HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey Fights
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hockey Fights Discuss and rate hockey fights and fighters of today and from the past. Videos welcome!

George Parros vs. Colton Orr 11/30/13

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-30-2013, 09:40 PM
  #1
Bi Coastal Bawse*
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bay Area, California
Country: United States
Posts: 11,937
vCash: 500
George Parros vs. Colton Orr 11/30/13



Good on Orr for not letting Parros face smash into the ice again

Bi Coastal Bawse* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 09:46 PM
  #2
Polo*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,281
vCash: 500
Incredibly classy by orr at the end.

You can tell what happened to parros is really on his mind and its affecting him

Colty has had trouble this season with parros...barely squeaking out a draw here

Polo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 09:47 PM
  #3
Smokey McCanucks
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,693
vCash: 500
They both looked a little nervous there after what happened last time, and understandably so. Heck I was a little nervous watching it and I think the crowd was too.

Smokey McCanucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 09:49 PM
  #4
Fire Sweeney
Registered User
 
Fire Sweeney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bergen
Country: Norway
Posts: 23,070
vCash: 500
Colton Orr narrow win

Fire Sweeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:00 PM
  #5
Asif16*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,075
vCash: 500
Draw. COuld give the edge to any player.

Props to orr considering parros is more bigger and taller than him.

Asif16* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:02 PM
  #6
TheAbominableSabres
Registered User
 
TheAbominableSabres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,917
vCash: 50
Fight was meh but I liked the end by Orr, good show of class


Last edited by TheAbominableSabres: 11-30-2013 at 10:21 PM.
TheAbominableSabres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:03 PM
  #7
Beerz
Registered User
 
Beerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 24,052
vCash: 500
Win Parros.

Beerz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:13 PM
  #8
IAmBobo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto
Posts: 738
vCash: 500
Orr won fight and classiness.

IAmBobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:34 PM
  #9
The Expert
Registered Expert
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Whistler
Country: Jersey
Posts: 12,314
vCash: 500
Given what they went through, nice to see them going at it. Draw or edge Parros in the fight.

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:35 PM
  #10
Quares27
Registered User
 
Quares27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 6,726
vCash: 500
They landed like 4 punches combined... i've never seen as many meh fights as this season. Seems like guys rarely land punches.

Quares27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:39 PM
  #11
Mynameismark*
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,119
vCash: 500
Edge to Parros here. He had more control and landed the best shots. Not only was Orr classy but you can see Parros give Orr a few taps on the side when they are on the ice together. All about respect.

Mynameismark* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:47 PM
  #12
Man Bear Pig
Registered User
 
Man Bear Pig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 16,913
vCash: 500
Draw. I think Orr was thinking "Oh god don't let Parros get knocked out again". It was ugly last time and Orr has been messed up in the head ever since.

Man Bear Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:06 PM
  #13
The Expert
Registered Expert
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Whistler
Country: Jersey
Posts: 12,314
vCash: 500
Watching it again, tough to count many of Orr's punches at all landing, gotta give the edge to Parros.

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:07 PM
  #14
Polo*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
Draw. I think Orr was thinking "Oh god don't let Parros get knocked out again". It was ugly last time and Orr has been messed up in the head ever since.
rewatch it actually, You can see Orr land 3 punches and one solid jab and parros landing two with a solid straight.

Edge Orr

Polo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:12 PM
  #15
The Expert
Registered Expert
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Whistler
Country: Jersey
Posts: 12,314
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
rewatch it actually, You can see Orr land 3 punches and one solid jab and parros landing two with a solid straight.

Edge Orr
Is there a link to watch with Leafs vision? Having trouble finding these 3 solid punches that give him an edge... I could see Orr fans calling this a draw, but I don't see how you can call it a win for him without losing credibility. Didn't do any damage all fight.

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:15 PM
  #16
Man Bear Pig
Registered User
 
Man Bear Pig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 16,913
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
rewatch it actually, You can see Orr land 3 punches and one solid jab and parros landing two with a solid straight.

Edge Orr
Looked more like he just wanted to get it over with and quickly. Both guys have given each other some scary concussions. Orr turned him down the first time tonight, can't think of too many occasions where Orr has turned down a fight. There's something going on in his head.

Man Bear Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:15 PM
  #17
Polo*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
Is there a link to watch with Leafs vision? Having trouble finding these 3 solid punches that give him an edge... I could see Orr fans calling this a draw, but I don't see how you can call it a win for him without losing credibility. Didn't do any damage all fight.
Most fan bases call it a draw...most saying edge parros is sens and habs fans.

As for a special video, use the one in the OP. if you dont agree with my opinion, Im very sorry to hear that but nothing I can do about it.

You think Parros beat him?. Congrats.

