Lindholm isn't practicing, Nash is back with Skinner, Ruutu practicing with the 4th line. Seems like they want to get Ruutu in if Lindholm can't go. Really hope they shut down Lindholm for awhile and let him get 100%. These aren't hard hits he's taken but he's gone to the locker room three times in the last three games.
- Ruutu is medically cleared to play. They aren't rushing him back, so he will play as soon as he feels like he's ready.
- Lindholm is day to day.
- With Nash coming back to Skinner's line, Muller has talked to him about finding the "fire in his belly" and stepping up his game.
- Muller is happy with Skinner's work to round out his game. His reduced minutes have kept him fresh and he's more comfortable in his current role.
- Muller has talked to Tlusty about his slump ("he didn't score his first goal until the 9th game last year") and recognizes that Eric is frustrated with his slow start. He feels they just need to stay focused, keep working to take advantage of opportunities and the production will come.
- The goaltending situation is being managed as a set of short term decisions at this time. Compared it to the situation in Toronto. Tomorrow's starter will be announced tomorrow.
- The team as a whole is focusing on a defense-first approach that better suits the new division. Muller emphasized the need to stay well under 3 goals a game.