HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - Brind'Amour Night Patch Order - Part Six

Closed Thread

Old
08-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Cyborg LeClair
Thank You Mr. Snider

vCash: 400
Love the 2012 Winter Classic Jersey. It looked awesome in the 3 games they wore it, I really do hope that's the new third jersey. Maybe even a variation of it where the main jersey is black and the shoulders are orange might look cool. Dunno

Old
08-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Nvxs07

vCash: 500
Makingmy own WC jersey

I found a patch and The official rbk jersey. I might order both and do the stitching and see how well it comes out due to price. Does anyone want to see results?

Old
08-11-2014, 01:24 AM
flyersjamminontheone
In Claude we trust

Does anyone have a contact to the folks at skate zone? I recently purchased a jersey, and would like an authentic number and name bar kit. (Do they take phone orders, or only in person?) Post here or pm me, and thanks in advance!

Old
08-11-2014, 05:43 AM
Flyers845

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersjamminontheone View Post
Does anyone have a contact to the folks at skate zone? I recently purchased a jersey, and would like an authentic number and name bar kit. (Do they take phone orders, or only in person?) Post here or pm me, and thanks in advance!
They do both options, just give the skate zone Voorhees New Jersey pro shop a call

Old
08-11-2014, 01:15 PM
flyersjamminontheone
In Claude we trust

Roger that, thanks!

Old
08-22-2014, 06:51 AM
Flyrs21

When they going to show us the new third jersey..........come on already!!!!!!!

Old
08-22-2014, 07:39 AM
leclair1088

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyrs21 View Post
When they going to show us the new third jersey..........come on already!!!!!!!
It's probably going to be a while so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. IIRC the last time they did a 3rd jersey it wasn't worn until the black friday game, not sure if they unveiled it beforehand though

Old
08-22-2014, 07:54 AM
Hollywood Couturier
Eagles That Quack

Back in 2008, they unveiled the jersey on November 18th. They wore them 10 days later against the Hurricanes (Black Friday).

Outside of a leak I think we're looking at the same timeline.

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay
Old
08-22-2014, 10:03 AM
Sawdalite
RIPEd Thnx4Evrything

Yes... whatever serves them best in getting them on full racks around the country... World... on Black Friday for monster sales is my guess -- a 99.9999% certain guess I might add -- I'd expect it to be rolled out for viewing sometime before the BF Game, and at the WFC Shops and all Retail Stores plus Internet sites at sweet bargain prices when their BF Sales begin.

That said... When do we get leaks?

BTW: IIRC they did show the last new jersey to the STHs at the in-season Town Hall Meeting... but I forget the timing of that sales release... I do know that the STH THMs were done towards the end of the season back then.

Old
08-25-2014, 12:33 PM
leclair1088

Update on the Ghost jerseys for anyone involved that doesn't frequent IJ boards

Quote:
So, yea, we basically all figured this was happening, but here's the update I was given this morning:

"I have spoke to all the guys in production, we are working hard on orders that are needed for teams that have season deadlines right now. We have it partially done, I do not know a ship date."

So yea, apparently 13 weeks is not enough time to make 9 jerseys. I've told them that this is incredibly unacceptable, but its obviously pretty much out of our control.

So, its an update, but not really, since they are so incompetent that they can't even figure out how to make 9 jerseys in an acceptable amount of time, or even give us an expected completion date.

Old
08-26-2014, 04:03 PM
dsl135

We have another update:

"Mike just sent the order out to the sewers today, we should have them back within 3-4days to finish up the process with numbering and lettering the jersey's. I would expect the jersey's no later than September 12th. Thanks for your patience."

Old
08-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Hollywood Couturier
Eagles That Quack

Looks like they're going with the 2012 Winter Classic as their third jersey, or at least something similar.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/sto...nner/14626059/

Quote:
Players are beginning to filter back to town ahead of next month's training camp. Tuesday, there were a handful of Flyers skating at the team's practice facility in Voorhees with some prospects and other NHL veterans.

Among them was Zac Rinaldo, wearing black pants with an orange stripe down the side and many players donned black helmets, which had cream-colored numbers and an orange outline. Usually, the Flyers wear solid black pants and the black helmets have solid white numbers on them.

In the locker room, the striped pants hung in most players' stalls with the cream-numbered helmets above. In all likelihood, this is part of the Flyers' new alternate kits this season. The team will debut, at some point, a third jersey. It sounds like it's not coming soon and two players said they haven't seen the new threads yet.

Here are photos of Rinaldo and Sean Couturier on the ice with the gear.

Old
08-28-2014, 10:27 PM
Crescent Street
Saturday Nite Hockey

When are we ever going to see the black jerseys again?

Old
08-29-2014, 07:33 AM
leclair1088

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Couturier View Post
Looks like they're going with the 2012 Winter Classic as their third jersey, or at least something similar.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/sto...nner/14626059/

Weak. As much as I love the WC jerseys, I was really hoping for something different.

Old
08-29-2014, 04:49 PM
King Forsberg
16 21 28 44 68 88 93

vCash: 200
I was really really hoping for a black jersey as well.

