HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Preseason Schedule released

Closed Thread

Old
07-25-2005, 09:27 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Preseason Schedule released

Quote:
Nashville Predators Executive Vice President/General Manager David Poile announced today that the Predators will open their 2005 preseason schedule against the Central Division rival St. Louis Blues on Wednesday, September 21 at 7:00 p.m. CDT at the Savvis Center.

Nashville’s seven-game preseason schedule includes three home games at the Gaylord Entertainment Center: Friday, September 23 vs. the Columbus Blue Jackets (7:00 p.m.), Sunday, September 25 vs. the Carolina Hurricanes (5:00 p.m.) and Thursday, September 29 vs. the Atlanta Thrashers (7:00 p.m.). All three games will be included in the team’s season-ticket package.
from www.nashvillepredators.com

Old
07-25-2005, 09:41 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Any idea when the regular season schedule will be released? I'm already planning a road trip to Utah to see the Steelheads play the Grizzlies, but I would LOVE to head to Nashville to see at least one Preds game in my life (especially since next summer i'll be moving to Taiwan).

Old
07-25-2005, 09:42 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade
Any idea when the regular season schedule will be released? I'm already planning a road trip to Utah to see the Steelheads play the Grizzlies, but I would LOVE to head to Nashville to see at least one Preds game in my life (especially since next summer i'll be moving to Taiwan).

Wednesday.

Old
07-25-2005, 09:44 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
Wednesday.
Awesome

Old
07-26-2005, 07:43 AM
crossxcheck

Send a message via AIM to crossxcheck Send a message via MSN to crossxcheck Send a message via Yahoo to crossxcheck
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade
hey, if you make a trip to nashville during the week, you can sit in one of my seats with me in section 331. My wife will be away during the week so I can take whoever.

Old
07-26-2005, 03:16 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossxcheck
hey, if you make a trip to nashville during the week, you can sit in one of my seats with me in section 331. My wife will be away during the week so I can take whoever.
Wow, that would be awesome, thanks CXC. It would be a lot more fun to go to the game with someone I 'know'... granted though I would still need to figure out when I could go, it would probably be spring break next March (because I wouldn't have school and could go for a few days during the week), anyways just have to wait to see the schedule before I can start planning.

Closed Thread