HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

HUT Thread Part 3

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-28-2013, 02:12 AM
  #101
hockey n00b
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Not sure what to do with my lineup now, I blew a million on a Datsyuk tonight and only have 35k left to spend atm. Current lineup:

SOTW Lucic - Datsyuk - Cammalleri
Neal - Lemieux - Burrows
Heatley - Gretzky - Dupuis
Fleishmann - Stastny - Versteeg

Keith - SOTW Weber
Pieterangelo - Subban
SOTW Orpik - Letang

Price
Lehner

hockey n00b is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 03:21 AM
  #102
Ferrero Rocher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,386
vCash: 500
I think doing CHL collections are more worth it than AHL. I probably spent 1.5k on the cards for the team I'm doing and I already have 16/23 players with all jerseys and logos.

Also, Anismov retired on me..I guess I gotta screw someone over on the market by trading Anismov :p. How much would a Jamie Benn be? I'm thinking for throwing about 900 pucks, Anismov, Hanzal.

Ferrero Rocher is online now  
Old
09-28-2013, 03:21 AM
  #103
JaredCowenFan
The Hamburglar
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,378
vCash: 500
Time for a lineup and tradelist update:

Team 'OttawaOilers'

*Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (91) - *Alex Galchenyuk (92) - *Nail Yakupov (90)
Michael Grabner (82) - Tomas Plekanec (86) - P.A. Parenteau (85, A)
Milan Michalek (85) - Darren Helm (84) - Kyle Okposo (84)
**Émile Poirier (55) - **Frédérik Gauthier (64) - **Valentin Zykov (59)

*Jared Cowen (93, C) - *Seth Jones (94)
Alex Edler (86, A) - Dan Hamhuis (87)
Keith Yandle (85) - Erik Johnson (85)

*Ben Bishop (91) - Semyon Varlamov (82)

* - Trained
** - Silver


Trade List:

Emerson Etem (77)
Sven Baertschi (78)
Josh Gorges (86)
Rene Bourque (84)-SOLD-


I'd like to flip Michael Grabner for a Marty Havlat. I feel Grabs isn't as fast as his 89 SKT'ing indicates.

PS3 - OttawaOilers - SenzFan2.


Last edited by JaredCowenFan: 09-28-2013 at 03:41 AM.
JaredCowenFan is online now  
Old
09-28-2013, 04:30 AM
  #104
JaredCowenFan
The Hamburglar
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,378
vCash: 500
No chances for potential steals on the market tonight, hmmm.

JaredCowenFan is online now  
Old
09-28-2013, 04:46 AM
  #105
snizzbone
Give me the puck ;-)
 
snizzbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,874
vCash: 500
Decided to buy premium jumbo packs with pucks. Kept getting nothing which led me to purchasing 'one more' over and over. All of a sudden I see Phil Kessel and Jay Bouwmeester in the same pack. Then I open another and see Heatley, Seguin, and Pietrangelo. I then blew another 100k on packs and got nothing. Nice to see some highly valued players in packs though. Kessel + Pietrangelo were guys I planned on buying eventually anyways.

snizzbone is online now  
Old
09-28-2013, 05:38 AM
  #106
Ginger Jesus
Registered User
 
Ginger Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,268
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowNoMo View Post
Decided to buy premium jumbo packs with pucks. Kept getting nothing which led me to purchasing 'one more' over and over. All of a sudden I see Phil Kessel and Jay Bouwmeester in the same pack. Then I open another and see Heatley, Seguin, and Pietrangelo. I then blew another 100k on packs and got nothing. Nice to see some highly valued players in packs though. Kessel + Pietrangelo were guys I planned on buying eventually anyways.
You still made money on it.

Ginger Jesus is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 06:28 AM
  #107
JaredCowenFan
The Hamburglar
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,378
vCash: 500
Oh Ice Tilt, you NEVER cease to AMAZE me....

JaredCowenFan is online now  
Old
09-28-2013, 08:00 AM
  #108
Winger14
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 237
vCash: 500
For those of you who keep doing sets, how? I looked through some AHL and OHL teams today and it looks like at any given time half (or less) of the players are in the market.

Winger14 is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 08:30 AM
  #109
HaroldDruken
Registered User
 
HaroldDruken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
HUT Live Callahan and Tarasenko for sale or trade on Xbox. PM me with offers.

HaroldDruken is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 09:19 AM
  #110
TheRealDeal18871
Registered User
 
TheRealDeal18871's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 235
vCash: 500
Only need Adam Payerl to complete the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton collection, does anyone have this card for XBOX and be willing to sell/trade it?

TheRealDeal18871 is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 09:30 AM
  #111
Ginger Jesus
Registered User
 
Ginger Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,268
vCash: 500
Anaheim completed on to Carolina

Ginger Jesus is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 09:37 AM
  #112
jbell886
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,040
vCash: 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger14 View Post
For those of you who keep doing sets, how? I looked through some AHL and OHL teams today and it looks like at any given time half (or less) of the players are in the market.
it helps of you already have quite a few of the players. for instance i had 10 players from the adirondack set before i tried completing it

jbell886 is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 09:38 AM
  #113
TheRealDeal18871
Registered User
 
TheRealDeal18871's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 235
vCash: 500
Purchased 6 jumbo gold packs earlier and came out alright.

