HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bulldogs Update

Closed Thread

Old
09-29-2003, 05:26 AM
Bob In Kitchener

vCash: 500
Bulldogs Update

I was at the Bulldogs game last night.

Here are my observations about the players:

Jerome Marois-This was my first time seeing him. He played solid, scoring three goals and was voted first star of the game. I liked him.

Christian Larrivee-Played a good all round game. Was named player of the game. He needs seasoning, but you never know. Could be a future sleeper.

Marc-Andre Thinel-Nothing too much to say. He tries, but is too small and slight against the big guys.

Brent MacLellan-He is alright, but nothing to get too excited about. I will be surprised if we sign him.

Matt Shasby- I liked him a lot. He plays very well positionally and is very poised. He will be a good one.

Duncan Milroy-He was involved in the play. He cuts to the net and is not afraid to get his nose dirty. He is a couple years away from the NHL, but I believe he will make it.

Jozef Balej-My first time seeing him too. I was very impressed. Believe it or not, Jarvis has him killing penalties, so this can't hurt in his development. He has quick hands, explosive speed and gets involved.

Michel Bergevin-Robinson-Played a solid game with 38 saves, some of the spectacular kind. Who knows if he will stay, but, he was impressive.

Old
09-29-2003, 06:32 AM
Hab at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob In Kitchener
I was at the Bulldogs game last night.

Here are my observations about the players:

Jerome Marois-This was my first time seeing him. He played solid, scoring three goals and was voted first star of the game. I liked him.

Christian Larrivee-Played a good all round game. Was named player of the game. He needs seasoning, but you never know. Could be a future sleeper.

Marc-Andre Thinel-Nothing too much to say. He tries, but is too small and slight against the big guys.

Brent MacLellan-He is alright, but nothing to get too excited about. I will be surprised if we sign him.

Matt Shasby- I liked him a lot. He plays very well positionally and is very poised. He will be a good one.

Duncan Milroy-He was involved in the play. He cuts to the net and is not afraid to get his nose dirty. He is a couple years away from the NHL, but I believe he will make it.

Jozef Balej-My first time seeing him too. I was very impressed. Believe it or not, Jarvis has him killing penalties, so this can't hurt in his development. He has quick hands, explosive speed and gets involved.

Michel Bergevin-Robinson-Played a solid game with 38 saves, some of the spectacular kind. Who knows if he will stay, but, he was impressive.
Thanks for the report. It's good to get first hand info on how our prospects are coming along.

Old
09-29-2003, 10:47 AM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob In Kitchener
Just curious. Did they fit his entire name on the back of his jersey, or just Bergevin (like Boston did with Bergeron)?

Old
09-29-2003, 11:01 AM
Crusher20

Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
when can i find the preseason schedule for the AHL and the Bulldogs?

Old
09-29-2003, 11:03 AM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher20
when can i find the preseason schedule for the AHL and the Bulldogs?
here

Old
09-29-2003, 11:10 AM
Bob In Kitchener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois
Just curious. Did they fit his entire name on the back of his jersey, or just Bergevin (like Boston did with Bergeron)?
There weren't any names on the jerseys yet. It is a good question though.

I imagine they are waiting for the final roster to be set, before putting the names on the jerseys.

Old
09-29-2003, 04:12 PM
oli500

Hey another hab fan in the kitchener-waterloo area. Nice to know im not the only one urond here. Hey are you going to the bulldogs first season game october 13th. I got great seasons tickets for them. Row 5 section 108 behind the players bench.

Old
09-29-2003, 04:39 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli500
Hey another hab fan in the kitchener-waterloo area. Nice to know im not the only one urond here. Hey are you going to the bulldogs first season game october 13th. I got great seasons tickets for them. Row 5 section 108 behind the players bench.

hey I'll be 2 rows in front of you on Nov 1 and 2nd. 108, row 3

Old
09-29-2003, 05:56 PM
skidboot

Cheers Bob,
Thanks for the reply.

Old
09-30-2003, 05:17 AM
danboulie

Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by oli500
Is there any way that you could post updates when possible on the Hab's prospects?
It would be greatly appreciated.

Old
09-30-2003, 06:01 AM
oli500

Quote:
Is there any way that you could post updates when possible on the Hab's prospects?

Thats what I plan to do.

Old
09-30-2003, 09:11 AM
biggie

[QUOTE=oli500]Hey another hab fan in the kitchener-waterloo area. Nice to know im not the only one urond here. /QUOTE]

I'm from cambridge so were like neighbours

Closed Thread