HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bulldogs Update

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-29-2003, 05:26 AM
  #1
Bob In Kitchener
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Kitchener-Waterloo
Posts: 103
vCash: 500
Bulldogs Update

I was at the Bulldogs game last night.

Here are my observations about the players:

Jerome Marois-This was my first time seeing him. He played solid, scoring three goals and was voted first star of the game. I liked him.

Christian Larrivee-Played a good all round game. Was named player of the game. He needs seasoning, but you never know. Could be a future sleeper.

Marc-Andre Thinel-Nothing too much to say. He tries, but is too small and slight against the big guys.

Brent MacLellan-He is alright, but nothing to get too excited about. I will be surprised if we sign him.

Matt Shasby- I liked him a lot. He plays very well positionally and is very poised. He will be a good one.

Duncan Milroy-He was involved in the play. He cuts to the net and is not afraid to get his nose dirty. He is a couple years away from the NHL, but I believe he will make it.

Jozef Balej-My first time seeing him too. I was very impressed. Believe it or not, Jarvis has him killing penalties, so this can't hurt in his development. He has quick hands, explosive speed and gets involved.

Michel Bergevin-Robinson-Played a solid game with 38 saves, some of the spectacular kind. Who knows if he will stay, but, he was impressive.

Bob In Kitchener is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 06:32 AM
  #2
Hab at it
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,639
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob In Kitchener
I was at the Bulldogs game last night.

Here are my observations about the players:

Jerome Marois-This was my first time seeing him. He played solid, scoring three goals and was voted first star of the game. I liked him.

Christian Larrivee-Played a good all round game. Was named player of the game. He needs seasoning, but you never know. Could be a future sleeper.

Marc-Andre Thinel-Nothing too much to say. He tries, but is too small and slight against the big guys.

Brent MacLellan-He is alright, but nothing to get too excited about. I will be surprised if we sign him.

Matt Shasby- I liked him a lot. He plays very well positionally and is very poised. He will be a good one.

Duncan Milroy-He was involved in the play. He cuts to the net and is not afraid to get his nose dirty. He is a couple years away from the NHL, but I believe he will make it.

Jozef Balej-My first time seeing him too. I was very impressed. Believe it or not, Jarvis has him killing penalties, so this can't hurt in his development. He has quick hands, explosive speed and gets involved.

Michel Bergevin-Robinson-Played a solid game with 38 saves, some of the spectacular kind. Who knows if he will stay, but, he was impressive.
Thanks for the report. It's good to get first hand info on how our prospects are coming along.

Hab at it is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 10:47 AM
  #3
Brisebois
Registered User
 
Brisebois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Feeding Johan Sedin
Posts: 2,524
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob In Kitchener
Michel Bergevin-Robinson-Played a solid game with 38 saves, some of the spectacular kind. Who knows if he will stay, but, he was impressive.
Just curious. Did they fit his entire name on the back of his jersey, or just Bergevin (like Boston did with Bergeron)?

Brisebois is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 11:01 AM
  #4
Crusher20
Registered User
 
Crusher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 4,645
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
when can i find the preseason schedule for the AHL and the Bulldogs?

Crusher20 is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 11:03 AM
  #5
Brisebois
Registered User
 
Brisebois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Feeding Johan Sedin
Posts: 2,524
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher20
when can i find the preseason schedule for the AHL and the Bulldogs?
here

Brisebois is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 11:10 AM
  #6
Bob In Kitchener
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Kitchener-Waterloo
Posts: 103
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois
Just curious. Did they fit his entire name on the back of his jersey, or just Bergevin (like Boston did with Bergeron)?
There weren't any names on the jerseys yet. It is a good question though.

I imagine they are waiting for the final roster to be set, before putting the names on the jerseys.

Bob In Kitchener is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 04:12 PM
  #7
oli500
Registered User
 
oli500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Kitchener
Posts: 4,610
vCash: 500
Hey another hab fan in the kitchener-waterloo area. Nice to know im not the only one urond here. Hey are you going to the bulldogs first season game october 13th. I got great seasons tickets for them. Row 5 section 108 behind the players bench.

oli500 is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 04:39 PM
  #8
montreal
Moderator
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 24,381
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oli500
Hey another hab fan in the kitchener-waterloo area. Nice to know im not the only one urond here. Hey are you going to the bulldogs first season game october 13th. I got great seasons tickets for them. Row 5 section 108 behind the players bench.

hey I'll be 2 rows in front of you on Nov 1 and 2nd. 108, row 3

montreal is offline  
Old
09-29-2003, 05:56 PM
  #9
skidboot
Registered User
 
skidboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 945
vCash: 500
Cheers Bob,
Thanks for the reply.

skidboot is offline  
Old
09-30-2003, 05:17 AM
  #10
danboulie
Registered User
 
danboulie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,598
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by oli500
Hey another hab fan in the kitchener-waterloo area. Nice to know im not the only one urond here. Hey are you going to the bulldogs first season game october 13th. I got great seasons tickets for them. Row 5 section 108 behind the players bench.
Is there any way that you could post updates when possible on the Hab's prospects?
It would be greatly appreciated.

danboulie is offline  
Old
09-30-2003, 06:01 AM
  #11
oli500
Registered User
 
oli500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Kitchener
Posts: 4,610
vCash: 500
Quote:
Is there any way that you could post updates when possible on the Hab's prospects?

Thats what I plan to do.

oli500 is offline  
Old
09-30-2003, 09:11 AM
  #12
biggie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 96
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=oli500]Hey another hab fan in the kitchener-waterloo area. Nice to know im not the only one urond here. /QUOTE]

I'm from cambridge so were like neighbours

biggie is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.