HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Kane stickhandling video net buzz

Old
09-23-2013, 09:18 PM
BEL4SEPICMULLET

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Canuck View Post
Bollig's impression was hilarious.
Yeah, it's good to see he's got a sense of humor...I had a pretty good laugh, too. Bollig still has better hands than I thought he would, though. I guess if you spend that much time on the ice, you're bound to develop some decent skills.

I remember watching Eager at Johnny's West out with Sharp and a couple other Hawks screwing around this summer and you would think he was a skilled top 6 guy watching him run the drills.

BEL4SEPICMULLET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2013, 05:56 AM
RFIP
I LOVE CRAWFORD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSkates View Post
The Bollig version is pretty fun too...

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=446251
That's hilarious!!

RFIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2013, 12:33 PM
salty justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEL4SEPICMULLET View Post
Yeah, it's good to see he's got a sense of humor...I had a pretty good laugh, too. Bollig still has better hands than I thought he would, though. I guess if you spend that much time on the ice, you're bound to develop some decent skills.

I remember watching Eager at Johnny's West out with Sharp and a couple other Hawks screwing around this summer and you would think he was a skilled top 6 guy watching him run the drills.
Every single NHLer, even enforcers, has pretty damn good puck handling and skating skills compared to almost anyone you'll find at your local rink. It's just their inability to pull off those moves against other NHLers in game at the highest speeds that makes them looked untalented.

salty justice is offline   Reply With Quote