HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

White house leaks CIA operative info

Closed Thread

Old
10-01-2003, 05:49 PM
dempsey_k*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Thing
I have yet to meet anyone - either in real life or online - who answers to that description.
In person I've met a few rich yuppies or hippies down at this coffee stand at the edge of my street who've made comments down the line of "oh well one less redneck".

My online experience with people of that nature is limited to Iranians who live in Europe and Canada who said they smile at the death of every American soldier and the Fedayeen (not G-man's) are good people fighting the good fight.

Old
10-01-2003, 05:52 PM
Psycho Papa Joe
Porkchop Hoser

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneirin
'Stop embarassing yourself, he closed that thread because somebody insulted YOU.

IE : "you're probably just some child molester for all I know" ...'

And how does that make any difference to the equation even if it is true. It is still heavy handed censorship of the worst kind. I can defend myself quite readily, thank you, which doesn't seem to be the case with others on this board. On that particular thread, I finally got what I had been striving weeks for, a direct response to my provocations from XavierX and some jumped up Cato takes it upon himself to stop the communication flow (Oh, and Cato the Elder was Roman Censor - yes, an official position - in the 2nd Century BC who prevented new (Greek) ideas from entering Rome and purged the Senate of those he deemed too liberal, if anyone actually wants to know the reference). I despise censorship and the fools who think that such a thing solves anything. But what else can you expect from a Bush apologist, an administration that would dearly love to keep all dialogue and information flow according to script. Stupidity incarnate considering the availability of internet access.
This is a private board. They have the right to censor anything they want because they own, operate and/or moderate it. If you don't like it, leave. It's that simple.

Old
10-01-2003, 05:54 PM
dempsey_k*

Quote:
Originally Posted by #37-#93-#27
That's what I get for getting involved.
I was just disapointed when I saw this. I'll go hide now.

Oh the irony..
Go hide ? What the hell did you come into this conversation for ? You didn't read anything that was said and jumped to someone's defence when there was no defence at all. Get your head out of your arse.

Old
10-01-2003, 05:55 PM
The G Man

Closed. Some folks just can't follow directions.

Cato

Closed Thread