HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2014-2015 Ticket Resale Thread; Buy, Sell, Trade

Old
02-14-2014, 11:12 AM
Jaded-Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax1166 View Post
I am looking for a pair to the 3/22 Lightning game, or 3/23 Blues game.

Prices right now are absurd, $154 on Tiqiq for the Lightning and $99 for the Blues.
Any reason why they are so high, and should I expect them to drop in the coming weeks?
I thought maybe some promotion those days. Sometimes people get goofy about such things. But checked, nothing:

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=56563

Stamkos would be an attractive game. And the Blues of course are a top team. But yeah seems to be pricey to me as well.

Jaded-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2014, 08:47 PM
Jaded-Fan

Montreal game thursday.

Section 105, end that they shoot twice at. Row L, about 15 rows from the ice the two seats right on the aisle.

Family emergency, and can't go to the game. Season ticket prices are $100 a ticket, will sell both for $120.

Message if interested.

Jaded-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2014, 12:11 PM
bkirkell
Rookie User

Anyone want my ticket to tonight's game?

Free to a good home. Single ticket in Section 419.

bkirkell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Sideline

vCash: 754
Can any of you locals tell me what it would cost to buy tickets to a first round playoff game? Doesn't need to be anything amazing, but preferably not an obstructed view or SRO.

Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2014, 03:09 PM
td_ice
Peter shows the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Can any of you locals tell me what it would cost to buy tickets to a first round playoff game? Doesn't need to be anything amazing, but preferably not an obstructed view or SRO.
I would say looking at $130-200 range per ticket, minimum. Depends on opponent, and day of week.

td_ice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2014, 03:27 PM
Sideline

vCash: 754
Quote:
Originally Posted by td_ice View Post
I would say looking at $130-200 range per ticket, minimum. Depends on opponent, and day of week.
Thanks. That's about 1/3 of what I'd pay to see the Leafs. It might be worth a road trip if they play in the first round.

Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2014, 03:45 PM
td_ice
Peter shows the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Thanks. That's about 1/3 of what I'd pay to see the Leafs. It might be worth a road trip if they play in the first round.
No prob. A Leafs series would definitely put that number in the high range, due to the great number of their fans that would make the trip.

Old
03-14-2014, 06:40 PM
najtrox
Rookie User

3xSection 110 Row G Seats 3-5 for sale

Hi. We are 3 people from Norway originally wanting to see back to back games in philadelphia and pittsburgh. Due to the match being moved forward we cannot make the drive from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh in time.

The tickets we have are Section 110 - Row G seats 3-5.
The tickets were bought through ticketexchange way back before christmas ticketexchange. We understand that we might take a loss at the tickets.

Anyone interested? We are currently in Philadelphia and will be here for the Pens@Flyers game.

najtrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2014, 07:20 PM
rkhum

Question about CEC...in the upper deck center ice, are there any obstructions in the first few ros?

I don't want to sit in row N, but is A/B blocked?

rkhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2014, 09:08 AM
zero8771

Looking for 2-4 tickets to the game Saturday against TB. If anyone is trying to unload them let me know

zero8771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2014, 09:35 AM
DockEllisExperience

Quote:
Question about CEC...in the upper deck center ice, are there any obstructions in the first few ros?

I don't want to sit in row N, but is A/B blocked?
No, it's not. I don't think there are any obstructed view seats to my knowledge.

DockEllisExperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2014, 06:44 PM
rkhum

Prices still high for the TB sat game.
What's the best bet?
Buy now, or say Wed or Fri they will drop?

rkhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2014, 07:10 PM
td_ice
Peter shows the way

Quote:
Prices still high for the TB sat game.
What's the best bet?
Buy now, or say Wed or Fri they will drop?
Wow, I guess my advice wasn't too helpful. Sorry about that.

Usually the closer you get to the game, those who absolutely cannot make the game, and have yet to sell their tickets, will have to lower their price. If you can establish a price you are willing to spend, and wait them out, you should find a lower price. Especially the night before or early that morning. (I think though that the exchange closes two hours before game time)

On the other hand, on the Pens ticket exchange, there are very few tickets left. Relatively speaking. So I dunno, it is possible that the prices right now will be the best they get. I dunno.

I wouldn't except a Tampa Bay game to be so popular. It seems it is near Flyers game prices. I guess Stamkos is a much bigger draw than I would have guessed. That or just the fact that it is Saturday afternoon game that is the draw, I dunno.

Old
04-08-2014, 09:26 AM
cassius

Looking for tickets for the April 12th game against Philadelphia.. Drop me a PM!

cassius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2014, 10:44 AM
cassius

Anyone?

cassius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2014, 01:14 PM
BlueLineBrigade

Hi all. I will be out of town for the next few months. I have tickets to games 1, 2, and 5 for the first round available. Seats are in 223. $100/ticket. PM me and we can range to meet.

Thanks

BlueLineBrigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2014, 03:53 PM
OnMyOwn
Extremist

All,

Have two tickets to the 4/12 game against Philly. Need to move them. Section 219, Row E, Seats 9&10. PM me if interested.

Thanks!

OnMyOwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2014, 07:28 PM
td_ice
Peter shows the way

Not using my tickets for friday or Sunday...if interested, pm me.

Old
05-02-2014, 07:45 AM
SuburbanRhythm
WorldClassJagoff

Can't use my 4 for tonight. PM with interest. 224 row E seats 5-8

I have with me today, could meet in South Hills area after work, or willing to email.

SuburbanRhythm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2014, 12:15 AM
MSPGabe
Born & Bred In Maine

Hey guys...not wanting to jinx either of our teams, but a question.

I've been going to Bruins road games the past few seasons, crossing off 7 Arenas (SJ, WPG, TB, OTT, NYR, MIN, and DET).

IF borh Boston and Pittsburgh win, I'm gonna look to get to Consol for a game. Wonder if tickets sell out quickly on Ticketmaster and if I'll need to look to StubHub.

If Boston loses and Pitt wins, I also wonder how difficult it'll be to sell a Single. I love playoff hockey and all, but I'd want to get my money back, haha.

MSPGabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2014, 10:03 AM
td_ice
Peter shows the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSPGabe View Post
Hey guys...not wanting to jinx either of our teams, but a question.

I've been going to Bruins road games the past few seasons, crossing off 7 Arenas (SJ, WPG, TB, OTT, NYR, MIN, and DET).

IF borh Boston and Pittsburgh win, I'm gonna look to get to Consol for a game. Wonder if tickets sell out quickly on Ticketmaster and if I'll need to look to StubHub.

If Boston loses and Pitt wins, I also wonder how difficult it'll be to sell a Single. I love playoff hockey and all, but I'd want to get my money back, haha.
I would say getting a ticket would be easy. And might even be cheaper on the secondary markets than from the Penguins. As I have seen many Penguins tickets in these playoffs being sold for less on these sites than face value.

As for a single ticket, that is always a hard sell.

I don't see the bolded happening.

Last edited by td_ice: 05-05-2014 at 10:09 AM.
Old
06-07-2014, 12:21 PM
mrzeigler
Geno and Juss '13

I'm selling 5- and/or 10-game bundles of 2014-15 tickets at STH cost

A person who previously bought a bundle of games from me is unable to do so for the upcoming season. If you're interested, send me a PM. They are being offered at my season-tickethold price, with no mark-up whatsoever.

Details
  • Two seats together in the second-to-last row of Section 109, corner endzone (in the corner that lets you see the benches) in the double-attack zone.
  • There are aisles four seats to the right and six seats to the left, so you NEVER have to get up for people coming/going, and you're among the 1st to the concourse and parking lot
  • These are being offered at my STH cost of $103.50 per ticket that's $1,035 for five games or $2,070 for 10 games.
  • For 10-game buyers, once the schedule comes out, I'll give you a list of 17-22 games to pick from, including at least one game vs. all established and new conference rivals. If you really want a game that's not on the list (aside from home opener or final home game), I'll work with you.
  • For 5-game bundles, I'll give you a list of 9-12 games to pick from. I'll include a few rivalry games in the list, but you won't be getting 5 rivalry games.
  • Payment plan: For a 10-game package, you'd be able to make four $400 monthly payments and one $470 payment to me from July-December. Four a five-game package, I'll break the cost into three monthly payments of $250 and one of $285 from July-November. I'll write out receipts for each payment.
  • Interested? Message me.

mrzeigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Henderson19

Have a couple general questions about game tickets. Hopefully, this is the right thread and my sincere apologies if not.

A buddy and I will likely be traveling to Pittsburgh for either the Kings game on 10/30 or the Sabres game on 11/1. Are tickets generally available at the box office on game day? Are there people typically selling tickets outside? If so, are there any special concerns an out-of-town person should be aware of?

I've traveled and bought tickets in other NHL cities previously, but never to Pittsburgh. I'm just hoping to get a general sense of how things work. Any suggestions and information would be most appreciated!

Thanks...

Henderson19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-06-2014, 01:23 PM
Shrimper
Trick or ruddy treat

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henderson19 View Post
Have a couple general questions about game tickets. Hopefully, this is the right thread and my sincere apologies if not.

A buddy and I will likely be traveling to Pittsburgh for either the Kings game on 10/30 or the Sabres game on 11/1. Are tickets generally available at the box office on game day? Are there people typically selling tickets outside? If so, are there any special concerns an out-of-town person should be aware of?

I've traveled and bought tickets in other NHL cities previously, but never to Pittsburgh. I'm just hoping to get a general sense of how things work. Any suggestions and information would be most appreciated!

Thanks...
If you can get your tickets in advance then I would. All you have to do is go to the ticket office before hand to get them.

They do sell tickets before the game but not many I'd guess. Depends on opponent really. Against Buffalo there will probably be a fair few, maybe not against the Kings.

Shrimper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Henderson19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimper View Post
If you can get your tickets in advance then I would. All you have to do is go to the ticket office before hand to get them.

They do sell tickets before the game but not many I'd guess. Depends on opponent really. Against Buffalo there will probably be a fair few, maybe not against the Kings.
Many thanks! Cheers...

Henderson19 is offline   Reply With Quote