HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Isles @ Coyotes December 12th

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-21-2013, 05:37 PM
  #1
Scott Scissons
No.1 Bust
 
Scott Scissons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 534
vCash: 835
Isles @ Coyotes December 12th

Moved to Scottsdale and was curious if anyone wanted to buy a clump of seats together for Islander fans stranded in the desert.

The game is December 12th in Arizona. Coyotes vs Islanders. Post a message if you are interested.


Last edited by Scott Scissons: 08-21-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Scott Scissons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2013, 10:37 PM
  #2
Homeland Security
Mod Supervisor
HFBoards
 
Homeland Security's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY/FL
Country: United States
Posts: 18,090
vCash: 50
I moved this to its own thread as to not get lost in the thread where you had it.

__________________
Homeland Security is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2013, 10:50 PM
  #3
aIsle21
Registered User
 
aIsle21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 223
vCash: 500
My sister lives in Phoenix. I just told here a few weeks ago I would be coming out for this game. Count me in for 3 possibly 4 tickets.

aIsle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2013, 11:54 PM
  #4
Scott Scissons
No.1 Bust
 
Scott Scissons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 534
vCash: 835
Quote:
Originally Posted by aIsle21 View Post
My sister lives in Phoenix. I just told here a few weeks ago I would be coming out for this game. Count me in for 3 possibly 4 tickets.
Sounds good im going to call tomorrow about a group discount. They have this game listed as the value level for the 5 game packs so they are trying to sell as many as possible.

Hopefully we can get a good rate, im down for 3-4 myself.

Scott Scissons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-27-2013, 03:26 PM
  #5
Goombha
Consolation Prize
 
Goombha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 451
vCash: 500
I'm in Tempe and I already have my sights set on this game. Give me a shout when you have further details.

Goombha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-27-2013, 03:40 PM
  #6
PWJunior
SUCK IT HATERS!
 
PWJunior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Watertown, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 18,114
vCash: 500
Great golfing in Scottsdale too and it should be cheap in December. I remember my round at TPC Scottsdale fondly. TONS of awesome courses at different price ranges. Golf in the morning, Isles game at night... that's the way I would go.

So damn jealous, would love to go there again.

PWJunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-27-2013, 08:40 PM
  #7
aIsle21
Registered User
 
aIsle21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWJunior View Post
Great golfing in Scottsdale too and it should be cheap in December. I remember my round at TPC Scottsdale fondly. TONS of awesome courses at different price ranges. Golf in the morning, Isles game at night... that's the way I would go.

So damn jealous, would love to go there again.
Sold!

aIsle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-27-2013, 08:41 PM
  #8
aIsle21
Registered User
 
aIsle21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Scissons View Post
Sounds good im going to call tomorrow about a group discount. They have this game listed as the value level for the 5 game packs so they are trying to sell as many as possible.

Hopefully we can get a good rate, im down for 3-4 myself.
Any luck with this?

aIsle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2013, 06:29 AM
  #9
Goombha
Consolation Prize
 
Goombha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 451
vCash: 500
I picked up some good seats for only $70/pair on craigslist. There are deals to be had. Let's get some orange and blue in the building!

Goombha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2013, 01:10 PM
  #10
aIsle21
Registered User
 
aIsle21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goombha View Post
I picked up some good seats for only $70/pair on craigslist. There are deals to be had. Let's get some orange and blue in the building!
What section? I'm going to be booking a vacation house for this trip in the next few days. Probably gonna do the tix soon too.

aIsle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2013, 03:13 PM
  #11
Goombha
Consolation Prize
 
Goombha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 451
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aIsle21 View Post
What section? I'm going to be booking a vacation house for this trip in the next few days. Probably gonna do the tix soon too.
217 Row A. While I was contemplating spending $150 for a pair down near the ice, this pair of tix showed up for $70 No complaints. Let me know where you end up and I'll buy you a beer.

Goombha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2013, 01:54 PM
  #12
LAIslanderFan
Registered User
 
LAIslanderFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles & AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 2,916
vCash: 500
My wife and I live in Los Angeles, but we're in the process of buying a small house in Surprise, AZ. There's a good chance I'll be in Phoenix around then. If I'm there, you can count me in.

LAIslanderFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2013, 03:11 PM
  #13
ZMan17
U of A!!!
 
ZMan17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ & LI
Country: United States
Posts: 863
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ZMan17
I'm a student at UofA and should still be down here at that time so I would be down, have some friends here who are also Isles fans and would be down as well.

ZMan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.