HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Girardi has to go

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-17-2013, 09:05 PM
  #1
Pastafazul*
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 357
vCash: 500
Girardi has to go

he's gettin beat, burned, throwin blind back handed passes to opponents, going down on his knees too many times, the game has passed him oh and his shot? somebody needs to hold up a sign where to shoot puck!

we have no one better in minors?

Pastafazul* is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:07 PM
  #2
MortUWary
Registered Loser
 
MortUWary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 1,192
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastafazul View Post
he's gettin beat, burned, throwin blind back handed passes to opponents, going down on his knees too many times, the game has passed him oh and his shot? somebody needs to hold up a sign where to shoot puck!

we have no one better in minors?
We really need to prevent new threads within 2 hours of a game ending. Please back off of the ledge. The sky is NOT falling.

MortUWary is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:12 PM
  #3
Pastafazul*
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 357
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=MortUWary;74584703]We really need to prevent new threads within 2 hours of a game ending. Please back off of the ledge. The sky is NOT falling.[/QUOTE

dude please,. what does this have to do with anything other then the fact that girardi is terrible!
you think its just one game?

Pastafazul* is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:14 PM
  #4
Rangerfan4life90
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: College Point, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 4,468
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortUWary View Post
We really need to prevent new threads within 2 hours of a game ending. Please back off of the ledge. The sky is NOT falling.[/QUOTE

dude please,. what does this have to do with anything other then the fact that girardi is terrible!
you think its just one game?
So you completely disregard Girardi's prior seasons?


Last edited by Kane One: 11-17-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Rangerfan4life90 is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:16 PM
  #5
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NYC
Country: Greece
Posts: 7,553
vCash: 500
Predictable thread is predictable.

Boom Boom Geoffrion* is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:17 PM
  #6
MortUWary
Registered Loser
 
MortUWary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 1,192
vCash: 500
This team has some holes, no argument on that. Girardi is not in the top 10 of their problems. He made a dumb pass from his own zone, which Hank bailed him out of. To ask if there is a better option than Girardi in the minors is comical. No, they don't.

MortUWary is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:18 PM
  #7
Pastafazul*
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 357
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerfan4life90 View Post

So you completely disregard Girardi's prior seasons?

his prior seasons? what do he do so special in any season? even when he went to all star game you tellin me he was one of the best dman in the league or was he picked because of injury?


Last edited by Kane One: 11-17-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Pastafazul* is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:20 PM
  #8
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 14,804
vCash: 500
Girardi doesnt have to go.

...but he doesnt have to be re-signed.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:20 PM
  #9
I Eat Crow
Fear The Mullet
 
I Eat Crow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 6,076
vCash: 500
Girardi is not as effective in a system where it's imperative to have a good break out pass, I give you that. He's still a very useful top 4 defenseman.

I Eat Crow is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:20 PM
  #10
Pastafazul*
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 357
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortUWary View Post
This team has some holes, no argument on that. Girardi is not in the top 10 of their problems. He made a dumb pass from his own zone, which Hank bailed him out of. To ask if there is a better option than Girardi in the minors is comical. No, they don't.
WOW!!! in a game like 2nite, a playoff type atmosphere, he played as bad as he could possibly play! you cannot have that!

Pastafazul* is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:21 PM
  #11
Pastafazul*
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 357
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Eat Crow View Post
Girardi is not as effective in a system where it's imperative to have a good break out pass, I give you that. He's still a very useful top 4 defenseman.
problem is we have too many dman like that!

Pastafazul* is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:21 PM
  #12
Rangerfan4life90
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: College Point, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 4,468
vCash: 500
Does anyone think Pasta is Drew's alternate account? Both have sort of similar writing styles..lol

Rangerfan4life90 is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:24 PM
  #13
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NYC
Country: Greece
Posts: 7,553
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerfan4life90 View Post
Does anyone think Pasta is Drew's alternate account? Both have sort of similar writing styles..lol
I don't. But the OP's whining abilities do remind be of another poster who's had a few accounts here over the years. . .

Boom Boom Geoffrion* is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:25 PM
  #14
Green Blob*
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,257
vCash: 500
Anyone with any sense of real hockey knowledge knows he will be gone at the deadline so dont worry. Sather will trade him. Some team will then regret signing him longterm but it wont be us.

Green Blob* is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:25 PM
  #15
MortUWary
Registered Loser
 
MortUWary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 1,192
vCash: 500
Lundqvist has to go

Henrik Lundqvist let a fluke redirected shot off of his own defenseman get past him. In a playoff atmosphere, you can't let your team down like that. Cam Talbot won a game 1-0 and Lundqvist lost a game 1-0. He's finished. His play is costing the team...

See how dumb that sounds?

MortUWary is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:26 PM
  #16
Aufheben
Moderator
The jam must flow...
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Victoria, B.C.
Country: Angola
Posts: 10,377
vCash: 130
Yeah, maybe there's someone better in the minors.

LIRL.

Aufheben is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:28 PM
  #17
Pastafazul*
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 357
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Boom Geoffrion View Post
I don't. But the OP's whining abilities do remind be of another poster who's had a few accounts here over the years. . .
the abilities i have sir come from playin a sport at a high level, i assure you that this is not comoing from emotion, his play as of late imo warrant demotion!

Pastafazul* is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:32 PM
  #18
Pastafazul*
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 357
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortUWary View Post
Henrik Lundqvist let a fluke redirected shot off of his own defenseman get past him. In a playoff atmosphere, you can't let your team down like that. Cam Talbot won a game 1-0 and Lundqvist lost a game 1-0. He's finished. His play is costing the team...

See how dumb that sounds?
from my vantage point lundy reacted to a puck he clearly did not see, is that correct?

Pastafazul* is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:33 PM
  #19
Kwayry
Take the damn deal
 
Kwayry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plano
Country: United States
Posts: 2,914
vCash: 500
The team got shutout, the lone goal was a deflection of Stralman and you find a way to blame Girardi?

I wonder though why the blame DZ and Girardi threads are allowed but the Staal's thread was closed.

Kwayry is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:34 PM
  #20
Rangerfan4life90
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: College Point, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 4,468
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwayry View Post
The team got shutout, the lone goal was a deflection of Stralman and you find a way to blame Girardi?

I wonder though why the blame DZ and Girardi threads are allowed but the Staal's thread was closed.
Some moderator clearly likes Staal and hates DZ and Girardi

Rangerfan4life90 is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:37 PM
  #21
MortUWary
Registered Loser
 
MortUWary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 1,192
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastafazul View Post
from my vantage point lundy reacted to a puck he clearly did not see, is that correct?
An NHL goalie makes that save. I know because I've played a sport at the highest level. He should be demoted to the ECHL before dawn.

MortUWary is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:38 PM
  #22
bmoak
Registered User
 
bmoak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,395
vCash: 500
Maybe someone should try starting a Blame Stralman thread.

bmoak is offline  
Old
11-17-2013, 09:41 PM
  #23
MortUWary
Registered Loser
 
MortUWary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 1,192
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoak View Post
Maybe someone should try starting a Blame Stralman thread.
LOL, I think this board has reached its max for stupid threads in one night.

MortUWary is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.