HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Schenns to the Leafs - what would you guys want back?

Old
12-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Jumping

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtforepro View Post
Hello Flyer Fans. So, suppose the Leafs wanted Luke and Brayden. What would you want back? Just curious...it was being kicked around on the Leafs board...JVR maybe? Sorry, little joke there. Although, JVR for Luke and Brayden doesn't sound like something I would jump at as a Leaf fan, so maybe it's about right?
Either the power to be invisible when I want or the power to fly.

Jumping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
FAT SLOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumping View Post
Either the power to be invisible when I want or the power to fly.
Go for invisibility. Flying ability is useless without invincibility, it's only a matter of time until you're either struck by lightning, or blindside a goose with your face.

12-02-2013, 06:30 PM
kudymen
4, 15, 38 and 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Go for invisibility. Flying ability is useless without invincibility, it's only a matter of time until you're either struck by lightning, or blindside a goose with your face.
I'm sure if Burke was still in Toronto, he would be able to somehow pull off that trade

kudymen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Pantokrator
Who's the clown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Invisibility is good, but I go for telekinesis. The Flyers would never lose another game because I would go to every game and make the puck to strange things for opposing teams, like bounce over the goalies stick, or have Crosby fall down all the time. Telekinesis is underrated in terms of everyday usefulness.

However, regarding the Schenns, there is no reason to trade them at the moment. Patience. I know the Flyers never have any, but is it too late to start?

Pantokrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2013, 09:00 AM
JDinkalage Morgoone
U of South Flurrida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantokrator View Post
Invisibility is good, but I go for telekinesis. The Flyers would never lose another game because I would go to every game and make the puck to strange things for opposing teams, like bounce over the goalies stick, or have Crosby fall down all the time. Telekinesis is underrated in terms of everyday usefulness.

However, regarding the Schenns, there is no reason to trade them at the moment. Patience. I know the Flyers never have any, but is it too late to start?
One thing I need clarification on, with telekinesis, are you only able to move things that your body has the physical capacity to move? Or is your mind like a totally different muscle that you need to work out? Like do you go to the telekinetic gym and lift weights with your mind to make it stronger?

JDinkalage Morgoone is offline   Reply With Quote