HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Flyers fan store?

Old
09-12-2013, 07:51 PM
Wiqkid*

vCash: 500
Flyers fan store?

Anyone know where this is? . I want to buy these bobbleheads but I live out of state. If you know where this is, do you know if that store sells items online? Any help is appreciated.

Wiqkid* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2013, 08:01 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

I know the feeling. I am down here in TX.

That is inside the team store at the stadium. I recognize it from my visits to the stadium.

You can find Giroux bobbleheads online. As for others - I've only seen them at the store.

Someone (here on the forum - don't wanna give out his name, as he may not want to do it again) did me the favor of getting me a Brzy one a year or so ago. I didn't buy one when I was in Philly at a game, and regretted it. So, I managed to get one later.

And, I got a Winter Classic Jagr one a couple years ago as well.

shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2013, 08:03 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Here are the Giroux ones you can buy online:

http://shop.nhl.com/Philadelphia_Fly...yer_Bobblehead

And this one:

http://shop.nhl.com/Philadelphia_Fly...oux_Bobblehead

Old
09-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Wiqkid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
That is inside the team store at the stadium. I recongnize it.

You can find Giroux bobbleheads online. As for others - I've only seen them at the store.

Someone did me the favor of getting me a Brzy on a year or so ago. I didn't buy one when I was in Philly at a game, and regretted it. So, I managed to get one later.

Oh your lucky. Man I would pay someone to buy all the ones at the stadium. Apparently thats the only place you can get some of them. I collect Flyers bobble heads and didnt know there was a WC Jagr lol.

Anyways, thanks for answering my question. Now to find out if they can ship items. Is it called Flyers Fan Zone?

Old
09-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Wiqkid*

Quote:
Yeah. I already have those. Im hoping thats a Voracek one hes holding in that picture. I also want Simmonds, Hartnell, etc. Basically Im looking for ones that are only exclusive to that store.

Old
09-12-2013, 08:08 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiqkid View Post
Oh your lucky. Man I would pay someone to buy all the ones at the stadium. Apparently thats the only place you can get some of them. I collect Flyers bobble heads and didnt know there was a WC Jagr lol.

Anyways, thanks for answering my question. Now to find out if they can ship items. Is it called Flyers Fan Zone?
There are 2 stores in the stadium. They carry different types of merch to some degree. I do not remember the exact name. Someone here that lives in Philly and goes to a lot of games can tell ya. I only get to go 1x a year.

During the WInter Classic - there were a few bobbleheads released at the NHL store. a Winter Classic Giroux, Jagr, Bryz, Pronger (I think) and a JVR if I remember right. And then there were some Ranger ones too. Most sold out VERY fast. I was very lucky to get the Jagr one - it was one of the first to sell out. I already have a Giroux one I bought on Amazon a couple years ago - so, I didn't get the Winter classic Giroux. All the Giroux ones have the same head on them - with the beard. Only the body and base vary a bit it seems.

I'd swear I have seen a Hartnell one before too...

If I ever see a Simmonds one there, I'd get it too.

Old
09-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Hollywood Couturier
Eagles That Quack

Quote:
I know the feeling. I am down here in TX.

That is inside the team store at the stadium. I recognize it from my visits to the stadium.

Someone (here on the forum - don't wanna give out his name, as he may not want to do it again) did me the favor of getting me a Brzy one a year or so ago. I didn't buy one when I was in Philly at a game, and regretted it. So, I managed to get one later.

Feel free to use my name haha. If anyone wants any help ill gladly provide it.

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay
Hollywood Couturier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Wiqkid*

Quote:
There are 2 stores in the stadium. They carry different types of merch to some degree. I do not remember the exact name. Someone here that lives in Philly and goes to a lot of games can tell ya. I only get to go 1x a year.

During the WInter Classic - there were a few bobbleheads released at the NHL store. a Winter Classic Giroux, Jagr, Bryz, Pronger (I think) and a JVR if I remember right. And then there were some Ranger ones too. Most sold out VERY fast. I was very lucky to get the Jagr one - it was one of the first to sell out. I already have a Giroux one I bought on Amazon a couple years ago - so, I didn't get the Winter classic Giroux. All the Giroux ones have the same head on them - with the beard. Only the body and base vary a bit it seems.

I'd swear I have seen a Hartnell one before too...

If I ever see a Simmonds one there, I'd get it too.
Ya I recently purchased a JVR and Briere winter classic. I would love Jagr/Giroux/Pronger/ and I guess Bryz WCs too lol. I saw Hartnell and Simmonds on eBay but the Hartnell was already sold. The Simmonds is currently at $100 which is the biggest ripoff Ive seen lol. If someone could tell me the name of the store Id appreciate it.

Old
09-12-2013, 08:20 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiqkid View Post
Ya I recently purchased a JVR and Briere winter classic. I would love Jagr/Giroux/Pronger/ and I guess Bryz WCs too lol. I saw Hartnell and Simmonds on eBay but the Hartnell was already sold. The Simmonds is currently at $100 which is the biggest ripoff Ive seen lol. If someone could tell me the name of the store Id appreciate it.
Yes, I saw 1 Simmonds on Ebay too. And, yea, it was ridiculously priced.

Hollywood Couturier was the member here who helped me. Since he just stated I could say who it was. PM him.

Old
09-12-2013, 08:32 PM
pughater

hollywood again you are the man ! i friend requested you after the carnival last year on fb

pughater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2013, 01:05 AM
iHeartHockey31

Flyers Fan Zone

The name of the store is "Flyers Fan Zone" [there's also a 47 store which has mostly clothes but has some merchandise]

Both stores are here:
http://flyers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=74155

Both stores are essentially 'leased' out, one to the 47 Brand clothing company and the other [not 100% sure but I think] is owned by Reebok. The merchandise in both stores is usually available at other places [there may be some exclusive pieces] but I think since the stores aren't technically owned by the Flyers, it doesn't benefit the Flyers [or the NHL] for them to compete with shop.nhl.com so they don't promote any online availability. [Clicking the 'Flyers Store' on the team website just takes you to shop.nhl.com]

My Dad has a store & manufacturers usually require stores to buy certain quantities of any piece, which is why you probably see more Giroux & not so many Simmonds. I can ask him tomorrow if he has any or if he can get any of them.

If not I can always get them for u at the arena. They have certain days during the season where everything [except jerseys] is 20% or 25% off.

--dezi
I steve mason

iHeartHockey31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2013, 10:28 AM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Cool. I really want to get a Simmonds bobble head myself. I never saw any at the team store when I went to Philly for the last Carnival. I was hoping to maybe find one in January. But, if there is a sale and someone could snag me one, that would be great!