HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

1st Mock Draft!!

Closed Thread

Old
07-26-2005, 01:47 PM
Anthony Mauro
DraftBuzz Hockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes Rage
Could be in an interesting draft day. I'm a Thrashers fan and our GM has stated that if he cannot get one of his top 6 he thinks he'd be better off later in the first round with an extra early pick in the second. If one of his guys doesn't drop to #8 Slats may very well have his trading partner. Although I agree the Blueshirts may have to sweeten the pot just a touch considering you'll be in the middle of every round
Lol, going by HF standards...I think his top six is everyone else's. With that, I think we may have a deal as those 6 seem cemented in.

Too bad LA is in the fold at 11(and could look at Price heavily) or else OTT would be a perfect partner as well seeing as Price would probably fall past everyone else and be there at 16 for them.

Old
07-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian_fanatic
You are not getting #10. Nonis has made it clear he's looking to move UP, not down.
So if you guys move up we trade with the team that got your #10, seems possible to me.

I'd be fine holding at #16 and take Mcardle/Zagrapan/Bourret, etc.

Closed Thread