HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I know it's early but...

Closed Thread

Old
07-17-2005, 03:53 PM
Albi

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
I know it's early but...

...every year at the Kings board @ Fanhome we organize a pretty good Yahoo Fantasy League. Now I post more often here than there, so I though it was a good idea to involve you too. It's usually a very interesting challenge (it's a 16 teams league), we play against each other from about 5 seasons, and the GMs are pretty good. I don't know if after the lockout some of them will resign or simply will be difficult to reach, so I just wanted to know if some of you would be interested. Please, PM if you want to join us but, I repeat, only if you know you'll play from the beginning of the season until the end, we don't want people who quits before Christmas or check his team once a week. I'm the commissioner and most of GMs are Kings fans, obviously, but we have people from Dallas, Phoenix, Toronto, Columbus, Berlin and, of course, Italy. This aspect, makes the League even more interesting. I'll let you now league settings and when the live draft will be held in early September. Feel free to ask me everything.

Thanks,

Albi

Closed Thread