HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

First Half Player Grades/Ratings

Old
01-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Dirty but Good
but mostly dirty

vCash: 500
First Half Player Grades/Ratings

Last night was game #41 of the season which means the Flyers 2013-14 season is officially half over.

I'm interested to hear how people would grade the Flyers thus far into the year.

I'm doing my on a 10 point scale where anything over 5 is a positive contribution to the team, and anything under 5 is a negative contribution to the team.

Please share yours as well.

Forwards
Couturier - 8.0
Downie - 6.5
Giroux - 8.5 I blame his linemates for his early struggles, not him
Hall - 6.0
Hartnell - 4.0 Numbers are inflated by PP
Lecavalier - 4.5 Not durable, not productive in second quarter, still like him though
Raffl - 7.0 Good two-way forward that really jump-started first line
Read - 6.5
Rinaldo - 4.0
Rosehill - 4.0
Schenn - 4.5 Although I wonder how he'd fair with good wingers
Simmonds - 7.5 Leading goal scorer and always shows up with full effort
Voracek - 5.5 Getting much better but really didn't help the team first quarter

Defense
Coburn - 8.0
Grossmann - 7.0
Gustafsson - 6.0
Meszaros - 3.0
Schenn - 3.5 Getting better but really rough start for him
Streit - 4.0 Love him some games but hate him most games
Timonen - 6.5 Rough first 10-15 games but looks back to his old form

Goalies
Mason - 8.5
Emery - 5.0 I still think his fight vs Holtby helped the team in the long run

Dirty but Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Curufinwe

Rinaldo and Rosehill should be 3 at the highest.

Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Stizzle

I'd put Read much higher. The last 2-3 or so weeks he has been underwhelming. He may have been playing injured during that period. Before that, he was borderline the best forward on the team.

Stizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Appleyard

Here would be mine, a kind of dual rating in a way, crossing over both overall performance and my expectations of them:

Giroux: (8) Bad start, but himself for the last 20+.
Couturier: (8) One or two bad games all year, is IMO one of the best PKer in the league already and causes havoc for top lines.
Read: (7.5) Great all over the ice, in every situation, just solid as hell.
Raffl: (7.5) I thought he could be a good 3rd liner from Allsvenskan exp, but has been great, he does the little things right like Read.
Simmonds: (7) Bad start, but always works hard, heart on sleeve, battles etc, shame his D is so bad.
Downie: (7) Great when he has played, wish he could finish but he was a fab pickup.
Voracek: (7) Bad start, still disappears at times but when he is on he is unplayable.
Hall: (6.5) Can't ask for much more from him tbh.
Schenn: (6) Producing ok, despite being invisible a lot, underrated D IMO, has done a lot of cleanup work for Lecav, Hartnell and Simmer.
Lecavalier: (5.5) Good on PP, can still play, but his D is awful, faceoffs not as advertised and since back from injury he has fell off a cliff.
Hartnell : (4) He looks lost at times, was a shackle on G and V, and is the odd man out in the top 9... sad, as I like him.
Rosehill: (4) He has not been a total disaster, better than expected but still should not play much more than 25 games a year.
Rinaldo: (2) Has been disastrous after encouraging last year. Without him our PK would be top 5 in the league (looking through the numbers maybe 3rd or 4th)... and he played for like 10 games. Complete liability EV so far as well... worst by a mile in every advanced and simple metric. Has the same GA/On as Kimmo... in 3 times less minutes vs the other teams 4th line... WTH!

Coburn: (8) Played great, like he did in 11-12. He looks like a #2 overall and a #1b defensively when he plays like this.
Grossmann: (7) Solid, as always.
Gustafsson: (7) Carried on where he left off... makes hockey look simple, moves puck, cheap etc.
Timonen: (6.5) Great in own zone still, but his O looks forced and hard work unlike usual.
Streit: (5.5-6) As expected tbh... can move a puck, helps on PP and neutral zone, but can get himself into trouble doing too much. I actually think he is 'ok' when in the D zone before the forecheckers, but when chasing the play or getting back later he blows.
Schenn: (4.5) Bad early on, but solid since... he has to play with Mez, so I feel sorry for him as well. Was expecting a lot after last year.
Gill: (4) Little body of work to evaluate... and he was with Mez, but not great... but he is a #7, and that should be expected.
Meszaros: (2) No steaming pile of **** smilie unfortunately.

Mason: (8.5) Insane start, dropped back to earth but has been brilliant overall, even if shaky slightly lately... a .926SV% through his time with us is heavenly.
Emery: (4.5) He blew a lot, but had a few good games as well, his lateral is sooo bad, but he is actually ok at EV when he can set up... but when he has to move (ie PK or breakdown) he gets scored on almost every time.

Appleyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 03:52 PM
jd2210
Registered Non User

Similar to your rating except for the following:
Coburn 5 (have you forgot how absolute trash he was the first 15 games of the year?)
Grossman 8
Mason 9.5 (our MVP almost every game)
Read 7.5 (was one of the few who cared games 10 to 25 of the season)
Viny 6.5 (our best forward the first 10 games)

If you were scoring everyone as of right now I don't think you are too far off, but you didn't allow enough weight to the first quarter IMHO.

jd2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Dirty but Good
but mostly dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd2210 View Post
If you were scoring everyone as of right now I don't think you are too far off, but you didn't allow enough weight to the first quarter IMHO.
Maybe I did. I have been working hard to completely forget about the first quarter lol.

