HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Gm 18: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Boston Bruins|11/14/13|7P ET|NESN(HD), NHLN-US|98.5 FM

Old
11-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Jean_Jacket41
Neely = HOF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckets and Gloves View Post
Broken clock is right twice a day.

Because a wobbly shot got through a crowd and tipped in, doesn't mean he is playing well.. just put a puck on the net.

He has been atrocious this year.
Yes, Thornton as been atrocious this year. I personally don't mind to see him on the 4th line for now. But come playoffs, I hope he sits for whoever we already have in the system or that we acquire at the deadline.

Last edited by Jean_Jacket41: 11-15-2013 at 12:11 PM. Reason: First thought that post was about Loui...
Jean_Jacket41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2013, 01:41 PM
nycbruins*

Iove this defense. Each one of them. Chara looks mentally & physically challenged but dougie keeps his head in a swivel & saves his butt a few times. So many struggling & bartkowski becomes the main puck mover & playmaker for the night. So nice knowing that chara can play like garbage with Johnson in net & still find a way to win

nycbruins* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2013, 01:52 PM
gillesgilbert

Anybody notice while Bartkowski has blazing straight line speed when an opposing forward is coming at him,he appears a little slow to react?Perhaps as he gains more confidence that tendency will lessen or maybe my own perception is off.

gillesgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Buckets and Gloves
10 AVE FREEZE OUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Jacket41 View Post
Yes, Thornton as been atrocious this year. I personally don't mind to see him on the 4th line for now. But come playoffs, I hope he sits for whoever we already have in the system or that we acquire at the deadline.
I agree.

people been clammoring for Thorntons replacement, I never saw him falling this much as he has this year... he has rendered MERLOT almost ineffective by himself with slow foot speed and questionable plays.

I like Thornton, when we play teams like Leafs, Flyers and such who like to tussle he is perfect, but we need someone better/younger for teams with speed.

Buckets and Gloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Taz#24

Send a message via MSN to Taz#24
He's had a few tough nights so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDaze4877 View Post
Tough night for Marchand.

Think maybe Clode should drop him down to the 3rd line and move Yeti or Smith up. Think that would work for both units.

He's not playing well at all. His focus doesn't seem to be there, he's fighting the puck and his timing is off. Hope he gets his head out of his a$$ soon.

Taz#24 is offline   Reply With Quote