HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

#4 - || Devils @ Canucks || Tuesday 10/8/13. 10pm est || "Return of the Ginger"

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2013, 02:39 PM
BrodeursCups

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BrodeursCups
You think Volch is hated now? Imagine this board in a few years when his play has declined even more. Yikes...

Its not even worth complaining about volch anymore because he has numerous years left on that poison pill of a deal and yes going to play whether we like it or not.

The ****** part is that if Fayne makes a mistake tonight he's back out of the lineup when he needs to be playing every game and learning.

Old
10-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Bleedred
Ruutu means 2 MPH

I don't think Lou has much patience for this at all. If the team was struggling to score goals but losing in low scoring games, I think Lou would have some patience. It's mainly the defense that's been having problems. Guys who've been in the lineup for a couple years now.

Though the whole team defense just isn't good. Including the forwards.

Old
10-08-2013, 02:42 PM
KaossKing
Pacing Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilChuk View Post
Larsson out for Fayne?

by god Deboer what are you doing

even more shocked Lou is allowing him to continue to do this to Larsson when Lou knows how important Adam is to the future of this team.

not the way to develop a youngster.
exactly! you see guys like Brodin, Hamilton and Trouba doing really well, then you see Larsson riding the bench.

he was projected 1st Overall in a good draft year ffs. its insane

Old
10-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Bleedred
Ruutu means 2 MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeursCups View Post
You think Volch is hated now? Imagine this board in a few years when his play has declined even more. Yikes...

Its not even worth complaining about volch anymore because he has numerous years left on that poison pill of a deal and yes going to play whether we like it or not.

The ****** part is that if Fayne makes a mistake tonight he's back out of the lineup when he needs to be playing every game and learning.
Volchenkov will be bought out this Summer, my confidence of that is at an all time high.

Not even just because the cap hit is bad. Just as much because he's a passenger in the lineup. He's a detriment to the lineup.

Old
10-08-2013, 02:51 PM
JMarce

PDB is so predictable in regards to his stupidity. I knew Fayne for Larsson would happen.

Old
10-08-2013, 02:54 PM
KaossKing
Pacing Well

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 4m

Larsson said it is frustrating to be the one sitting out again, " but I’m not going to hang my head just because of one game...."

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 3m

Larsson cont: "...We’ll see what happens after next game. So, we’ll see, but I’m not happy about it.”

ABOUT TIME LARSSON!

Old
10-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Henrique Iglesias
Doc & Chico Forever

RG, I think your blame/excuse sig should just be changed to a montage of faces consisting of Pete, Volchenkov, and Harrold.

Old
10-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Chris McKinlay

I think my avatar says it all. I'm a Schneiderman. This is the only time I'll ever hope for a 0-0 game.
If Lu gets shelled, my city will be uninhabitable for the next two months. If Cory gets shelled, I will feel genuinely terrible for him.

Good luck tonight!

Old
10-08-2013, 02:56 PM
yehyeh
Devils.

Voice your frustration Larsson; maybe Lou will hear ya. (Y)

Old
10-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Bleedred
Ruutu means 2 MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Fingerhat View Post
I think my avatar says it all. I'm a Schneiderman. This is the only time I'll ever hope for a 0-0 game.
If Lu gets shelled, my city will be uninhabitable for the next two months. If Cory gets shelled, I will feel genuinely terrible for him.

Good luck tonight!
Thanks! We love him too, but playing behind this trainwreck, I'm not sure how well he'll do tonight.

Good luck to you!

Old
10-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Henrique Iglesias
Doc & Chico Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaossKing View Post

Larsson said it is frustrating to be the one sitting out again, " but Im not going to hang my head just because of one game...."

Larsson cont: "...Well see what happens after next game. So, well see, but Im not happy about it.

ABOUT TIME LARSSON!
**** yeah Adam. Stand up to Pete's ****.

Old
10-08-2013, 02:58 PM
GentlemanOfLeisure
Ride Space Mountain

I ruting for the team to lose tonight. Havent done this since the Montreal game in December of 2010 when it was plane to see John MacLean was over his head. De Beor has to go or Larsson will be a bust and we'll continue to blow 3 goal leads. I'd rather sacrifice the season than to ****** Larsson's progress again. Another coach will get something out of him because it's obvious De Boer jerking him around is killing him as a player. Kulikov was right all along about PDB.

Time for him to go. Lets go Canucks.

Old
trufleshufle13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieLouieLam View Post
Voice your frustration Larsson; maybe Lou will hear ya. (Y)

And possibly be pissed hes airing dirty laundry to the media worsening his position.

Old
ThePSEGPowerPoster
LOSER POINTS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaossKing View Post

Larsson said it is frustrating to be the one sitting out again, " but Im not going to hang my head just because of one game...."

Larsson cont: "...Well see what happens after next game. So, well see, but Im not happy about it.

ABOUT TIME LARSSON!
Maybe we can start seeing some of the nasty he had for his national team. Get mad.

Old
Jersey Fresh
Video Et Taceo

Volchenkov/Harrold on for 3GA tonight.

Pete gives them both back rubs at the end of the game.

Old
10-08-2013, 02:59 PM
njdevilsjds
#CoryDays

Quote:
Originally Posted by megajake View Post
You guys are acting as if Larsson has been any good..
What a moronic statement this is, clearly you did not watch the game last night.

Old
10-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Bleedred
Ruutu means 2 MPH

I'll say it right now. At the very least, I don't think I want Deboer back next year. Unless we do some serious damage, I really don't want him back, that's if he lasts the entire year. A lot of coaches seem to get 3 year contracts, and this is Deboer's third year.

The way Larsson is treated, you don't think when Gelly comes up he'll be treated the same way? Deboer is not good with young players, PERIOD. It's just the same ****, different year from him.

The only time I was able to get behind benching Larsson was late in 11-12.

Old
10-08-2013, 03:01 PM
JMarce

I can't understand how Lou is ok with this. Larsson is currently better than Volch and Harrold and is actually an important part of the team's future. Scratching him doesn't make the team better now or a few years from now.

Old
10-08-2013, 03:03 PM
GentlemanOfLeisure
Ride Space Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevilsjds View Post
What a moronic statement this is, clearly you did not watch the game last night.
Where did he make a mistake last night?? Last night was by far his best game. HIs outlet passes were crisp and on the tape. He was out of position one time that i could think of but Fatso wondered into a save for once.

Larsson played 18 minutes last night and wasn't on the ice for any of Edmonton's goals.

Old
Jersey Fresh
Video Et Taceo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMarce View Post
I can't understand how Lou is ok with this. Larsson is currently better than Volch and Harrold and is actually an important part of the team's future. Scratching him doesn't make the team better now or a few years from now.
Couldn't agree more. It's a net negative today and in the future. Inexcusable.

Old
Chris McKinlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Thanks! We love him too, but playing behind this trainwreck, I'm not sure how well he'll do tonight.

Good luck to you!
Cory plays his best in the big games. So I don't think that'll be an issue today. I've only ever seen him rattled maybe twice.

Old
10-08-2013, 03:04 PM
GentlemanOfLeisure
Ride Space Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I'll say it right now. At the very least, I don't think I want Deboer back next year. Unless we do some serious damage, I really don't want him back, that's if he lasts the entire year. A lot of coaches seem to get 3 year contracts, and this is Deboer's third year.

The way Larsson is treated, you don't think when Gelly comes up he'll be treated the same way? Deboer is not good with young players, PERIOD. It's just the same ****, different year from him.

The only time I was able to get behind benching Larsson was late in 11-12.
I'm not waiting a year. I don't him ruining Merrill or Boucher either. He has to go. This is a development year if anything and that kinda calls for a development - encouraging head coach. De Boer aint it.

Old
10-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Kensu

I don't understand how a past successful junior coach can handle or develop youth players so poorly. You would expect better.

Old
10-08-2013, 03:09 PM
GentlemanOfLeisure
Ride Space Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensu View Post
I don't understand how a past successful junior coach can handle or develop youth players so poorly. You would expect better.
He's also ruined Josefson. Remember how well JJ played under Lemaire??

Old
10-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Bleedred
Ruutu means 2 MPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Fingerhat View Post
Cory plays his best in the big games. So I don't think that'll be an issue today. I've only ever seen him rattled maybe twice.
I've been following Cory for years. I Think I've watched almost every game he's played for the Canucks the last 3 years. Trust me when I tell you this Devils team is not kind to their goaltenders. They will make so many stupid mistakes. We've averaged 3-5 breakaways against in each of the first 3 games so far. Our goalies have been hung out to dry badly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanOfLeisure View Post
I'm not waiting a year. I don't him ruining Merrill or Boucher either. He has to go. This is a development year if anything and that kinda calls for a development - encouraging head coach. De Boer aint it.
Well I don't think Merrill and Boucher will be up this year. That's probably for the best too. If Gelly comes up, he'll be sat soon enough. I bet when Matteau finally makes the NHL, he'll be sat.

Lou needs to intervene and tell him to cut it the **** out, or get the **** out. I think he will eventually intervene. Hopefully for Pete's sake, he gets a warning first.

Closed Thread