HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden

New J18 players 2014-15

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-27-2014, 04:16 AM
  #76
Johnny76
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
Leon lundberg makes Most assistans in u16 East!Point vinner total was Alexander Sunnefors from Huddinge

Johnny76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2014, 02:56 AM
  #77
luddf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Gävle
Country: Sweden
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
http://www.dt.se/sport/1.6773472-hsk-talang-till-brynas

Jesper Boqvist confirmed to Brynäs! One of the absolute best players born 98, maybe a little small but with a big offensive upside.

luddf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2014, 03:10 PM
  #78
Stolpskott
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 18
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuckPoise View Post
Can someone explain to me what the different kinds of methods to appeal players are, and what the different clubs are known for that would appeal players to go there?

For instance we've got Skellefteå with them letting a lot of youngsters play, Frölunda as well and they've got their Campus facilities, nice famous club etc.

Those are well-known, but I was wondering what's been making a few good Stockholn kids choose Timrå or Leksand or Växjö, not "leftovers" but guys that supposedly should have bigger teams to choose from? Same goes for some guys Mora, Örebro, Rögle, Luleå have attractes over the years. I would've assumed HV, Frölunda, Modo, Färjestad would be the most attractive with Skellefteå of late.

Is it money? Facilities? Do they care about the school stuff? Or just sloppy scouting making the big dragons miss?

Didn't want to start another thread since it's so tied to what's going on here.
There are benefits with every organization. What kind of hockey do they play? What do they offer in terms of equipment, facilities and housing? What role will you get on the team? There are so many questions to ask yourself before making a decision.

Leksand's small town can probably be appealing to a lot of players, while Timrå might offer a player like Anton Kalte a big role in the organization.
Växjö will be one of Sweden's best academies in 10 years or so. Their facilities are top-notch, the city is big but still not overwhelming and their economy is strong. Their scouting seems to be good as well, they got some potential SHL-players in the J18 team - acquired from both smaller and bigger clubs. They were recently voted best sports city of the year, on top of that.

Going to one of the bigger clubs isn't always the best path. Some of those organization have extremely poor scouting and they sometimes doesn't give a damn about you if you're not a national team player. That's probably one of the reasons as to why some players leave big organizations for teams like Leksand, Timrå and Växjö.

Stolpskott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2014, 11:54 AM
  #79
PuckPoise
Registered User
 
PuckPoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 22
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolpskott View Post
There are benefits with every organization. What kind of hockey do they play? What do they offer in terms of equipment, facilities and housing? What role will you get on the team? There are so many questions to ask yourself before making a decision.

Leksand's small town can probably be appealing to a lot of players, while Timrå might offer a player like Anton Kalte a big role in the organization.
Växjö will be one of Sweden's best academies in 10 years or so. Their facilities are top-notch, the city is big but still not overwhelming and their economy is strong. Their scouting seems to be good as well, they got some potential SHL-players in the J18 team - acquired from both smaller and bigger clubs. They were recently voted best sports city of the year, on top of that.

Going to one of the bigger clubs isn't always the best path. Some of those organization have extremely poor scouting and they sometimes doesn't give a damn about you if you're not a national team player. That's probably one of the reasons as to why some players leave big organizations for teams like Leksand, Timrå and Växjö.
Thanks for the reply. If that is the case and I have no reason to doubt you, I am impressed with these youngsters making their picks based on other criteria than club status and where the other "stars" are. I am glad there's a bigger natural spread, will be needed to keep the clubs stable long-term.

Interesting with Växjö as there's no reason they can't do what LHC has done and beyond. Same goes for teams like Örebro and Karlskrona dependending om their senior level success I suppose.

Those teams, traditionally not youth hockey hotbeds, should improve a lot internally as well over the coming years because of the recent pike in interest in hockey in the city. Baffling really how a region like Örebro hasn't produced more hockey players.

PuckPoise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2014, 01:56 PM
  #80
luddf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Gävle
Country: Sweden
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
http://www.vaxjolakers.se/artikel/47127/ Växjö's j18 next season.

luddf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2014, 04:23 AM
  #81
romelson
Registered User
 
romelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Örnsköldsvik
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,005
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to romelson
Rumour has it, Skellefteå has enlisted the following.

GK Emil Rullander, Boden
D Felix Dahlroth, Boden
D Adam Thilander, Skellefteå
D Filip Westermark, Skellefteå
D Hardy Häman, Skellefteå
D Ludvig Mikaelsson, Skellefteå
F Linus Lindström, Skellefteå
F Simon Krekula, Skellefteå
F Oliver Kempainen, Skellefteå
F Anton Jonsson, Boden
F Jesper Erlandsson, Skövde
F Emil Mäki, Kiruna
F Ludvig Vännström, Björklöven

romelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2014, 12:12 PM
  #82
Johnny76
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
Södertälje sk locks interesting: f Alexander Nylander SDE.f Philip Lönnberg DIF.f Philip Stattin DIF.f Gustaf Wränghede DIF.f Alexander Sunnefors Huddinge f Dennis Forslund Huddinge f Jesper Lindén DIF.f Maximilian Eisenmenger SSK.d Simon Blanche SSK.d Alexander Gustafson SSK.d Lukas Carlsson LHC.d Morgan Söderström SSK.d Fredrik Hansson Spånga gk Filip Eriksson SSK


Last edited by Johnny76: 02-03-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Johnny76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2014, 12:46 PM
  #83
Johnny76
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
Djurgården:f William Fällström DIF. f Axel Johnson Fjällby DIF.f Marcus Davidsson DIF.f Marcus Olsson DIF.f Hugo Levenius DIF.f Lukas Willner Huddinge f Fabian Nord Huddinge f Oskar Jahnstedt Almtuna d Hugo Danielsson DIF.d Samuel Hansen DIF gk Filip Larsson Boo HC


