HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey Fights
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hockey Fights Discuss and rate hockey fights and fighters of today and from the past. Videos welcome!

George Parros vs. Colton Orr 11/30/13

Old
11-30-2013, 09:40 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*

vCash: 500
George Parros vs. Colton Orr 11/30/13

Good on Orr for not letting Parros face smash into the ice again

Bi Coastal Bawse* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 09:46 PM
Polo*

Incredibly classy by orr at the end.

You can tell what happened to parros is really on his mind and its affecting him

Colty has had trouble this season with parros...barely squeaking out a draw here

Polo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 09:47 PM
Smokey McCanucks

They both looked a little nervous there after what happened last time, and understandably so. Heck I was a little nervous watching it and I think the crowd was too.

Smokey McCanucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 09:49 PM
Fire Sweeney

Colton Orr narrow win

Fire Sweeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Asif16*

Draw. COuld give the edge to any player.

Props to orr considering parros is more bigger and taller than him.

Asif16* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:02 PM
TheAbominableSabres

vCash: 50
Fight was meh but I liked the end by Orr, good show of class

Last edited by TheAbominableSabres: 11-30-2013 at 10:21 PM.
TheAbominableSabres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Beerz

Win Parros.

Beerz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:13 PM
IAmBobo

Orr won fight and classiness.

IAmBobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:34 PM
The Expert
Registered Expert

Given what they went through, nice to see them going at it. Draw or edge Parros in the fight.

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:35 PM
Quares27

They landed like 4 punches combined... i've never seen as many meh fights as this season. Seems like guys rarely land punches.

Quares27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:39 PM
Mynameismark*

Edge to Parros here. He had more control and landed the best shots. Not only was Orr classy but you can see Parros give Orr a few taps on the side when they are on the ice together. All about respect.

Mynameismark* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 10:47 PM
Man Bear Pig

Draw. I think Orr was thinking "Oh god don't let Parros get knocked out again". It was ugly last time and Orr has been messed up in the head ever since.

Man Bear Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:06 PM
The Expert
Registered Expert

Watching it again, tough to count many of Orr's punches at all landing, gotta give the edge to Parros.

Old
11-30-2013, 11:07 PM
Polo*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
Draw. I think Orr was thinking "Oh god don't let Parros get knocked out again". It was ugly last time and Orr has been messed up in the head ever since.
rewatch it actually, You can see Orr land 3 punches and one solid jab and parros landing two with a solid straight.

Edge Orr

Old
11-30-2013, 11:12 PM
The Expert
Registered Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
rewatch it actually, You can see Orr land 3 punches and one solid jab and parros landing two with a solid straight.

Edge Orr
Is there a link to watch with Leafs vision? Having trouble finding these 3 solid punches that give him an edge... I could see Orr fans calling this a draw, but I don't see how you can call it a win for him without losing credibility. Didn't do any damage all fight.

Old
11-30-2013, 11:15 PM
Man Bear Pig

Quote:

Edge Orr
Looked more like he just wanted to get it over with and quickly. Both guys have given each other some scary concussions. Orr turned him down the first time tonight, can't think of too many occasions where Orr has turned down a fight. There's something going on in his head.

Man Bear Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:15 PM
Polo*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
Is there a link to watch with Leafs vision? Having trouble finding these 3 solid punches that give him an edge... I could see Orr fans calling this a draw, but I don't see how you can call it a win for him without losing credibility. Didn't do any damage all fight.
Most fan bases call it a draw...most saying edge parros is sens and habs fans.

As for a special video, use the one in the OP. if you dont agree with my opinion, Im very sorry to hear that but nothing I can do about it.

You think Parros beat him?. Congrats.

Old
11-30-2013, 11:17 PM
Polo*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
Looked more like he just wanted to get it over with and quickly. Both guys have given each other some scary concussions. Orr turned him down the first time tonight, can't think of too many occasions where Orr has turned down a fight. There's something going on in his head.
I seriously think Orr might be finished. He's nothing to the same player as he was since the Parros incident.

