HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Your Top 20 Kings Prospects

Closed Thread

Old
08-03-2005, 10:17 AM
Fat Elvis

vCash: 500
Vinland, we can't under-rate who we haven't seen or know much about. Are we underrating him when you say "he's a defensive liability"? The dude's a defenseman! He can skate "end to end" against lower competition? Great, you have swayed my vote, he is #2. A defenseman defensive liability that is good against crappy players.

Old
08-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Vinland

This is a player you have never seen and know basically nothing about.

Last edited by Old Hickory: 08-03-2005 at 01:20 PM.
Old
08-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Fat Elvis

Vinland you are absolutly right, but I don't think Fast is being underrated by anyone. Let's see how he does in his first year of college before we get excited about him. He has played against lesser talent and has done well, let's hope he does well against college competition. He has a few years before we'll see him in the organization. I really hope he becomes a great player for us.

Old
08-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Saprykin Fan

hey

I know Faster very very well, i played with him this year, and his skills are just sick, they say he reminds people of my brother with alot more offensive skill, T.J. at one point was 2nd on the team in points overall, he had like 20 points in 21 games off the very start, he played first line powerplay which is amazing on that team, seeing how there was 4 other WHL'ers on the team. He is going to make the NHL i can gurantee that, he is so good, the kodiaks are trying to lure him back, as they feel hes not mature enuf for NCAA, i would rank him around 13 or 14 right now. You guys are going to love Faster, i even tried telling Colorado College to look at him even before the season started in training camp cause i knew he was so good, neone else have ne specific questions on him p.m. and i will be happy to reply.

Old
08-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Fat Elvis

SaprykinFan, if Fast is 13-14, who would you take off the list?

Closed Thread