Last edited by Johnny76: 02-03-2014 at 01:09 PM.
Johnny76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2014, 01:38 PM
  #84
luddf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Gävle
Country: Sweden
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny76 View Post
Djurgården:f William Fällström DIF. f Axel Johnson Fjällby DIF.f Marcus Davidsson DIF.f Marcus Olsson DIF.f Hugo Levenius DIF.f Lukas Willner Huddinge f Fabian Nord Huddinge f Oskar Jahnstedt Almtuna d Hugo Danielsson DIF.d Samuel Hansen DIF gk Filip Larsson Boo HC
Djurgårdens is already completed on the first page but good to add Södertälje's team

luddf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2014, 01:51 PM
  #85
luddf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Gävle
Country: Sweden
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny76 View Post
Södertälje sk locks interesting: f Alexander Nylander SDE.f Philip Lönnberg DIF.f Philip Stattin DIF.f Gustaf Wränghede DIF.f Alexander Sunnefors Huddinge f Dennis Forslund Huddinge f Jesper Lindén DIF.f Maximilian Eisenmenger SSK.d Simon Blanche SSK.d Alexander Gustafson SSK.d Lukas Carlsson LHC.d Morgan Söderström SSK.d Fredrik Hansson Spånga gk Filip Eriksson SSK
Ony three player's from Södermanland and not a single forward? How does that come?

luddf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2014, 02:14 PM
  #86
Johnny76
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
I dont have a clue?but i think They have scouted really well?You missed Hugo Leuvenius in Dif?Here is some more!AIK;Assar Häggström(d) Spånga Martin Bergström(f) Spånga Fredrik Karlström(f) Täby Linköping:André Nordstrand(f)Huddinge Karlskoga:Noel Blom(f)SSK Västerås:Christoffer Jansson(f) DIF Kevin Striborn(d) SDE


Last edited by Johnny76: 02-03-2014 at 02:55 PM.
Johnny76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2014, 02:49 PM
  #87
luddf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Gävle
Country: Sweden
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny76 View Post
I dont have a clue?but i think They have scout realy well?You missed Hugo Leuvenius in Dif?Here is some more!AIK;Assar Häggström(d) Spånga Martin Bergström(f) Spånga Fredrik Karlström(f) Täby Linköping:André Nordstrand(f)Huddinge Karlskoga:Noel Blom(f)SSK
It seems like they have scouted really well and SSK is looking good. Hugo Leuvenius is born 1999 thats why he's not on the roster for DIF.

luddf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2014, 12:57 AM
  #88
PuckPoise
Registered User
 
PuckPoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 22
vCash: 500
Great scouting? Does anyone even employ a scout aside from Modo?

PuckPoise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2014, 05:25 AM
  #89
UB68
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
I think every team looks pretty good. Karlskoga looks very interesting. Does anybody know anything about teams like Mariestad and Huddinge?

UB68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2014, 06:32 AM
  #90
Huffman
Registered User
 
Huffman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,881
vCash: 500
Any young prodigies coming up?


Last edited by Huffman: 02-04-2014 at 07:10 AM.
Huffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2014, 08:09 AM
  #91
KRM
Registered User
 
KRM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Gothenburg
Country: Sweden
Posts: 10,888
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuckPoise View Post
Great scouting? Does anyone even employ a scout aside from Modo?
Växjö.

KRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2014, 04:45 PM
  #92
Stolpskott
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 18
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRM View Post
Växjö.
Do they? Who?

Stolpskott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2014, 06:25 PM
  #93
PuckPoise
Registered User
 
PuckPoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 22
vCash: 500
It's Joakim Grundberg for Modo. Been some articles in the Allehanda about him. Scouting for Philly now as well. Probably the main reason Modo's surviving now?

PuckPoise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2014, 06:53 AM
  #94
UB68
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by luddf View Post
Ony three player's from Södermanland and not a single forward? How does that come?
There are more to come. Notice that two forwards from SSK turnés them down,and will play for other teams.

UB68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2014, 08:14 AM
  #95
Mrpm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 164
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuckPoise View Post
It's Joakim Grundberg for Modo. Been some articles in the Allehanda about him. Scouting for Philly now as well. Probably the main reason Modo's surviving now?
Surviving what?

Mrpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2014, 10:23 AM
  #96
UB68
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
There are some players missing in SSK. Notice that Alexander Nylander and Maximilian Eisenmenger are only in the J18 team. Not in the Hockeygymnasium.

UB68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2014, 03:03 PM
  #97
luddf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Gävle
Country: Sweden
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB68 View Post
There are some players missing in SSK. Notice that Alexander Nylander and Maximilian Eisenmenger are only in the J18 team. Not in the Hockeygymnasium.
which players?

luddf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2014, 01:24 AM
  #98
UB68
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by luddf View Post
which players?
Thomas Hanousek and Kevin Lillström-Stenros. Both from SSK U16

UB68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2014, 04:01 AM
  #99
PuckPoise
Registered User
 
PuckPoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 22
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpm View Post
Surviving what?
Doing pretty well at the SHL level despite cutting back, getting key contributions from some young guys.

PuckPoise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2014, 04:52 AM
  #100
luddf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Gävle
Country: Sweden
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB68 View Post
Thomas Hanousek and Kevin Lillström-Stenros. Both from SSK U16
Okey!
What about Eisenmenger and Nylander will they go to another hockegymnasium?

luddf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.