HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Notices

Phi vs NY RD. 1

Closed Thread

Old
09-30-2003, 04:24 AM
Teezax

vCash: 500
Phi vs NY RD. 1

I';ve been impressed with the play of the isles thus far in the preseason, Sterling must be doing a pretty good job from what I see. Tonight should be a good game, who the Isles playing in goal and would you know if this game will be televised on DirecTV?

Old
09-30-2003, 04:40 AM
blitzkriegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teezax
I';ve been impressed with the play of the isles thus far in the preseason, Sterling must be doing a pretty good job from what I see. Tonight should be a good game, who the Isles playing in goal and would you know if this game will be televised on DirecTV?
the Isles do not televise preseason games, so you are dependant on whether the Flyers do or not.

as far as goalie, nothing has been released yet, but check with the http://www.newyorkislanders.com for the lineups...the isles are very good at announcing before the game (during preseason)...

Old
09-30-2003, 08:04 AM
303Joe

I know the Isles have no TV..

not sure about the Flyers. I do know if you really want to listen tot he game there is a link through NewYorkIslanders.com to listen to the game as their radio guys will be doing that.

Closed Thread