Polo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:17 PM
  #18
Polo*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
Looked more like he just wanted to get it over with and quickly. Both guys have given each other some scary concussions. Orr turned him down the first time tonight, can't think of too many occasions where Orr has turned down a fight. There's something going on in his head.
I seriously think Orr might be finished. He's nothing to the same player as he was since the Parros incident.

He's either finished or hes just going to need a lot of time to get over it. Once someone gets under his skin bad enough he might return to form

Polo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:21 PM
  #19
The Expert
Registered Expert
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Whistler
Country: Jersey
Posts: 12,314
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Most fan bases call it a draw...most saying edge parros is sens and habs fans.
That is incorrect. Couldn't be further from the truth. Parros is leading the voting on all fight sites, from hockey fights.com to dropyourgloves, neither of which have very large Habs fan bases. A more accurate statement would be that most are calling it edge Parros, with draw being the second most common call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
You think Parros beat him?. Congrats.
I don't think an edge is ever beating anyone, this was closer to a draw, but if a winner had to be picked for this fight, anyone with a brain or eyes would pick Parros.

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:27 PM
  #20
Polo*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
That is incorrect. Couldn't be further from the truth. Parros is leading the voting on all fight sites, from hockey fights.com to dropyourgloves, neither of which have very large Habs fan bases. A more accurate statement would be that most are calling it edge Parros, with draw being the second most common call.



I don't think an edge is ever beating anyone, this was closer to a draw, but if a winner had to be picked for this fight, anyone with a brain or eyes would pick Parros.
lol yeah the biggest fanbase in hockey just randomly isnt on hockey fights or the other one. Go look at all the habs fights. 99% of them are wins for the habs regardless of what really happened. they do the same thing they do for all star voting create multiple accounts or just flood the boards voting for their team.

And here is the actual thread where every one so far is saying draw from about 7 different fanbases

Guess who has the win for parros in that thread? Shockingly two habs fans,

http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/f...61/index2.html

Nice try

Polo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:32 PM
  #21
MXD
Registered User
 
MXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hôlle
Posts: 33,134
vCash: 500
Draw or slight edge Parros.

MXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:37 PM
  #22
The Expert
Registered Expert
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Whistler
Country: Jersey
Posts: 12,314
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
lol yeah the biggest fanbase in hockey just randomly isnt on hockey fights or the other one. Go look at all the habs fights. 99% of them are wins for the habs regardless of what really happened. they do the same thing they do for all star voting create multiple accounts or just flood the boards voting for their team.
Reading comprehension. I never said they were;t on those sites, read my post again. I said they don't have a very large fan base, especially in comparison with the Leafs, which is true. Sorry this is news to you. You just described your own team as well, bravo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
And here is the actual thread where every one so far is saying draw from about 7 different fanbases

Guess who has the win for parros in that thread? Shockingly two habs fans,

http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/f...61/index2.html

Nice try
I'm a little worried that you actually think that's how that thread went, since the first person to give the fight to either guy was a Flyers fan... You sure you read it?

I know you're a big Orr fan and I'm sorry he didn't go nuts on Parros here but call a spade a spade. Orr won this fight about as much as the Leafs won the game.

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:41 PM
  #23
GenericFan2*
 
Join Date: May 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,475
vCash: 500
Slight edge to Orr, but I can see why people think draw. Orr seemed like the aggressor in a fight where not much was landed.

GenericFan2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:50 PM
  #24
Polo*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
Reading comprehension. I never said they were;t on those sites, read my post again. I said they don't have a very large fan base, especially in comparison with the Leafs, which is true. Sorry this is news to you. You just described your own team as well, bravo.



I'm a little worried that you actually think that's how that thread went, since the first person to give the fight to either guy was a Flyers fan... You sure you read it?

I know you're a big Orr fan and I'm sorry he didn't go nuts on Parros here but call a spade a spade. Orr won this fight about as much as the Leafs won the game.


You should probably stop.

Two habs fans CLEARLY say edge Parros before the flyers fan says draw or edge parros. This is silly arguing about this but dude, you really should stop. There is no need to troll like this. You have a diff opinion than me you dont have go all nuts and make stuff up especially when the link clearly shows you have no idea what's going on.

5 draws by 5 different fanbases.

Two wins by habs fans

And odd enough. 1 win by a senators fan who just happened to post edge orr. Now that wouldnt be you would it?

Polo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2013, 12:04 AM
  #25
The Expert
Registered Expert
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Whistler
Country: Jersey
Posts: 12,314
vCash: 500
Fair enough Polo, you've certainly convinced me that you think Orr won this fight which I didn't believe you did at first, for whatever reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
And odd enough. 1 win by a senators fan who just happened to post edge orr. Now that wouldnt be you would it?


No account there, too lazy when videos are free to watch for anyone.

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.