HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Does potential mean anything in Ea NHL 2004 series??

Closed Thread

Old
09-29-2003, 06:42 PM
Habs4ever

vCash: 500
Does potential mean anything in Ea NHL 2004 series??

I want to know having high potential player mean anything considering many crappy guys get very high potential, and guys like hossa get potential in 70's though their initial ratings are high, so if player has better rating then potential so does that mean he'll degreat in overall rating in the future, they had valeri bure at 84 potential just to give example of bad potential so do they reach their potential?

Old
09-29-2003, 07:22 PM
garry1221

Send a message via AIM to garry1221
depends what kinda icetime he gets and if his morale goes up or down etc. things like that, i've found players playing in the 'minors' always have high morale, if they have high potential their game is always better the next year or even later in the current season

Old
09-29-2003, 07:34 PM
MartinStLouis

Send a message via AIM to MartinStLouis Send a message via Yahoo to MartinStLouis
all what he said is true, If you have a guy who is in the 60s or 70s but has high potential, especially if he is young, then he has a good chance of becoming a very good solid player or better, usually if i player such as Hossa who has i high rating already wont have potential as high because he is already good and the potential is already obvious.

Closed Thread