pass the sun tan lotion

Closed Thread

Old
09-30-2003, 03:43 PM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
pass the sun tan lotion

Now that Boynton's signed and Lars Jonsson has been tagged by someone who actually has seen him (eliteprospects) as the best young defenseman in the SEL. I have to tell you if we can just keep Murphy's Law, a couple of knee on knee checks, and the SI cover out of this the Broons have the makings of quite possibly one damn interesting, entertaining, and outstanding goalie/defense assembling. Boynton is already up and running as a guy I want on my team; Jillson is getting it and looks like he can wade in without extra weight on his shoulder the way Nick did; we know Jonsson is no longer a bust and may even get into the Broons top 10 prospects list next year ; Shaone Morrisonn and Milan Jurcina are going to see more ice than the Titanic this year in Providence. Toivonen has everyone thinking we may actually have a legit elite goalie for the first time since Dafoe was here (ok, but he was very good two out of four years- very good) and Raycroft accoriding to a Russ Conway column in which he asked scouts got very positive reports.

And there are other goalies in the system and defenseman who could emerge- such as Makela or Kutlak or Brown....and of course, if he could ever make it back Jonathan Girard has outstanding offensive ability.

Meister would finally see some transition especially with Jonsson, Morrisonn, Jillson and Boynton back on D.

Yesterday I was taking out the winter hats and the heavier fall coats- today, its all sun and games.

Old
09-30-2003, 03:49 PM
neelynugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
Now that Boynton's signed and Lars Jonsson has been tagged by someone who actually has seen him (eliteprospects) as the best young defenseman in the SEL. I have to tell you if we can just keep Murphy's Law, a couple of knee on knee checks, and the SI cover out of this the Broons have the makings of quite possibly one damn interesting, entertaining, and outstanding goalie/defense assembling. Boynton is already up and running as a guy I want on my team; Jillson is getting it and looks like he can wade in without extra weight on his shoulder the way Nick did; we know Jonsson is no longer a bust and may even get into the Broons top 10 prospects list next year ; Shaone Morrisonn and Milan Jurcina are going to see more ice than the Titanic this year in Providence. Toivonen has everyone thinking we may actually have a legit elite goalie for the first time since Dafoe was here (ok, but he was very good two out of four years- very good) and Raycroft accoriding to a Russ Conway column in which he asked scouts got very positive reports.

And there are other goalies in the system and defenseman who could emerge- such as Makela or Kutlak or Brown....and of course, if he could ever make it back Jonathan Girard has outstanding offensive ability.

Meister would finally see some transition especially with Jonsson, Morrisonn, Jillson and Boynton back on D.

Yesterday I was taking out the winter hats and the heavier fall coats- today, its all sun and games.
DKH, it's so bright in here that ya gotta wear shades
and i'm on the girard bandwagon with ya- i hope he makes it back, b/c i loved what he brought to the ice. unreal skater, great vision, very good kid in general. now if only we can find someone to take shields

Old
09-30-2003, 03:51 PM
WBC8

Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Amen brother....That Jonsson thing really made my day today, and then Boynton's signing was the dessert.....If Potvin has a strong showing tonight, LOOK OUT, I may be walking on air tomorrow....

Old
09-30-2003, 04:31 PM
Samsonov14
Best chimp ever

WBC8, walking on air? I can see my house from here!

Old
09-30-2003, 05:30 PM
StickMang

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8
Amen brother....That Jonsson thing really made my day today, and then Boynton's signing was the dessert.....If Potvin has a strong showing tonight, LOOK OUT, I may be walking on air tomorrow....
Well WamBamCam, you'd better start doing your best impersonation of Legolas in Lord of the Rings floating over the ground, 'cause according to the Bruins' site, Felix Potvin helped shut out the Devils tonight.

-Mang

Closed Thread