HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

7/14 Preds Articles

Closed Thread

Old
07-14-2005, 11:19 AM
vopatsrash

vCash: 500
7/14 Preds Articles

Posted this on the other board and thought I'd do it here too for those that don't frequent that board...

Have to give some kudos to the Tennessean for their coverage today. Here they are for all to see with some quotes to start it out....

"I would say to the fans that I'm sorry for everything that they had to go through, and that we plan on earning them back by what we do both on and off the ice,'' Predators captain Greg Johnson said.
"We're very excited and optimistic,'' Predators General Manager David Poile said. "I think where we were (under the old system), it was not going to work for the Predators financially. I think right now we're much closer to having a fair playing field, and for us to be real competitive right out of the gate.''

"Overall, my sense is that this is a good time to be a Nashville Predator and to be a Nashville Predators fan,'' Predators right wing Scott Walker said. "Our team is one of the ones that's better suited for the new system, so I think we're sitting in a very good position.''

"I think the biggest thing I learned is that I probably shouldn't use the word 'never' as much as I did,'' Walker said. "Ultimately we have a cap and guys like me said we never would have one, so maybe we're eating our words in some sense.''

Fans Your Table's Waiting

Deal To End Lockout Looks Good For Preds

Coaching Staff Return

Fans React

Expect Ratification

Doesn't Regret Opposing NHL Salary Cap

Deal Won't Change But Radio Will

End of Lockout Seen As Boon For Predators

Old
07-14-2005, 12:05 PM
Predshockey17

vCash: 500
Some good articles. How do you guys think attendance will do next year?

Closed Thread