He's either finished or hes just going to need a lot of time to get over it. Once someone gets under his skin bad enough he might return to form

Old
11-30-2013, 11:21 PM
The Expert
Registered Expert

Quote:
Most fan bases call it a draw...most saying edge parros is sens and habs fans.
That is incorrect. Couldn't be further from the truth. Parros is leading the voting on all fight sites, from hockey fights.com to dropyourgloves, neither of which have very large Habs fan bases. A more accurate statement would be that most are calling it edge Parros, with draw being the second most common call.

Quote:
You think Parros beat him?. Congrats.
I don't think an edge is ever beating anyone, this was closer to a draw, but if a winner had to be picked for this fight, anyone with a brain or eyes would pick Parros.

Old
11-30-2013, 11:27 PM
Polo*

Quote:
That is incorrect. Couldn't be further from the truth. Parros is leading the voting on all fight sites, from hockey fights.com to dropyourgloves, neither of which have very large Habs fan bases. A more accurate statement would be that most are calling it edge Parros, with draw being the second most common call.

I don't think an edge is ever beating anyone, this was closer to a draw, but if a winner had to be picked for this fight, anyone with a brain or eyes would pick Parros.
lol yeah the biggest fanbase in hockey just randomly isnt on hockey fights or the other one. Go look at all the habs fights. 99% of them are wins for the habs regardless of what really happened. they do the same thing they do for all star voting create multiple accounts or just flood the boards voting for their team.

And here is the actual thread where every one so far is saying draw from about 7 different fanbases

Guess who has the win for parros in that thread? Shockingly two habs fans,

http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/f...61/index2.html

Nice try

Old
11-30-2013, 11:32 PM
MXD

Draw or slight edge Parros.

MXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:37 PM
The Expert
Registered Expert

Quote:
lol yeah the biggest fanbase in hockey just randomly isnt on hockey fights or the other one. Go look at all the habs fights. 99% of them are wins for the habs regardless of what really happened. they do the same thing they do for all star voting create multiple accounts or just flood the boards voting for their team.
Reading comprehension. I never said they were;t on those sites, read my post again. I said they don't have a very large fan base, especially in comparison with the Leafs, which is true. Sorry this is news to you. You just described your own team as well, bravo.

Quote:
And here is the actual thread where every one so far is saying draw from about 7 different fanbases

Guess who has the win for parros in that thread? Shockingly two habs fans,

http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/f...61/index2.html

Nice try
I'm a little worried that you actually think that's how that thread went, since the first person to give the fight to either guy was a Flyers fan... You sure you read it?

I know you're a big Orr fan and I'm sorry he didn't go nuts on Parros here but call a spade a spade. Orr won this fight about as much as the Leafs won the game.

Old
11-30-2013, 11:41 PM
GenericFan2*

Slight edge to Orr, but I can see why people think draw. Orr seemed like the aggressor in a fight where not much was landed.

GenericFan2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 11:50 PM
Polo*

Quote:
Reading comprehension. I never said they were;t on those sites, read my post again. I said they don't have a very large fan base, especially in comparison with the Leafs, which is true. Sorry this is news to you. You just described your own team as well, bravo.

I'm a little worried that you actually think that's how that thread went, since the first person to give the fight to either guy was a Flyers fan... You sure you read it?

I know you're a big Orr fan and I'm sorry he didn't go nuts on Parros here but call a spade a spade. Orr won this fight about as much as the Leafs won the game.

You should probably stop.

Two habs fans CLEARLY say edge Parros before the flyers fan says draw or edge parros. This is silly arguing about this but dude, you really should stop. There is no need to troll like this. You have a diff opinion than me you dont have go all nuts and make stuff up especially when the link clearly shows you have no idea what's going on.

5 draws by 5 different fanbases.

Two wins by habs fans

And odd enough. 1 win by a senators fan who just happened to post edge orr. Now that wouldnt be you would it?

Old
12-01-2013, 12:04 AM
The Expert
Registered Expert

Fair enough Polo, you've certainly convinced me that you think Orr won this fight which I didn't believe you did at first, for whatever reason.

Quote:
And odd enough. 1 win by a senators fan who just happened to post edge orr. Now that wouldnt be you would it?

No account there, too lazy when videos are free to watch for anyone.