HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Ideal Lines for '05-'06

Closed Thread

Old
07-29-2005, 12:26 AM
NYRfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleOleOleOleBureBure
are you people out of your minds???? he is no where close to being ready for the nhl!!! no way to know the lines now because sather will sign atleast 4 or 5 FA's. might even go after Forsberg and you know what that means, naslund as well. since those two want to play together. but please drop the Jessiman comments. He is not making the team.
It wouldn't be great for the kids but I think a Naslund-Forsberg-Jagr line would be spectacular to watch...even if you compare it to the 1999-2003 Rangers we never had a line that would be this ELITE. It could even get us to the playoffs. Most were overpayed has-beens or headcases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Aim 4588
Actually your lines for the year are "completely wrong", " In fact, totally" wrong. And did i mention UNREALISTIC. Oh yeah, I did earlier.

And your philosophy on building a team is also " completely wrong. In fact, totally" WRONG.

But this all just based on MY OPINION.
I completely agree with you, too many kids...we need some decent FAs.

Old
07-29-2005, 11:01 AM
Kodiak

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Kodiak Send a message via AIM to Kodiak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodiak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner
Huselius Nylander Jagr
Turgeon Arnott Balej
Giroux Lundmark Murray
Hollweg Moore Ortmeyer

Leetch Mcgilis
Tjutin Kondratiev
Poti Lampman

Weekes
Montoya/Lundqvist

This team would have all the pieces to trade at the deadline but if things break right could contend for a playoff spot.
Wow, you've kept pretty much every young player out of any position of importance. Are you sure you don't want to sign Selanne as well? We don't know if Balej can handle the pressure of being a 2nd line RW. Maybe spending half the season on the 4th line with give us a better indication of what he can do.

Closed Thread