HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - Brind'Amour Night Patch Order - Part Six

Closed Thread

Old
03-03-2014, 08:54 PM
FLYguy3911

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclair1088 View Post
getting any of them done up?
Yeah eventually. Just waiting to see if anyone is coming to town.

Most likely getting Selanne on my Finland jersey though.

Old
03-03-2014, 11:12 PM
flountown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers845 View Post
Looking for authentic blank with this same hem trying to find one nwt either 52,54,56
I have one customized with Lindros already. I have it listed for a pretty penny on eBay but would be willing to come to a different deal offline since it seems you are local.

I actually have two, both Lindros, but one has the Stanley Cup Anniversary attached and the other does not, but I have a loose one of those if you are interested along with the jersey.

Old
03-03-2014, 11:19 PM
FLYguy3911

I have a game worn Lindros jersey that I got when they stripped him of the 'C'. Will have to go through my closet to find it.

Old
03-07-2014, 08:47 AM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Man, I tried to get either the Grossmann or Rinaldo practice worn/signed jerseys that were up for auction (with the police badge on them). I actually had the RInaldo one for over a week - but someone got it form me in the last 30 min.

I stopped at $450 for both of them - with the $20 bid increments. $470 would have had to be my next try at that point. Oh well..

At least I got that Read one in the last auction. I think the fact that the Olympics were on made those go for less (no games in tv)

Old
03-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Hollywood Couturier
Eagles That Quack

Finally arrived. 2013-14 Nathan MacKinnon Third Set One. It was worn in 7 games. MacKinnon attempted his first career shootout attempt in this jersey and also set an NHL record in it for being the youngest player to ever score two goals in two consecutive games. Not really that much wear besides on the one sleeve, which has a small repair and some board burns. Now I have to decide how to display the jersey with the stick that I have that's photomatched to a game that MacKinnon was wearing the jersey. I also have a 11x14 of MacKinnon in the jersey that a poster from the Icejerseys forums was nice enough to get signed for me when the Avs were down in Nashville. I also have a 16x20 that shows the stick photomatch that I can display with them.

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay
Old
03-07-2014, 10:38 AM
SnS
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
Man, I tried to get either the Grossmann or Rinaldo practice worn/signed jerseys that were up for auction (with the police badge on them). I actually had the RInaldo one for over a week - but someone got it form me in the last 30 min.

I stopped at $450 for both of them - with the $20 bid increments. $470 would have had to be my next try at that point. Oh well..

At least I got that Read one in the last auction. I think the fact that the Olympics were on made those go for less (no games in tv)
I was watching the Read this time around, again.

Edit: Looks awesome, HC.

Props to Nemesis for the signature, and HC for the avatar.
Old
03-07-2014, 12:17 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnS View Post

You didn't get it? Or try? I was thinking you would try.

$450 as too much for me, but that's where I had to pull the plug.

Old
03-07-2014, 12:52 PM
SnS
Global Moderator

Quote:
You didn't get it? Or try? I was thinking you would try.

$450 as too much for me, but that's where I had to pull the plug.
I was watching up to 400$.

Passed on it after that.

Going to buy the Simmonds off my friend next time I see him. [He scored Simmonds/Voracek/Rinaldo from the carnival].

Old
03-07-2014, 01:45 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
I was watching up to 400$.

Passed on it after that.

Going to buy the Simmonds off my friend next time I see him. [He scored Simmonds/Voracek/Rinaldo from the carnival].
Very cool. I have a signed Simmonds jersey from the 2013 carnival. That's why I didn't bother to go after his carnival one

Old
03-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Hollywood Couturier
Eagles That Quack

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/d...cfm?sku=186626

$200 2.0's.

Old
03-10-2014, 10:36 AM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Couturier View Post
Nice pricing. Customization isn't cheap, though

Old
03-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Hollywood Couturier
Eagles That Quack

Quote:
Nice pricing. Customization isn't cheap, though
Buy the jersey there and sent it where you wish once you get it. All of the companies accept mail ins.

Old
03-10-2014, 07:50 PM
PK16

Quote:
Looks like they are back up to $300

Old
03-10-2014, 08:47 PM
Hollywood Couturier
Eagles That Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK16 View Post
Looks like they are back up to $300
Ah crap. They were $200 all weekend and just noticed it.

Old
03-17-2014, 03:52 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:

You didn't go after the Read game used/signed stick, I see?

That one actually never sold. I thought about getting the Simmonds one - but someone finally bid on it today. I have bought two game used/signed sticks last year from the Flyers for $250 each. They set these for $350 as the starting bid - too much for me. The included game ticket does me no good down here in Texas.

Old
03-17-2014, 04:41 PM
norwegian flyer

I am pretty new to this forum, but I am looking to get advice on where the best place is to get a jersey customized that I already own. It is one of the Reebok Edge Black Premier Jerseys from a couple of years ago (pic attached). It's not the authentic one and its the style that I believe is priced around $170. Anyway I have a player on the back of it that is not on the team anymore and would rather spend $70-90 to get it recustomized than another full $170. Do you guys recommend I strip the letters and numbers off myself? And what places do the best job of recustomizing these types jerseys if I mail it in?

