- Ennis-Hodgson- Moulson offensively really clicked.
- Myers. I liked his game tonight -- good jump offensively, calm clearing his own zone, some physical play. Not mistake free, but active.
- Stafford with some finish. Must be Furry Night again.
- Larsson takes down Kennedy, seemed to take Kennedy off his game.
- McCormick with another early tilt and a goal
- Hodgson's SO winner.
The Bad -
- Still getting owned in possession.
- Ennis-Hodgson-Moulson defensively are just a mess.
- Pysyk with a rare gaff leading to a rare goal against with him on the ice.
- Getting owned at the dot. What else is new?
- Blowing a lead... twice. That's new -- they rarely have a lead, let alone two in one game!
- Stafford blowing the clear on the 4th Shark goal. Come on Drew.
The Ugly -
- Kennedy's nose.
- Nearly blowing it.
- A goal against that diidn't get counted? Holy crap. The Sharks should be pissed off.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
A win against a top team - maybe dial down all the bashers in the media a bit
Entertaining game that was fun to watch
hustle, fight, competitive drive from the team
Point for Matt Moulson to keep his numbers up
blowing lead (almost imploding)
No goal call in OT
What every Sharks fan must be feeling right now
Good puck movement from what I could see. Looks like the kids are starting to figure it out. Like they're realising they don't have to apologize for being out there any more.
Ennis' best game so far?
Hodgsons penalty shot.
Power Play looked better than at any time earlier this season. While that doesn't say much, it's something.
Unable to keep oponents away from the crease.
Movember! Seriously, if you're not George Parros, a moustasche isn't for you.
Ott without a beard.
The great thing about that picture is that I can almost see Thornton looking toward the net seeing two guys wide open and thinking WTF? While at the same time the Sharks in front of the goal are thinking the same thing.