Old
08-29-2014, 06:20 PM
kelmitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Street View Post
When are we ever going to see the black jerseys again?
Those were my favorites as well sir, I really am not the biggest fan of our retro jerseys we brought back

Old
08-30-2014, 10:45 PM
Nvxs07

Authentic Hexy jersey? Good pick up?

To make a long story short, I went to the Berlin auction in South Jersey this morning. As I was walking some thing orange caught my eye. It turned out to be a away stitched Ron Hextall jersey. As I was inspecting it. I was looking to see that it has "eagle" on the bottom right. Didn't know what that was cause I am familiar with CCM and obviously Reebok, BUT when I looked at the tag I saw Ruberti's. Which I remember Hollywood saying that was who stitched some of the jersey's prior.

So after talking to the guy, and me haggling him down. I snagged it for $20. It's maybe a 7/10 Some dirt spots around the name plate. Just want others opinions on this. I'd really appreciate it!

Last edited by Nvxs07: 01-26-2015 at 04:55 PM.
Old
08-30-2014, 11:57 PM
Sawdalite
RIPEd Thnx4Evrything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvxs07 View Post
To make a long story short, I went to the Berlin auction in South Jersey this morning. As I was walking some thing orange caught my eye. It turned out to be a away stitched Ron Hextall jersey. As I was inspecting it. I was looking to see that it has "eagle" on the bottom right. Didn't know what that was cause I am familiar with CCM and obviously Reebok, BUT when I looked at the tag I saw Ruberti's. Which I remember Hollywood saying that was who stitched some of the jersey's prior.

So after talking to the guy, and me haggling him down. I snagged it for $20. It's maybe a 7/10 Some dirt spots around the name plate. Just want others opinions on this. I'd really appreciate it!
If it is a size that fits IMO you got a great deal... Years ago at a table at Berlin I bought a white Sittler -- also #27 -- Eagle for IIRC $10... but could have been a bit more and maybe $20 also... It is personalized well and was one of those that had the 'C' that he would have wore that season had he not suddenly been traded. Last season it was slightly snug, but wearable... and I've lost some weight so it may be a better fit now -- Eagles ran smaller than CCM did I believe -- I like to wear it during the PreSeason and on selected occasions games as a Retro.

You got a nice deal... had I been there before you and it was a Large/Extra Large, you wouldn't have it.

EDIT: PS... And now that Hexy came back I'd say you'll have more opportunities to wear it... and a better chance to get it autographed for free... Back when he went into the PFHoF his jerseys were going for a nice premium on eBay

Old
08-31-2014, 08:13 AM
Nvxs07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdalite View Post
If it is a size that fits IMO you got a great deal... Years ago at a table at Berlin I bought a white Sittler -- also #27 -- Eagle for IIRC $10... but could have been a bit more and maybe $20 also... It is personalized well and was one of those that had the 'C' that he would have wore that season had he not suddenly been traded. Last season it was slightly snug, but wearable... and I've lost some weight so it may be a better fit now -- Eagles ran smaller than CCM did I believe -- I like to wear it during the PreSeason and on selected occasions games as a Retro.

You got a nice deal... had I been there before you and it was a Large/Extra Large, you wouldn't have it.

EDIT: PS... And now that Hexy came back I'd say you'll have more opportunities to wear it... and a better chance to get it autographed for free... Back when he went into the PFHoF his jerseys were going for a nice premium on eBay
It fit's a little weird. I like having hoodies under my jerseys so I usually get them a little bigger. I mean the length is great, It is just snug sort of. I think regardless I would of gotten it just to get it signed. But the fact that it fits and is not some crappy knock off/ screen printed. I think I made out pretty well. I am going to give it a little of TLC

The guy had pretty nice stuff. My friend who is a west coast fan. Got a Philip Rivers nike stitched usually $250 for 30 and a LT 50th anniversary powder blue jerset for 10. We are both happy with how it came out. Thanks for the opinion (:

Old
08-31-2014, 01:42 PM
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW

How many of you collect signed jerseys? If so, which signatures do you have?

Old
08-31-2014, 03:07 PM
Sawdalite
RIPEd Thnx4Evrything

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnTHW View Post
Primeau
Carter
Richards
Knuble
Leino
Hatcher
Hatcher Olympic USA
Giroux '10 WC
Giroux '12 WC
Briere
Gagne
Gagne Olympic Canada

Old
08-31-2014, 11:09 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
I have six so far...

I have a 2014 Flyers Wive's Carnival Jersey worn and signed by Matt Read.

Also have the following jerseys signed:

Wayne Simmonds
Claude Giroux
Steve Mason
Jaromir Jagr x2 (two different "away" Flyers jerseys signed)

Old
09-01-2014, 10:01 AM
usahockey22flyers
Daje Roma!

Quote:
Hull
JvR
Richter
Parent
Heatley Ottawa
Parise 2010 USA

I think theres a couple of more but I'm in Italy for four months.

Old
09-04-2014, 01:01 PM
flountown

Anyone interested in an authentic Winter Classic jersey? I am thinking about selling it and would prefer someone around here get it as opposed to eBay eating my face off with fees.

Old
09-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Flyers845

Quote:
Originally Posted by flountown View Post
Anyone interested in an authentic Winter Classic jersey? I am thinking about selling it and would prefer someone around here get it as opposed to eBay eating my face off with fees.
Size? Price? Blank?

Closed Thread