Christopher Tanev(twice)
Pascal Dupuis
Douglas Murray
Ryan Callahan
Stephane Robidas
Radim Vrbata
Dmitry Kulikov
Jaraslov Halak

TheRealDeal18871 is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 09:42 AM
  #114
great1
Registered User
 
great1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Fergus, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,114
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredCowenFan View Post
Time for a lineup and tradelist update:

Team 'OttawaOilers'

*Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (91) - *Alex Galchenyuk (92) - *Nail Yakupov (90)
Michael Grabner (82) - Tomas Plekanec (86) - P.A. Parenteau (85, A)
Milan Michalek (85) - Darren Helm (84) - Kyle Okposo (84)
**Émile Poirier (55) - **Frédérik Gauthier (64) - **Valentin Zykov (59)

*Jared Cowen (93, C) - *Seth Jones (94)
Alex Edler (86, A) - Dan Hamhuis (87)
Keith Yandle (85) - Erik Johnson (85)

*Ben Bishop (91) - Semyon Varlamov (82)

* - Trained
** - Silver


Trade List:

Emerson Etem (77)
Sven Baertschi (78)
Josh Gorges (86)
Rene Bourque (84)-SOLD-


I'd like to flip Michael Grabner for a Marty Havlat. I feel Grabs isn't as fast as his 89 SKT'ing indicates.

PS3 - OttawaOilers - SenzFan2.
I'm not seeing many Senators on that team!

great1 is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 09:44 AM
  #115
JVR21
G
 
JVR21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 7,951
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey n00b View Post
Not sure what to do with my lineup now, I blew a million on a Datsyuk tonight and only have 35k left to spend atm. Current lineup:

SOTW Lucic - Datsyuk - Cammalleri
Neal - Lemieux - Burrows
Heatley - Gretzky - Dupuis
Fleishmann - Stastny - Versteeg

Keith - SOTW Weber
Pieterangelo - Subban
SOTW Orpik - Letang

Price
Lehner
Where are Lemiuex and Gretzky coming from? There's no Legends category this year.

JVR21 is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 09:50 AM
  #116
Screeech
Registered User
 
Screeech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 518
vCash: 236
Got some good deals last night, Edler for 3k, Mezzaros for 1k, Alzner for 1k and Anisimov for 900

Screeech is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 09:53 AM
  #117
Ginger Jesus
Registered User
 
Ginger Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,268
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVR21 View Post
Where are Lemiuex and Gretzky coming from? There's no Legends category this year.
They switched it from Legends to Milestones.

Ginger Jesus is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 09:56 AM
  #118
Isles Enforcer
Registered User
 
Isles Enforcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 2,871
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Isles Enforcer Send a message via Yahoo to Isles Enforcer
Talk about ice tilt, I just lost 6-0 to a guy with a goalie rated 50. I peppered him with 46 shots and I couldn't buy a goal. The best player he had on his team was Marc Andre Beregeron. FML

Isles Enforcer is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 10:06 AM
  #119
CBJ All The Way
HFBoards Sponsor
 
CBJ All The Way's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Columbus, OH
Country: United States
Posts: 3,140
vCash: 500
This Happened This Morning While Playing HUT ... Unbelievable, it was followed by a quit

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/172280886

__________________
http://i.imgur.com/r1Wk0lv.png
CBJ All The Way is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 10:09 AM
  #120
jbell886
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,040
vCash: 950
missing 1 player each from the chicago wolves and utica comets set.

if anyone has a corey locke or taylor matson for ps3 lmk

jbell886 is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 10:19 AM
  #121
Shrimper
Trick or ruddy treat
 
Shrimper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Essex
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 75,960
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiTzLaMia View Post
To start I recommend Florida then Phoenix. I think 80-90k is good to start with. On that note just finished Calgary and don't know which to do next.
Currently, I have only 6k.

Going to take a while. Guess that getting a player that you can sell for a lot helps.

Shrimper is online now  
Old
09-28-2013, 10:25 AM
  #122
TheRealDeal18871
Registered User
 
TheRealDeal18871's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 235
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJ All The Way View Post
This Happened This Morning While Playing HUT ... Unbelievable, it was followed by a quit

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/172280886
I had something similar happen to me in a game. Delayed penalty, was trying to set up a one timer and when I sent the pass back to my D, they were both at the bench with my goalie. It was a bad all around game for me that I lost 4-3 I believe.

TheRealDeal18871 is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 10:32 AM
  #123
Screeech
Registered User
 
Screeech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 518
vCash: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJ All The Way View Post
This Happened This Morning While Playing HUT ... Unbelievable, it was followed by a quit

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/172280886

Screeech is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 10:48 AM
  #124
RW8
Registered User
 
RW8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,199
vCash: 500
Almost have enough to pickup a Kessel, Getzlaf and Carter to complete the team.. for now.

This would be a fun roster to make:

Carter - Getzlaf - Burns
Crosby - Bergeron - Perry
MacArthur - Richards - Ladd
Stewart - Dixon - Fraser

Phaneuf - Weber
Seabrook - Coburn
Barker - Belle

Glass
Beauchemin

Goalies are fairly weak though lol.


Last edited by RW8: 09-28-2013 at 11:01 AM.
RW8 is offline  
Old
09-28-2013, 10:55 AM
  #125
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist
 
Billy Mays Here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 14,227
vCash: 827
Training must be glitched or something. Put a bunch of leftover +4 and +3 training cards on a bunch of players and after six games they still haven't disappeared.

Billy Mays Here is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.