Technically there is no "wrong" list when involving prospects, but Mr. Button always has some of the wackiest things (even though I have a lot of respect for him).
- Draisaitl should not be that low.
- Brendan Perlini should not be that high.
- Jakub Vrana definitely will not be at #35.
- Roland McKeown is much better than #32.
- I understand why he has Jake Virtanen at #47, but no doubt he will not drop that low.
^ He is Freudian, but so is 5'10/165lbs Ontario native, Robert Fabbri.
I know McKenzie's list reflects scouts opinions, but this is one I absolutely disagree with the most compared to his prior years.
- Ekblad: Even Hench is seeing he should not be a #1 prospect
- Draisaitl: Over Bennett
- Kapanen: Wouldn't draft him in the top 10
- Virtanen: In the top 10 is pretty damn funny
- Pastrnak: Vrana is the better of the two
- Tuch: IMO he's getting overrated (screams McCarron 2.0, who I am not a fan of)
- Scherbak: Stupid scouts, lolz. Wasn't even a top 2 round prospect a week ago. Plays in one prospect game and boom a top 25 prospect. Solid player though, really like him.
- Goldobin: Him at #22 is beyond hilarious.
- Kempe: At 27th is pretty damn funny too, way better than that.
My opinion changes a lot on who I wants the Avs to draft, but I would freakin' love to get Kevin Fiala if he is at our pick.
I've had fun reading back some old threads too. So many posts I'd love to quote but hindsight and all that. I got the sense there was more excitement over Landy than there was Duchene. Maybe not that thread but some of the pre draft stuff was hype central.