HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game #23|Mon., Nov. 25, 2013|Flyers at Panthers |7:30 p.m. ET

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-25-2013, 01:20 PM
  #26
Unstable
Registered User
 
Unstable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Exiled in NoVA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,115
vCash: 500
Still the best GDTs out there.

Unstable is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 01:37 PM
  #27
FlyersFanz
aut viam inveniam au
 
FlyersFanz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: BlkVanOutsideUrHouse
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,020
vCash: 500
Don't care who is in net, both Mason and Emery are playing well.
My guess is Razor will get the nod for Florida.

FlyersFanz is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 02:10 PM
  #28
Stizzle
Registered User
 
Stizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,353
vCash: 500
I just listened to Pierre Macguire talk Flyers on SiriusXM NHL. My god he is clueless. About the turnaround he said G was playing better (ok) and that Hartnell is really starting to crash the net and returning to form (ummm no). Clearly he has not seen the team play other than the game in Pitt. Then, of course, he rambles on for no reason about Shayne Gostisbehere. Typical.

Stizzle is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 02:12 PM
  #29
Hiesenberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 3,371
vCash: 500
Mason vs Thomas tonight...

Hiesenberg is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 02:34 PM
  #30
Crescent Street
Saturday Nite Hockey
 
Crescent Street's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,537
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stizzle View Post
I just listened to Pierre Macguire talk Flyers on SiriusXM NHL. My god he is clueless. About the turnaround he said G was playing better (ok) and that Hartnell is really starting to crash the net and returning to form (ummm no). Clearly he has not seen the team play other than the game in Pitt. Then, of course, he rambles on for no reason about Shayne Gostisbehere. Typical.
4G, 2A and a +3 in his past 10 games isn't exactly bad compared to how the season started off (for the entire team).


Last edited by Crescent Street: 11-25-2013 at 02:44 PM.
Crescent Street is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 02:45 PM
  #31
Hiesenberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 3,371
vCash: 500
Flyers are now 25th in GFA, still sad, but so much better, but they are 12th in GAA.

Here's the nice stat, 5th in the NHL in team SV%.

Hiesenberg is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 04:56 PM
  #32
TheShaneTrain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: East Greenville
Country: United States
Posts: 194
vCash: 500
no reason to lose against these guys...

... that being said, the inevitable letdown game is due. I really hope I'm wrong.

TheShaneTrain is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 04:59 PM
  #33
Sniped
Snowballs at Santa
 
Sniped's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 2,183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShaneTrain View Post
no reason to lose against these guys...

... that being said, the inevitable letdown game is due. I really hope I'm wrong.
Yeah... I'm feeling a let down game tonight. Hope I'm wrong though.

Sniped is online now  
Old
11-25-2013, 05:00 PM
  #34
TheShaneTrain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: East Greenville
Country: United States
Posts: 194
vCash: 500
also, since I've yet to formally do so...

MSE, great job as usual. huge thank you for the always awesome GDT's. your knowledge and dedication are second to none.

TheShaneTrain is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 05:11 PM
  #35
Gert B Frobe
Registered User
 
Gert B Frobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Morgantown PA
Country: United States
Posts: 5,488
vCash: 500
why are there two teams in Florida???

that arena is just so boring - you can feel it through the tv set

I hate games against the old southeast. Tampa, Florida, Atlanta, Carolina - lifeless arenas and uninspired play.

I wish Carolina and Tampa had never won those cups. Then nobody would watch or go to games and they would move them to cities that would support the team. Ft. Lauderdale/Miami - what the hell... Nothing but bluetops, tourists and Latin Americans down there. Hey - let's build a jai alai arena in Medicine Hat! People will love it!

Gert B Frobe is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 05:15 PM
  #36
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 14,213
vCash: 500
I feel a flyers blowout coming. 6-1

Prongo is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 05:21 PM
  #37
Tampa Bay Kiwi
Registered User
 
Tampa Bay Kiwi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Country: New Zealand
Posts: 664
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gert B Frobe View Post
why are there two teams in Florida???

that arena is just so boring - you can feel it through the tv set

I hate games against the old southeast. Tampa, Florida, Atlanta, Carolina - lifeless arenas and uninspired play.

I wish Carolina and Tampa had never won those cups. Then nobody would watch or go to games and they would move them to cities that would support the team. Ft. Lauderdale/Miami - what the hell... Nothing but bluetops, tourists and Latin Americans down there. Hey - let's build a jai alai arena in Medicine Hat! People will love it!
Lightning fan coming in peace.

The Lightning have a 94% attendance record so far this season.. Why would you move them? The atmosphere in Raleigh and Tampa aren't actually that bad. The panthers on the other hand, well that's a different't story.

Also, who is the confirmed starter for tonight. Seeing alot of contradicting info out there.

Tampa Bay Kiwi is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 05:25 PM
  #38
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars
 
MiamiScreamingEagles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 40,482
vCash: 691
^ Mason is the starter. It has been confirmed.

