HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT:The Avalounge:Marty,we Have to Go Back!! We Have to Give Billy Ray Cyrus a Condom!

Closed Thread

Old
09-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Razor29
52-22-8

vCash: 50
Hopefully she'll kick it up a notch with it being a concert and all and her 'scene' so to speak lol

Old
09-09-2013, 04:10 PM
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz

vCash: 157
Hey man, if you ask for advise, you need to post a pic

Old
09-09-2013, 04:14 PM
henchman24
#ImagineAvs

vCash: 500
It will at least help us address her "personality."

Old
09-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Bonzai12

vCash: 767
Send a message via Yahoo to Bonzai12
The prettier they are, the crazier they are.

or..

No matter how good she looks, someone somewhere is tired of putting up with her #*$(@#

Old
09-09-2013, 08:33 PM
The Shermanator
Knee Brace Season

She's clearly saying she wants you to make a move again. She's playing hard to get.

She wants the Dinosaur

Old
09-09-2013, 08:47 PM
The Shermanator
Knee Brace Season

New Arcade fire song is pretty weird.

Old
09-09-2013, 09:13 PM
The Shermanator
Knee Brace Season

Sorry for the triple post but Miley is fully naked in her new music video.

Old
09-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Duchene2MacKinnon
BELIEVE

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
Sorry for the triple post but Miley is fully naked in her new music video.
EWW

Message to short

Old
09-09-2013, 10:37 PM
expatriated_texan
Freaking Loopy

Ok...I've gotta say two things...

1. First, I've got to tip my hat to whoever gave this thread it's name...unfortunately it's about 20-21 years to late for the condom to do any good.

2. To those that posted country music videos (especially the Chris LeDoux ones) earlier thank you! Finally some sanity in here. Don't get me wrong, I love other types of music too (mostly arena rock, post war big-band, jazz, blues, etc...) but Chris was cool enough to sign one of my riding gloves when I was in high school rodeo. That guy was so down to earth and humble it is amazing. Being a bronc rider it was cool having the '76 bare-back champ sign my glove. Small wonder that he become a favorite recording artist of mine as well....

His music is amazing...rock and rodeo.

Here's a few more that I love...

This song describes what the experience was all about perfectly...I actually played even-odds with my buddy over who got the Dinty Moore Beef Stew and who got the Alpo one night on the road because the truck broke down on I-10 miles from nowhere chasing that stupid dream. Don't tell my wife but I lost and yes, she has kissed me with this mouth. I wouldn't trade a minute of those times though, while I never made it big on the PRCA I have good memories and better stories (partly truth and mostly fiction) about what happened the time I rode "professionally."

This last one would've been a dream come true...I wasn't good enough to make it to long term on the circuit much less get to Vegas but this was the dream...

Kinda funny how life moves on regardless of what you want and you end up very happy in place you never expected to be in.

Last edited by expatriated_texan: 09-09-2013 at 10:47 PM.
Old
09-09-2013, 10:51 PM
Boulder Avalanche
Pull the Goalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchene2MacKinnon View Post
EWW

Message to short
Eww + 2. There are ton of far hotter women than Miley. Clothed, naked or anything in between.

Old
09-09-2013, 11:02 PM
Boulder Avalanche
Pull the Goalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danglesnipe View Post
Is this still the girl advice thread? I have a question.

A year or so ago a friend and I got really drunk one night and some stuff went down and then like 5 minutes into she pushed me away.

I didn't really bring it up or anything after that and we both moved on and continued to be friends.

Then today she brings up that she is scared to be around me without other people there and that she thinks I took advantage of her.

Anyways, she still wants to be friends but not hang out alone. So my question is, should I continue to be friends with her or, in my opinion, just stop talking to her completely since she was way out of line?
Your friends resposne is perfectly acceptable and the best course of action. If she feels uneasy about you accept it and move on. You never know what happened to her in the past. Be the gentleman and follow what she says. Besides you do not want any accusations coming at you. Best thing is to listen to what she wants. If she is planing hard to get then she via this route is seriously messed up. SA is nothing to laugh at it or as a tool to land a partner, it has serious repercussions. Do not even risk it. If she does ask for anything make sure to ask her to state it again and record it if you choose to do it.

Old
09-09-2013, 11:23 PM
The Shermanator
Knee Brace Season

I agree 100% on the Miley discussion.

