HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

We're now in 4th place...

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-27-2003, 07:45 PM
  #1
monkey_00*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country:
Posts: 5,022
vCash: 500
We're now in 4th place...

As of right now our Leafs Forum is the 4th most active of the teams Forums.....this evening we moved past the Boston Bruins Forum......

Posts
7676...Toronto
7620...Boston

monkey_00* is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 07:48 PM
  #2
Epoch
Registered User
 
Epoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,094
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_00
As of right now our Leafs Forum is the 4th most active of the teams Forums.....this evening we moved past the Boston Bruins Forum......

Posts
7676...Toronto
7620...Boston
Whoever is third better move outta the way.

Epoch is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 07:49 PM
  #3
Mess
Global Moderator
 
Mess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 59,389
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_00
As of right now our Leafs Forum is the 4th most active of the teams Forums.....this evening we moved past the Boston Bruins Forum......

Posts
7676...Toronto
7620...Boston
But Leaf fans have you to thank and your 1000 post and polls a day...

Mess is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 07:49 PM
  #4
monkey_00*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country:
Posts: 5,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR-TWѤ
Whoever is third better move outta the way.
Ya who is in 3rd?........Good question.

monkey_00* is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 07:52 PM
  #5
monkey_00*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country:
Posts: 5,022
vCash: 500
Posts
14,891...Montreal
09,606...Edmonton
08,758...Vancouver
07,676...Toronto
07,620...Boston
06,505...N.Y. Rangers

monkey_00* is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 07:58 PM
  #6
Rand
Registered User
 
Rand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 9,429
vCash: 500
Go Leafs!!

Let's prove to the HFForums how beloved our team is!

__________________
Welcome to Leafs Nation, leave your common sense at the door.
Rand is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:00 PM
  #7
monkey_00*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country:
Posts: 5,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messenger
But Leaf fans have you to thank and your 1000 post and polls a day...
1000 posts a day?.......well, I don't know about that.....but after this weekend I won't be able to post as much as my school work really starts to pickup........I have a couple of HUGE projects in school that I'll be starting on this week.....I'll still be here though but not as much that's all.


monkey_00* is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:07 PM
  #8
think-blue-
Registered User
 
think-blue-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,159
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to think-blue-
No..but you posted over 150 times yesterday alone. No joke.

Take away all your posts and we see where we are.

think-blue- is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:08 PM
  #9
monkey_00*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country:
Posts: 5,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBlue
No..but you posted over 150 times yesterday alone. No joke.

Take away all your posts and we see where we are.
Ok Ok........I get the message........I'll stop.

monkey_00* is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:11 PM
  #10
leaflover
New hope
 
leaflover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: beautiful B.C
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,910
vCash: 4850
1 thread titled "THE DARCY TUCKER APPRECIATION THREAD" would catapult us into the lead.

leaflover is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:12 PM
  #11
think-blue-
Registered User
 
think-blue-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,159
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to think-blue-
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_00
Ok Ok........I get the message........I'll stop.
You're a good poster, quality wise. Youve got a lot of good ideas. The quantity is just...way too much... :p

think-blue- is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:12 PM
  #12
Epoch
Registered User
 
Epoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,094
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBlue
No..but you posted over 150 times yesterday alone. No joke.

Take away all your posts and we see where we are.
Is that a bad thing?

Epoch is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:13 PM
  #13
monkey_00*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country:
Posts: 5,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBlue
You're a good poster, quality wise. Youve got a lot of good ideas. The quantity is just...way too much... :p
I'm just bored that's all.........and I'm trying to do my part to help lure some more Leafs fans in here as well.

monkey_00* is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:14 PM
  #14
monkey_00*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country:
Posts: 5,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaflover
1 thread titled "THE DARCY TUCKER APPRECIATION THREAD" would catapult us into the lead.
There's a great idea......Why don't you start up a thread like that one?.........I'm sure we can keep that one going forever.........maybe even e-mail Darcy himself just so he can come in here and read up on all the good things we have to say about him.

monkey_00* is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:15 PM
  #15
Mess
Global Moderator
 
Mess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 59,389
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_00
Ok Ok........I get the message........I'll stop.
Not meant to offend you... Just you don't need to respond to every posters comments in every thread..

