2MacKinnon View Post
How cute.

Anyone know any movies like the terminal? Random movie but I love it.

Might watch adaptation, have you guys seen it?
Man, a movie like "The Terminal"? That's tough...are you looking for a Tom Hanks movie? Catch Me If You Can is ALWAYS a winner in my opinion. You got Leo, you got Tom, hell you even got Christopher Walken for good measure!

Erlich Bachman is online now  
Old
09-27-2013, 11:54 PM
  #639
Duchene2MacKinnon
RIP SvatosTheGreat
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,867
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
Man, a movie like "The Terminal"? That's tough...are you looking for a Tom Hanks movie? Catch Me If You Can is ALWAYS a winner in my opinion. You got Leo, you got Tom, hell you even got Christopher Walken for good measure!
Catch me if you can is one of my all time favorites... Ya I knew it would be hard the terminal is pretty unique.

Ended up watching sideways, 20 mins in I had to turn it off.

Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Old
09-27-2013, 11:58 PM
  #640
Erlich Bachman
Moderator
Damnit, Jian Yang!
 
Erlich Bachman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 22,440
vCash: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchene2MacKinnon View Post
Catch me if you can is one of my all time favorites... Ya I knew it would be hard the terminal is pretty unique.

Ended up watching sideways, 20 mins in I had to turn it off.
Silver Linings Playbook is a good one...if it weren't for Daniel Day-Lewis abs his performance in "Lincoln",Bradley Cooper would've won Best Actor at the Academy Awards last year.

Erlich Bachman is online now  
Old
09-28-2013, 12:10 AM
  #641
Duchene2MacKinnon
RIP SvatosTheGreat
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,867
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
Silver Linings Playbook is a good one...if it weren't for Daniel Day-Lewis abs his performance in "Lincoln",Bradley Cooper would've won Best Actor at the Academy Awards last year.
Haven''t seen Lincoln( I probably will tho) but Silver lining is friggen good the line that always has me tearing up "calm down crazy" also Jennifer Lawrence is in it and she's as good looking as they get.

I'm just going to bed have to be up in 7hrs anyway.

Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 07:48 PM
  #642
Flanagan
Registered Loser
 
Flanagan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: St. John's
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,298
vCash: 653
Funny jerseys from Redbull Munich

http://i.m.eurosport.se/2013/09/23/1...09-640-360.jpg

Flanagan is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 08:02 PM
  #643
bohlmeister
#Sadalanche
 
bohlmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchene2MacKinnon View Post
How cute.

Anyone know any movies like the terminal? Random movie but I love it.

Might watch adaptation, have you guys seen it?
Adaptation is a really good movie. I hate Nick Cage but he is good in that movie. Would recommend. I have not watched The Terminal, but I don't imagine it is anything like Adaptation.

bohlmeister is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 08:36 AM
  #644
Hesher
Sagan for President
 
Hesher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: next door to hell
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 3,953
vCash: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchene2MacKinnon View Post
Catch me if you can is one of my all time favorites... Ya I knew it would be hard the terminal is pretty unique.

Ended up watching sideways, 20 mins in I had to turn it off.
If it's the one with Giamatti in it I loved it.

Hesher is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 09:01 AM
  #645
Freudian
Clearly deranged
 
Freudian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: Sweden
Posts: 40,050
vCash: 50
Speaking of movies, do you only watch English language movies or are you ok with subtitles?

Here's some non-English recommendations.

The Lives of Others. Probably sounds weird and boring when you describe it but it's an amazing story about people involved with the government spying on it's own citizens in former East Germany.

La Haine. Story about semi-criminal youth in the suburbs of Paris.

A Prophet. Fantastic prison movie.

Pan's Labyrinth Great Guillermo del Toro movie that mixes brutal realism with magical fantasy.

Cinema Paradiso. Italian movie that's a love letter to cinema. One of the best feel good movies ever made.

Oldboy Brutal Korean movie about a man being kidnapped and held for years and then him trying to figure out who did it to him.

Memories of Murder Like a Korean Se7en but better about the chase for a serial killer.

Freudian is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 09:03 AM
  #646
Bonzai12
Registered User
 
Bonzai12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Denver CO
Country: United States
Posts: 10,166
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Bonzai12
Random question -

If any of you guys go to Metro, is there a website or some other way to see Professor reviews?

My wife's going there this semester and just started. Half of her professors are great, and half seem to be there just for the paycheck (if they don't cancel class).

Just curious if you guys check anything before you enroll

Bonzai12 is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 10:02 AM
  #647
Alex Jones
WOKE
 
Alex Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Conspiratron 9000
Country: South Korea
Posts: 27,272
vCash: 500
other than rate my professors, I don't know of any good sites

Alex Jones is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 10:36 AM
  #648
Lonewolfe2015
Registered User
 
Lonewolfe2015's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 14,650
vCash: 413
Try Koofers.com it took over rate my professors and has most schools that I know of.

Lonewolfe2015 is online now  
Old
09-29-2013, 11:54 AM
  #649
hockeyfish
Registered User
 
hockeyfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: DENVER!!!!!!!
Country: United States
Posts: 10,609
vCash: 500
I've thought it was an hour earlier all morning. Stupid computer and clock still set to turn back the clock on the wrong day.

hockeyfish is offline  
Old
09-29-2013, 11:56 AM
  #650
Duchene2MacKinnon
RIP SvatosTheGreat
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,867
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudian View Post
Speaking of movies, do you only watch English language movies or are you ok with subtitles?

Here's some non-English recommendations.

The Lives of Others. Probably sounds weird and boring when you describe it but it's an amazing story about people involved with the government spying on it's own citizens in former East Germany.

La Haine. Story about semi-criminal youth in the suburbs of Paris.

A Prophet. Fantastic prison movie.

Pan's Labyrinth Great Guillermo del Toro movie that mixes brutal realism with magical fantasy.

Cinema Paradiso. Italian movie that's a love letter to cinema. One of the best feel good movies ever made.

Oldboy Brutal Korean movie about a man being kidnapped and held for years and then him trying to figure out who did it to him.

Memories of Murder Like a Korean Se7en but better about the chase for a serial killer.
I've seen a couple foreign movies, I didn't mind tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfish View Post
I've thought it was an hour earlier all morning. Stupid computer and clock still set to turn back the clock on the wrong day.
Wait what?

Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.