Old
09-09-2013, 11:35 PM
expatriated_texan
Freaking Loopy

Quote:
Is this still the girl advice thread? I have a question.

A year or so ago a friend and I got really drunk one night and some stuff went down and then like 5 minutes into she pushed me away.

I didn't really bring it up or anything after that and we both moved on and continued to be friends.

Then today she brings up that she is scared to be around me without other people there and that she thinks I took advantage of her.

Anyways, she still wants to be friends but not hang out alone. So my question is, should I continue to be friends with her or, in my opinion, just stop talking to her completely since she was way out of line?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulder Avalanche View Post
Your friends resposne is perfectly acceptable and the best course of action. If she feels uneasy about you accept it and move on. You never know what happened to her in the past. Be the gentleman and follow what she says. Besides you do not want any accusations coming at you. Best thing is to listen to what she wants. If she is planing hard to get then she via this route is seriously messed up. SA is nothing to laugh at it or as a tool to land a partner, it has serious repercussions. Do not even risk it. If she does ask for anything make sure to ask her to state it again and record it if you choose to do it.
I would agree with this but would emphasize the whole "distance yourself" thing. She may or may not be into you but seriously, think of your future. She's already rejected you once and it came across as a forceful rejection based on what you said...She is scared to be around you 1 on 1...She's made it crystal clear. Do nothing that would ever put you in a position to be alone with her again.

She's already told you what to do, never play with the idea that the words she spoke where something other than what she said. Stay far, far away from her.

This is only my 2 cents....I wish you the best of luck but I would say move on.

Old
09-09-2013, 11:37 PM
Bonzai12

vCash: 767
Send a message via Yahoo to Bonzai12
Miley is nasty. nasty nasty. if she's the young 20ish chick that all you college guys are after, well, I feel sorry for your generation.

Old
09-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Granlund2Pulkkinen*
New Kid on the Block

Good evening

Old
09-09-2013, 11:48 PM
BrickAHL
#NotUs

vCash: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzai12 View Post
Miley is nasty. nasty nasty. if she's the young 20ish chick that all you college guys are after, well, I feel sorry for your generation.
I don't think anybody is after Miley.

Old
09-10-2013, 07:52 AM
Frenchy
Global Moderator

vCash: 3375
Quote:
Eww + 2. There are ton of far hotter women than Miley. Clothed, naked or anything in between.
First it was the duck faces , now her tongue is out every 30sec , plus i hate her new look. She's a major turn off for me .

Old
09-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Razor29
52-22-8

Showed up an hour late to the concert and got to meet the band and get autographs what a night.

Old
09-10-2013, 08:55 AM
billybobjoe1881

Old
09-10-2013, 08:56 AM
billybobjoe1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndustryLeech View Post
How anybody can have experience with iTunes and still support Apple products is beyond my ability to comprehend.

I love iTunes. It's the only place I can easily store and sort through 20,000+ songs.

Old
09-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Razor29
52-22-8

Quote:
Yeah she's had abusive relationships in the past so I'm just gonna stay away from her. We hardly see each other as it is so it's probably best that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatriated_texan View Post
I would agree with this but would emphasize the whole "distance yourself" thing. She may or may not be into you but seriously, think of your future. She's already rejected you once and it came across as a forceful rejection based on what you said...She is scared to be around you 1 on 1...She's made it crystal clear. Do nothing that would ever put you in a position to be alone with her again.

She's already told you what to do, never play with the idea that the words she spoke where something other than what she said. Stay far, far away from her.

This is only my 2 cents....I wish you the best of luck but I would say move on.
Yeah but the part I don't understand is that she initiated it in the first place...

Old
09-10-2013, 10:57 AM
henchman24
#ImagineAvs

Quote:
Yeah but the part I don't understand is that she initiated it in the first place...
The key word is in that sentence... it explains all you need to know.

Old
09-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Razor29
52-22-8

Enough with crazy *****es.

Anyways, does anyone here listen to Volbeat?

Old
09-10-2013, 11:04 AM
henchman24
#ImagineAvs

New Cadillac Ad is out:

Best part is at 3:40

Old
09-10-2013, 11:09 AM
The Shermanator
Knee Brace Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybobjoe1881 View Post
Just came to post this. That's so amazing that they set this up and the whole world thought it was real. I mad that it's fake but the while thing is funny as hell.

Closed Thread