HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Edmonton/Toronto

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-08-2013, 12:42 PM
  #1
Canadian Jesus
Registered User
 
Canadian Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 220
vCash: 1850
Edmonton/Toronto


David Clarkson
James Reimer
Tyler Biggs
1st round pick 2014


David Perron
Linus Omark

Edmonton adds some toughness to their top 9 and stabilize there goaltending. Clarkson is not working out for the Leafs and the 1st rounder balances out Clarkson's big contract.

Canadian Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:44 PM
  #2
dwanmaster*
Rap Game Adam Banks
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Paris
Country: Qatar
Posts: 2,045
vCash: 1660
Oilers add

dwanmaster* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:45 PM
  #3
voxel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 10,828
vCash: 500
Oilers aren't trading their MVP (Perron). Go find another team to take your junk. You guys need D more than another forward. You can't win anything if you are last in the league in shots against.

voxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:46 PM
  #4
Hockey 4 Life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 622
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Jesus View Post

David Clarkson
James Reimer
Tyler Biggs
1st round pick 2014


David Perron
Linus Omark

Edmonton adds some toughness to their top 9 and stabilize there goaltending. Clarkson is not working out for the Leafs and the 1st rounder balances out Clarkson's big contract.
This is pure trash for the leafs. The cap is going up so clarksons contract will not be so bad and then we give up a good starting goalie a former 1st rounder in biggs and another 1st this year lol. Your drinking yourown bath water if you think this helps toronto in anyway.

Hockey 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:46 PM
  #5
PriceIsGod
#TokarskiTime
 
PriceIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: You know...
Posts: 5,419
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxel View Post
Oilers aren't trading their MVP (Perron). Go find another team to take your junk. You guys need D more than another forward. You can't win anything if you are last in the league in shots against.
Reimer and a 1st are "junk" lol this thread is hilarious

PriceIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:49 PM
  #6
Hockey 4 Life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 622
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxel View Post
Oilers aren't trading their MVP (Perron). Go find another team to take your junk. You guys need D more than another forward. You can't win anything if you are last in the league in shots against.
So your an edmonton fan living in florida talking about these leaf players being junk lol talk about irony. Toronto doesnt need to make this trade at all, last I checked they were easily resting in a playoff spot unlike edmonton or florida.

Hockey 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:49 PM
  #7
The Nuge
Farewell Smytty
 
The Nuge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,943
vCash: 1026
Pass. Not trading Perron

The Nuge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:50 PM
  #8
Hibachi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 739
vCash: 500
Such a bad trade for the Leafs, and the fact that EDM was willing to pay more for Clarkson and now we have to add a first rounder?

LOL

Hibachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:51 PM
  #9
Hockey 4 Life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 622
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nuge View Post
Pass. Not trading Perron
Who cares dont want him anyway.

Hockey 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:52 PM
  #10
Hockey 4 Life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 622
vCash: 500
perron is now part of the big 4,5,6 anyone who plays remotely decent for the oilers becomes untouchable and elite, next up boyd gordon come on down lol.

Hockey 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:52 PM
  #11
The Nuge
Farewell Smytty
 
The Nuge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,943
vCash: 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey 4 Life View Post
Who cares dont want him anyway.
right on

__________________
"The Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it" - dnicks17
The Nuge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:54 PM
  #12
Hockey 4 Life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 622
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nuge View Post
right on
I'm sure he's one of the bright spots of the oilers season but lets not act like anyone is asking for hall or hopkins, he's a top 6 forward and thats about it.

Hockey 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:59 PM
  #13
Gerbefied
#NeverForgetFedun
 
Gerbefied's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 3,965
vCash: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey 4 Life View Post
I'm sure he's one of the bright spots of the oilers season but lets not act like anyone is asking for hall or hopkins, he's a top 6 forward and thats about it.
You obviously dont watch the oilers...

Gerbefied is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 01:03 PM
  #14
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,222
vCash: 226
Perron isn't available. Especially in any deal involving Clarkson.

Joey Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 01:04 PM
  #15
Hockey 4 Life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 622
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanTheGinge View Post
You obviously dont watch the oilers...
So what is he a top 3 on the oilers, thats great he's not a top 3 though on any playoff team in the east or west. Perron just didnt all of a sudden become a top 20 league wide forward by moving from st louis to edmonton. He's a good top 6 forward when playing on a solid playoff team like st louis is and as of right now thats it. The fact that he is Edmontons top player (MVP) means jack squat cause the oilers have been horrible so far this year.