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 05:29 PM
  #39
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars
 
MiamiScreamingEagles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 40,482
vCash: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShaneTrain View Post
also, since I've yet to formally do so...

MSE, great job as usual. huge thank you for the always awesome GDT's. your knowledge and dedication are second to none.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstable View Post
Still the best GDTs out there.
Thank you, boys. The acknowledgment serves as a reminder that someone is enjoying reading the information provided.

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 05:46 PM
  #40
Vikke
FHM 13 researcher
 
Vikke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bustoville
Country: Sweden
Posts: 13,105
vCash: 500
I want every GDT to contain even more info. I LOVE that stuff. Sure, it's not as fancy looking as others, but who cares? I want to learn stuff, not see stupid comics. You're the best in the biz.

Vikke is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 05:51 PM
  #41
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars
 
MiamiScreamingEagles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 40,482
vCash: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikke View Post
I want every GDT to contain even more info. I LOVE that stuff. Sure, it's not as fancy looking as others, but who cares? I want to learn stuff, not see stupid comics. You're the best in the biz.
Thank you, again. We have a dedicated fan base and the level of interest is virtually unparalleled. "Stupid comics." I guess you didn't enjoy the Halloween GDT edition?

Also, the Panthers appear to have made changes on the third D pairing. Those changes have been made in the OP.

Kulikov is perhaps available for trade according to the Sun-Sentinel beat writer.


Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 11-25-2013 at 06:04 PM. Reason: added in a trade as opposed to playing tonight
MiamiScreamingEagles is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 06:30 PM
  #42
Broad st phantom
Registered User
 
Broad st phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 2,375
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30GamesIn28Days View Post
Lightning fan coming in peace.

The Lightning have a 94% attendance record so far this season.. Why would you move them? The atmosphere in Raleigh and Tampa aren't actually that bad. The panthers on the other hand, well that's a different't story.

Also, who is the confirmed starter for tonight. Seeing alot of contradicting info out there.
I think Tampa is a fun team to play against, except for that one ******* who use to always start ****... he's a flyer now and i love him.

Broad st phantom is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 07:02 PM
  #43
FrankM95149
Im Just Gonna Jake
 
FrankM95149's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Near Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 2,122
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30GamesIn28Days View Post
Lightning fan coming in peace.

The Lightning have a 94% attendance record so far this season.. Why would you move them? The atmosphere in Raleigh and Tampa aren't actually that bad. The panthers on the other hand, well that's a different't story.

Also, who is the confirmed starter for tonight. Seeing alot of contradicting info out there.
Agreed. The Lightning actually have a decent following. Nashville is the same way, a lot of people act like they have no fans.... they sell out 97.5% of their games.... problem with them is they arent making much money according to the FOrbes list that came out today

FrankM95149 is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 07:04 PM
  #44
FrankM95149
Im Just Gonna Jake
 
FrankM95149's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Near Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 2,122
vCash: 500
Ughh thought this game started at 7:00..... hate when this happens....

FrankM95149 is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 07:06 PM
  #45
RespectTheCouts
He Eats Souls
 
RespectTheCouts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,126
vCash: 500
Great GDT as per usual MSE, I really like the "this day in Flyers history" section in there, I've hated the Panthers because of the 90's teams, love all those videos from that time, great job!!!
Here's to the boys getting a W tonight!!!

RespectTheCouts is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 07:10 PM
  #46
RespectTheCouts
He Eats Souls
 
RespectTheCouts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,126
vCash: 500
I wish Simmer grew a 'stache he'd look like Axel Foley and that would be the ****

RespectTheCouts is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 07:13 PM
  #47
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars
 
MiamiScreamingEagles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 40,482
vCash: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by RespectTheMajor View Post
Great GDT as per usual MSE, I really like the "this day in Flyers history" section in there, I've hated the Panthers because of the 90's teams, love all those videos from that time, great job!!!
Here's to the boys getting a W tonight!!!
Thanks. That is a terrific photo of Bernie. That was the second month in the team's history and I believe it remains in the team's top ten for saves in a regular season game (46).

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 07:15 PM
  #48
bennysflyers16
Registered User
 
bennysflyers16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 18,105
vCash: 500
Watching start of Jets and Devils, rink is empty. Wow

bennysflyers16 is offline  
Old
11-25-2013, 07:15 PM
  #49
Coffe
Registered User
 
Coffe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,358
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RespectTheMajor View Post
I wish Simmer grew a 'stache he'd look like Axel Foley and that would be the ****

At the pace it is currently growing it'll be done by the time he will retire....from his 9-5 job.

Coffe is online now  
Old
11-25-2013, 07:15 PM
  #50
Flyerfan4life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Richmond BC, Canada
Country: England
Posts: 12,847
vCash: 500
lets go Flyers....

Flyerfan4life is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.