I believe that with Leafs fans Quality of post should beat Quantity if the BWO is to earn respect..

but that is just my opinion..feel free to follow your heart...

Mess is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:15 PM
  #16
monkey_00*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country:
Posts: 5,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBlue
You're a good poster, quality wise. Youve got a lot of good ideas. The quantity is just...way too much... :p
That's why I'm taking Radio broadcasting school.........I have a BIG MOUTH and don't know when to Shut up.

monkey_00* is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:16 PM
  #17
Epoch
Registered User
 
Epoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,094
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_00
I'm just bored that's all.........and I'm trying to do my part to help lure some more Leafs fans in here as well.
I'm sure we can find Pauly Shore,he'll make this forum VERY entertaining...

Epoch is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:17 PM
  #18
monkey_00*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country:
Posts: 5,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messenger
Not meant to offend you... Just you don't need to respond to every posters comments in every thread..

I believe that with Leafs fans Quality of post should beat Quantity if the BWO is to earn respect..

but that is just my opinion..feel free to follow your heart...
I know I know it's just that whenever somebody brings up the Toronto Maple Leafs in a conversation I just can't seem to stop that's all.......

Sorry guys

monkey_00* is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:18 PM
  #19
think-blue-
Registered User
 
think-blue-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,159
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to think-blue-
The irony of this thread is that its post-padding in itself...get us closer to #3

think-blue- is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:18 PM
  #20
monkey_00*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country:
Posts: 5,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR-TWѤ
I'm sure we can find Pauly Shore,he'll make this forum VERY entertaining...

monkey_00* is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:19 PM
  #21
Epoch
Registered User
 
Epoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,094
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_00
That's why I'm taking Radio broadcasting school.........I have a BIG MOUTH and don't know when to Shut up.
Like I said, 'Dillinger & Monkey In the Morning'

Epoch is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:23 PM
  #22
monkey_00*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country:
Posts: 5,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR-TWѤ
Like I said, 'Dillinger & Monkey In the Morning'
Oh I don't know about that one........I personally like Casey Kasim of the Top-40 countdown and as well Art Bell on late night radio...although Bell hasn't been around the last little while....those two are really great radio personalities and I love their styles.

monkey_00* is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:24 PM
  #23
Mess
Global Moderator
 
Mess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 59,389
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBlue
The irony of this thread is that its post-padding in itself...get us closer to #3
Good point...the goal of mentioning that a poster is posting too much is acutally forcing more posts than reducing them....

but I think the young lad has received a little friendly advice, and taken it to heart ... so there still is merit to the post padding thread in the long run..

Mess is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:26 PM
  #24
Epoch
Registered User
 
Epoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,094
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_00
Oh I don't know about that one........I personally like Casey Kasim of the Top-40 countdown and as well Art Bell on late night radio...although Bell hasn't been around the last little while....those two are really great radio personalities and I love their styles.
Dillinger damnit!!!

Anyways,I love listening to him in the car while going to work in the morning,if my wife's nagging doesn't wake me up,he does. He's my favorite radio personality,i've been happy ever since Q107 axed Stern (I hate him).

Epoch is offline  
Old
09-27-2003, 08:30 PM
  #25
monkey_00*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country:
Posts: 5,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR-TWѤ
Dillinger damnit!!!

Anyways,I love listening to him in the car while going to work in the morning,if my wife's nagging doesn't wake me up,he does. He's my favorite radio personality,i've been happy ever since Q107 axed Stern (I hate him).
Dillinger is a good one too I just don't want to be like him that's all.........Ideally I would want to work doing an allnight show on the history of classic rock OR some other allnight radio show...maybe talk radio would be best for me where the callers and myself would have a different topic to talk about every night.........who knows?.....the possibilities are endless here.

monkey_00* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.