HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Wheeler and Marchand for...

Old
10-27-2013, 10:55 AM
Tyler Durden

vCash: 500
Wheeler and Marchand for...

Standard Yahoo H2H League, right now who can I get if I were to offer Wheeler and Marchand what type of player? Is it even worth offering Wheeler and Marchand for players like Moulson, Gaborik, Semin? Thanks

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2013, 09:11 PM
AlvintheChoster

Funny, I have the same two players and have considered trading them as well. Wheeler is a well known slow starter but is starting to play up to his standard so keep that in mind when trading him.

I wouldn't go after Moulson after the trade to Buffalo, and trading for another struggling player like Semin could be worth it but it's always hard to convince other people to take on your struggling players.

AlvintheChoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2013, 11:40 PM
Tyler Durden

Well I could offer Wheeler and Marchand for players like A.Steen, Backes or Marleau but I know they will be rejected. I offered both Wheeler and Marchand for Jeff Carter and it was rejected by the owner.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2013, 12:45 AM
AlvintheChoster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
Well I could offer Wheeler and Marchand for players like A.Steen, Backes or Marleau but I know they will be rejected. I offered both Wheeler and Marchand for Jeff Carter and it was rejected by the owner.
That owner is most likely a stat-watcher, or simply extremely wary of struggling players. The best you could probably do is find someone who puts a lot of faith in talented, yet struggling players finding their game again. Try going after struggling players like Eric Staal, Giroux, Semin, (all who have higher upside), or Read, Tlusty, Michalek? Lots of varying players in terms of talent.

AlvintheChoster is offline   Reply With Quote