HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Suter and Weber Tennessean article

Closed Thread

Old
07-11-2005, 08:01 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Suter and Weber Tennessean article

Tennessean article

Great article on Suter and Weber. Can't wait to see these guys in Preds uniforms.

Old
07-11-2005, 09:44 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Great excrepts

---------

"My whole game just completely developed and the confidence level is way up because things went really well,'' Suter said. "I feel like I got a lot out of it, so I think I'm ready for the next step.''

Admirals Coach Claude Noel has a hard time arguing with that.

"I'd be surprised to get him back at Milwaukee because he's really right there,'' Noel said. "The thing about him is that he's very intelligent, and smart players can make adjustments.

"I don't like to make comparisons generally, but I do think he's got the aura of a Chris Chelios,'' Johannson said. "Obviously there is a lot that's still got to come, but there's a certain competitive spirit that a guy either has or he doesn't. Ryan plays as hard as he can within the rules and maybe sometimes just outside of them to win.''

While Suter appears headed for the NHL this year, Weber is more likely to spend at least part of the upcoming season in Milwaukee.

"These guys are both 'A' prospects who've shown they can play and have success on the highest level,'' said Paul Fenton, director of player personnel for the Predators.

"They've both got that focus, maturity and class we're looking for in this organization. I'd say it looks like they're ready to have some pretty successful NHL careers.''

---------

I can't wait

07-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Gnashville
Never trade Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman
Tennessean article

Great article on Suter and Weber. Can't wait to see these guys in Preds uniforms.
The great thing is Kevin Klein is our #3 prospect and would be most teams #1 Defensive prospect

Old
07-15-2005, 04:47 PM
KRF

that is a great artical, thanks for posting it.

Closed Thread