Hockey 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 01:04 PM
  #16
BoldNewLettuce
Esquire
 
BoldNewLettuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,658
vCash: 157
hahaha. Clarkson.
Nope.

BoldNewLettuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 01:07 PM
  #17
Hockey 4 Life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 622
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Moss View Post
Perron isn't available. Especially in any deal involving Clarkson.
You seem to be missing the fact that Toronto wouldnt even come close to offering this package of players and picks for perron and linus career ahler omark. This is a leaf troll thread yet oiler fans are coming in here to say no lol. Keep your elite players and we will keep our trash lol.

Hockey 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 01:07 PM
  #18
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,222
vCash: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey 4 Life View Post
So what is he a top 3 on the oilers, thats great he's not a top 3 though on any playoff team in the east or west. Perron just didnt all of a sudden become a top 20 league wide forward by moving from st louis to edmonton. He's a good top 6 forward when playing on a solid playoff team like st louis is and as of right now thats it. The fact that he is Edmontons top player (MVP) means jack squat cause the oilers have been horrible so far this year.
Actually it's pretty impressive considering the Oilers forward group has Hall, Eberle, RNH, Yakupov, Gagner and Hemsky to go along with Perron. You're seriously trying to argue that since the Oilers suck his season means jack squat?

Perron would be tied with the great JVR on the Leafs despite playing on a horrible team as you say.

Joey Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 01:11 PM
  #19
Gerbefied
#NeverForgetFedun
 
Gerbefied's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 3,965
vCash: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey 4 Life View Post
So what is he a top 3 on the oilers, thats great he's not a top 3 though on any playoff team in the east or west. Perron just didnt all of a sudden become a top 20 league wide forward by moving from st louis to edmonton. He's a good top 6 forward when playing on a solid playoff team like st louis is and as of right now thats it. The fact that he is Edmontons top player (MVP) means jack squat cause the oilers have been horrible so far this year.
Thank you for agreeing with me on why Edmonton wont trade him

Gerbefied is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 01:11 PM
  #20
Mikeyg
Smackin' haterz
 
Mikeyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,971
vCash: 500
loilers, if were doing reimer and a 1st, we add a gardiner and get something significant like eberle, and for all you saying that reimer, gardiner and a 1st isnt worth eberle, getting a starting goalie, top 4 d and a 1st certainly is worth it.

Mikeyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 01:14 PM
  #21
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!
 
FishManSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: I Bet You Hate T.O
Country: Croatia
Posts: 4,934
vCash: 500
My god no!!!!

Terrible for Toronto.

FishManSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 01:15 PM
  #22
Hockey 4 Life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 622
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Moss View Post
Actually it's pretty impressive considering the Oilers forward group has Hall, Eberle, RNH, Yakupov, Gagner and Hemsky to go along with Perron. You're seriously trying to argue that since the Oilers suck his season means jack squat?

Perron would be tied with the great JVR on the Leafs despite playing on a horrible team as you say.
Oh ok since were doing comparisons then I guess mason raymond = RNH considering there is only a couple point difference and raymond pks and is a +4 on the season. See how dumb that sounds.

Hockey 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 01:18 PM
  #23
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,222
vCash: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey 4 Life View Post
Oh ok since were doing comparisons then I guess mason raymond = RNH considering there is only a couple point difference and raymond pks and is a +4 on the season. See how dumb that sounds.
JVR and Perron are the same age and were drafted the same year. Raymond and RNH are 8 years apart. What kind of comparison is that?

Joey Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 01:20 PM
  #24
dwanmaster*
Rap Game Adam Banks
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Paris
Country: Qatar
Posts: 2,045
vCash: 1660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Moss View Post
JVR and Perron are the same age and were drafted the same year. Raymond and RNH are 8 years apart. What kind of comparison is that?
JvR> Perron AINEC

dwanmaster* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 01:21 PM
  #25
Macslow*
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 574
vCash: 500
HAHAHHAHA keep your garbage Leafs. Perron isn't going anywhere.

Macslow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.