HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

flyers game photos?

Old
11-03-2013, 12:59 AM
motorace

vCash: 500
flyers game photos?

hi all,
anybody know where I can find photos of flyers games? as in abundance, from the photogs at the glass for example? blogs have a bunch, but they probably pick and choose from a large amount, no? just wondering if there is a site, like the photographers site where they have all or a ton. just trying to find my buddy and his wife(in the background) in the lower level for an anniversary present (die hards, like most). maybe contact info to the photographer(s) was know, could help?. any help in direction would be greatly, greatly appreciated!

thanks!

motorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2013, 09:15 AM
Appleyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorace View Post
hi all,
anybody know where I can find photos of flyers games? as in abundance, from the photogs at the glass for example? blogs have a bunch, but they probably pick and choose from a large amount, no? just wondering if there is a site, like the photographers site where they have all or a ton. just trying to find my buddy and his wife(in the background) in the lower level for an anniversary present (die hards, like most). maybe contact info to the photographer(s) was know, could help?. any help in direction would be greatly, greatly appreciated!

thanks!
Getty images have some like you describe. Maybe 25-30 minimum from most games, some a few hundred!

Though the watermarks are annoying if you do not intend to buy them... but crop is an option on some. And depending on the type of image (landscape, portrait) and if not fully released (some only for papers/team) some end up quite small on the preview.

If you are really serious about it I think you can negotiate a smaller fee with some photgraphers/companies for one offs for personal use. (If you can find them!)

Len Redkoles is one of the guys who does a lot of Flyers games. But there are a few others if you just search 'philadelphia flyers'.

http://www.gettyimages.in/Search/Sea...t=Len+Redkoles

Not perfect but maybe the best shot you have.

Last edited by Appleyard: 11-03-2013 at 09:22 AM.
Appleyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2013, 09:54 AM
GingerFetish

Send a message via Skype™ to GingerFetish
I like tumblr.

GingerFetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2013, 09:57 AM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator