HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ryan Reaves in Video Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-16-2013, 05:29 PM
  #1
DaddyPadre
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 110
vCash: 500
Ryan Reaves in Video Games



lol

DaddyPadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 05:44 PM
  #2
ManyIdeas
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 5,636
vCash: 362
Steen has herpes in nhl 12, 13 and 14

ManyIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 05:58 PM
  #3
Bluesman91
Registered User
 
Bluesman91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 9,409
vCash: 500
Oshie literally looks like a baby, Tarasenko looks like he has downs in NHL 13, and Backes' hair is really flat.

Bluesman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 06:07 PM
  #4
Colt 55
RIP Oscar and Jose
 
Colt 55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Eureka
Country: Tuvalu
Posts: 10,737
vCash: 500
Reaves in NHL 13 is just racist.

Colt 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 06:14 PM
  #5
2 Minute Minor
Hi Keeba!
 
2 Minute Minor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Temple, Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 15,026
vCash: 50
Video not working for me.

2 Minute Minor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 06:18 PM
  #6
bleedblue1223
Fire Army
 
bleedblue1223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 32,248
vCash: 50
He's really really black in the game, but good god does he hit hard.

bleedblue1223 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 06:22 PM
  #7
moolah3i4
Long Live The Note.
 
moolah3i4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St. Louis
Country: United States
Posts: 910
vCash: 500
Yea real racist, I never noticed Stewart is he all white on the game?

moolah3i4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 06:26 PM
  #8
BlueDream
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 14,582
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by moolah3i4 View Post
Yea real racist, I never noticed Stewart is he all white on the game?
No he's just tan/in between, he looks pretty accurate.

But even though I can't see the video Reaves is dark as night.

Off topic but the guys on the team need to get Reaves on twitter. I feel like he'd be extremely entertaining.

BlueDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 06:27 PM
  #9
Colt 55
RIP Oscar and Jose
 
Colt 55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Eureka
Country: Tuvalu
Posts: 10,737
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by moolah3i4 View Post
Yea real racist, I never noticed Stewart is he all white on the game?
No. They got stewart pretty much dead on. Which make the Reaves one even more racist

Colt 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 06:28 PM
  #10
Megalodan
Registered Loser
 
Megalodan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Drinkscotch Center
Country: Djibouti
Posts: 975
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyPadre View Post


lol
fixed formatting

Megalodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 06:30 PM
  #11
stlblues9
Registered User
 
stlblues9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,394
vCash: 5762
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyPadre View Post


lol
fixed

stlblues9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 06:31 PM
  #12
stlblues9
Registered User
 
stlblues9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,394
vCash: 5762
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedblue1223 View Post
He's really really black in the game, but good god does he hit hard.
Shoots really hard as well.

stlblues9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 06:31 PM
  #13
Boombox Generation
#LGB
 
Boombox Generation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Country: United States
Posts: 7,276
vCash: 500
EA's NHL games have to be the biggest pieces of garbage I've ever played.

MLB: The Show and the NBA 2K games are how sports games should be made.

EA Sports is a disgrace.

Boombox Generation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 07:03 PM
  #14
bleedblue1223
Fire Army
 
bleedblue1223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 32,248
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeisenBackes View Post
EA's NHL games have to be the biggest pieces of garbage I've ever played.

MLB: The Show and the NBA 2K games are how sports games should be made.

EA Sports is a disgrace.
Fifa and Madden are the standard in sports games, both EA.

bleedblue1223 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 07:25 PM
  #15
Boombox Generation
#LGB
 
Boombox Generation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Country: United States
Posts: 7,276
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedblue1223 View Post
Fifa and Madden are the standard in sports games, both EA.
Fifa I'll give you but even Madden is, meh. Madden is just so insanely popular because it's a football game. Not because it's actually a good game.

Have you played The Show or the NBA 2K's? They're miles ahead of the EA Sports games.

Boombox Generation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 08:23 PM
  #16
The Grouch
Enraged
 
The Grouch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 2,437
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeisenBackes View Post
EA's NHL games have to be the biggest pieces of garbage I've ever played.

MLB: The Show and the NBA 2K games are how sports games should be made.

EA Sports is a disgrace.

Agreed! EA is drowning...

Electronic Arts has been named 'Worst Company' two years in a row.

http://consumerist.com/2013/04/09/ea...year-in-a-row/

The Grouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 09:23 PM
  #17
bleedblue1223
Fire Army
 
bleedblue1223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 32,248
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeisenBackes View Post
Fifa I'll give you but even Madden is, meh. Madden is just so insanely popular because it's a football game. Not because it's actually a good game.

Have you played The Show or the NBA 2K's? They're miles ahead of the EA Sports games.
Yeah. I think people love them not only because they are good, but because they aren't EA and it's nice to have a change every once in awhile.

There isn't much difference in games from year to year, which is why they all seem the same. There isn't much room for improvement anymore.

As far as EA itself, it's clear they've put the bulk of their assets behind Battlefield, which has been a success so far.

bleedblue1223 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 11:22 PM
  #18
SteenMachine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fenton, MO
Country: United States
Posts: 4,954
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedblue1223 View Post
Yeah. I think people love them not only because they are good, but because they aren't EA and it's nice to have a change every once in awhile.

There isn't much difference in games from year to year, which is why they all seem the same. There isn't much room for improvement anymore.

As far as EA itself, it's clear they've put the bulk of their assets behind Battlefield, which has been a success so far.
For like 2 more months and when the holiday surge has died out it'll be another instantly dead multiplayer game.

SteenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 11:23 PM
  #19
2 Minute Minor
Hi Keeba!
 
2 Minute Minor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Temple, Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 15,026
vCash: 50
I don't get why its "racist" if they just screwed up the skin tone for a 4th line player. Probably just didn't get enough attention to detail, but I think there are more probable and more innocent explanations than jumping to "racist".

2 Minute Minor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2013, 01:27 AM
  #20
thedustman
Registered User
 
thedustman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,354
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Minute Minor View Post
I don't get why its "racist" if they just screwed up the skin tone for a 4th line player. Probably just didn't get enough attention to detail, but I think there are more probable and more innocent explanations than jumping to "racist".
i agree. i also agree with one of your posts about not seeing an imminent berglund move, and realize i agree with your posts more than most posts on here

thedustman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2013, 01:41 AM
  #21
Hooliganx3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,879
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedustman View Post
i agree. i also agree with one of your posts about not seeing an imminent berglund move, and realize i agree with your posts more than most posts on here
2MM is a good poster here. It doesn't matter if I agree with him he always has good reasoning behind his posts.

Hooliganx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2013, 02:09 AM
  #22
stlblues9
Registered User
 
stlblues9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,394
vCash: 5762
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeisenBackes View Post
Fifa I'll give you but even Madden is, meh. Madden is just so insanely popular because it's a football game. Not because it's actually a good game.

Have you played The Show or the NBA 2K's? They're miles ahead of the EA Sports games.
I'm not a basketball fan, at all but I love NBA2K12. I really only play the beapro mode because I don't know how to play basketball and it's easier to use one guy than all 5 but I have so much fun with it. Incredible game.

stlblues9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. @2017 All Rights Reserved.