Old
03-17-2014, 07:23 PM
Flyrs21

Quote:
You didn't go after the Read game used/signed stick, I see?

That one actually never sold. I thought about getting the Simmonds one - but someone finally bid on it today. I have bought two game used/signed sticks last year from the Flyers for $250 each. They set these for $350 as the starting bid - too much for me. The included game ticket does me no good down here in Texas.
I think it was a dumb idea to package the stick with tickets, they pretty much eliminated everyone with season tickets and the rest of the world from bidding on the sticks.

Raffl's stick has a better chance to be sold to someone from Austria if it doesn't have them.

Old
03-17-2014, 08:07 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyrs21 View Post
I think it was a dumb idea to package the stick with tickets, they pretty much eliminated everyone with season tickets and the rest of the world from bidding on the sticks.

Raffl's stick has a better chance to be sold to someone from Austria if it doesn't have them.
Well, if the opening price was lower - I would have bid and just ignored the ticket. But, they used that to raise the starting price.

With several unsold, I wonder what they will do with those...

I like the 2 sticks I got last year - but I like to look at the signed jerseys and pucks more. The sticks have rather high up, and I kinda don't pay attention to them as much. To me, it wasn't worth $350 + shipping for another

Old
03-17-2014, 08:12 PM
Hollywood Couturier
Eagles That Quack

The game against the Stars they're holding a Stick auction at the game, also.

Old
03-17-2014, 10:26 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
The game against the Stars they're holding a Stick auction at the game, also.
Ahhh... OK... Makes sense...

Guess they'll put the ones that didn't sell into that one

Old
03-18-2014, 06:29 AM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Damn, I had the winning bid on a game worn/signed Canucks Bieksa jersey (Canucks rarely ever sell jerseys straight from the team)... Until 2 minutes and 51 seconds left.

At $50 bidding increments, I didn't wanna pay an extra $100, so I had to let it go last night. $450 was all I was gonna pay

Old
03-18-2014, 08:13 AM
Hollywood Couturier
Eagles That Quack

Quote:
Damn, I had the winning bid on a game worn/signed Canucks Bieksa jersey (Canucks rarely ever sell jerseys straight from the team)... Until 2 minutes and 51 seconds left.

At $50 bidding increments, I didn't wanna pay an extra $100, so I had to let it go last night. $450 was all I was gonna pay
I thought about the Kesler but I saw it like an hour before it ended and didn't wanna make a hasty decision.

Old
03-18-2014, 08:31 AM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
I thought about the Kesler but I saw it like an hour before it ended and didn't wanna make a hasty decision.
I had been watching it since the beginning. Another reason I didn't go for those Flyers game used sticks was because I was still on the hook for that jersey at that time.

That's my ticket is even having a sale - 20% off. I was all set to order another jersey frame, and then try to rearrange my room to make it all fit. Oh well.

At least I still have my $$$

Last edited by shipwreck: 03-18-2014 at 09:17 AM.
Old
03-18-2014, 09:13 AM
DrinkFightFlyers
Provolone & The Neck

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Has anyone bought a Phillies jersey from M&N? I have a 1976 M&N Greg Luzinski jersey that is pretty sweet, but it was like half the price of the 1993 jerseys (which is why I cheaped out and went for it). I'd really like a Daulton, Kruk, or Williams jersey that they have up there, but for $300 it has got to be pretty damned sweet. I imagine it is, as M&N products are pretty high quality. Does anyone have one of the '93 jerseys they sell? Worth the $300?

Old
03-18-2014, 11:29 AM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwegian flyer View Post
I am pretty new to this forum, but I am looking to get advice on where the best place is to get a jersey customized that I already own. It is one of the Reebok Edge Black Premier Jerseys from a couple of years ago (pic attached). It's not the authentic one and its the style that I believe is priced around $170. Anyway I have a player on the back of it that is not on the team anymore and would rather spend $70-90 to get it recustomized than another full $170. Do you guys recommend I strip the letters and numbers off myself? And what places do the best job of recustomizing these types jerseys if I mail it in?

Welcome to the boards! I'm by no means a jersey expert at all but maybe I can help anyway. Back when the Flyers made the switch from the Black Edge Jersey that you are posting about to the current Orange and White homes they also made the transition from Ruberti's to Philly Express to get their jerseys done. So if you are looking to get a black edge jersey customized it would be best to send it to Ruberti's who I believe will still customize those jersey's for you however I would contact them first in regards to it... http://www.rubertis.com/contact.html. They may also do the stripping that you need as well but I'm not entirely sure on that either. If you need info on how to strip it I would suggest going here http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4027.

Anyway I hope that answers some questions for you. Like I said I am by no means an expert on this at all, I have not gotten a jersey customized through Ruberti's or stripped a jersey myself but those are where I would look first based on info I've seen in this thread and the previous versions of this thread.

Good Luck.

Closed Thread