HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings @ Hurricanes - 10/11/13 - 2-1 SO Win!

Old
10-13-2013, 01:36 AM
Brad Doty
\_(ツ)_/

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbar View Post
It feels like all anyone does around here is ***** and moan. Way worse then anytime in past 5 years. Everyone should stop freaking out over every game and give it 10-15 games to draw some conclusions. We have 6 of 10 points for god's sake.
Thank you. Terrific post.

I get it that the bar is higher and the eye test shows our team can play better, but 6/10? I'll take it. Especially with this godawful schedule to start the season.

Brad Doty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Muzzinga
Regehr GOAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottkmlps View Post
And who is going to take the important defensive faceoffs? You would pretty much ditch Regehr for a bowl of Cheetos.
Any one of the centres. Paying Stoll 4mill a year or whatever it is, just to win 4% more of the dzone faceoffs isn't worth it to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie10 View Post
I think part of the hyper criticism comes from no longer just looking at this team and saying "okay, they're probably good enough to make the playoffs." We're legitimate Cup contenders now so we're constantly comparing ourselves to the Hawks, Bruins, etc.
and ye this. I no longer want this team to just make the playoffs and have a chance. I want them to be a favorite for the cup. At the moment they are playing like a low seed playoff team, and that just isn't enough. I want them to be the best they can possibly be

Muzzinga is online now   Reply With Quote