I do think a 5 for Coburn is pretty harsh, I can't remember him being that bad.

Old
01-03-2014, 04:08 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Hartnell is getting a lot of bad grades on here, and I don't necessarily disagree but...

I know nothing about advanced stats, but they get thrown around here a lot to prove that a player is either underrated, overrated, whatever. Now, as I said, I know nothing about advanced stats. I have a general understanding about what they are supposed to measure, but that's about it (and that's only for some). I don't know if high numbers are better or low numbers are better, but Hartnell is way ahead (or way behind, depending on if higher or lower is better) on a lot of CORSI related stuff and he's better than Giroux at G/60.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Appleyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
Hartnell is getting a lot of bad grades on here, and I don't necessarily disagree but...

I know nothing about advanced stats, but they get thrown around here a lot to prove that a player is either underrated, overrated, whatever. Now, as I said, I know nothing about advanced stats. I have a general understanding about what they are supposed to measure, but that's about it (and that's only for some). I don't know if high numbers are better or low numbers are better, but Hartnell is way ahead (or way behind, depending on if higher or lower is better) on a lot of CORSI related stuff and he's better than Giroux at G/60.
He has probably the easiest minutes on the team... (Rinaldo, Schenn and Lecav are maybe the only ones close if QoC and Zone starts are looked at... I personally think zone starts are slightly more important that QoC.) if he did not have a good Corsi he would basically be a corpse... or on a very bad team overall.

He has 61% OZone starts, that is ~top 50 in the NHL.

Old
01-03-2014, 04:21 PM
OrangeJesus

Quote:

I lurk/read a lot on these board for news, updates, and some laughs and see the advanced stats thrown around quite often as well. I am sure there are places where the popular ones have been broken down into simpler terms but is there any way one of you advanced stat guys could give me the "talk to me like I am a 5 year old" version or link to what you think is a good thread where they've been explained?

Thanks in advance!

OrangeJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Appleyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeJesus View Post
I lurk/read a lot on these board for news, updates, and some laughs and see the advanced stats thrown around quite often as well. I am sure there are places where the popular ones have been broken down into simpler terms but is there any way one of you advanced stat guys could give me the "talk to me like I am a 5 year old" version or link to what you think is a good thread where they've been explained?

Thanks in advance!
http://www.behindthenet.ca/howto.php

This IMO is maybe the best advanced stats site... and they have a nice little explanation here as well.

Old
01-03-2014, 04:28 PM
OrangeJesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleyard View Post
http://www.behindthenet.ca/howto.php

This IMO is maybe the best advanced stats site... and they have a nice little explanation here as well.
Appreciate the link, thanks.

OrangeJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 04:36 PM
JVR21
G

Giroux: (8) Playing exactly how he should be as of late, but there's no doubt he started off the year very poorly
Couturier: (8) Fantastic defensively and showing glimpses of his offensive potential
Raffl: (7) Has been awesome on the top line. Didn't do much other than PK earlier in the year
Read: (7) Production tailed off recently, possibly because of injury? He was the sole bright spot of our offense early in the season
Simmonds: (7) Scores the dirty goals. Sometimes shows poor stickhandling and passing
Downie: (7) Very happy to have him instead of Talbot. A grinder who can contibute offensively is great to have.
Voracek: (7) Like Giroux, started off slowly and picked it up in the 2nd quarter. Shows glimpses of brilliances and glimpses of laziness
Hall: (7) Almost an ideal 4th line center
Schenn: (6.5) His stats are surprisingly good. Oftentimes I'll find myself thinking "this guy is supposed to turn into something special?". I want to see more out of him, specifically creating plays and taking control on the ice.
Lecavalier: (5.0) Started off great with a few key one-timers, but my goodness has he tailed off since returning from injury. He's looked awful as of late.
Hartnell : (4.5) We all know the deal with Hartnell. The hartnelldown **** is getting old. He generally produces but he doesn't pass the eye test.
Rosehill: (2.5) He's a fighter. Not much to say here.
Rinaldo: (2.5) I love the whole bowling ball thing, but there's no denying that he's been a liability essentially every time he's been on the ice

Coburn: (7.5) Love his speed. Makes plays. Tends to make risky passes and has had too many crucial turnovers.
Grossmann: (7.5) Just a great defensive defenseman. He was brought in for this and he hasn't disappointed.
Gustafsson: (6) He was okay before his injury. Nothing special, nothing awful.
Timonen: (5.5) Starting to look like an old man. He's slower than previous years and he's made more poor decisions than ever before.
Streit: (5) Finally starting to shoot the puck and contribute offensively as he should. Needs to keep it up.
Schenn: (4) Showed great promise last year, but despite rooting for him and starting off with a bias in his favor, I can't help but see that it doesn't seem like he'll be improving much from here. Slow, and so many boneheaded plays
Gill: (2.5) Hal Gill......what more needs to be said?
Meszaros: (1.5)

Mason: (8.5) A gift from above after the Bryz disaster. Starting off like a potential Vezina winner, still looking good.
Emery: (3.5) He's been terrible this year. Didn't expect this

JVR21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Striiker
Orange and Black

Quote:

I don't care about those kinds of stats, I base my views of players based on how they appear to play and I notice Hartnell making 10 horrible mistakes for every 1 thing he does right. The only thing he's actually good at is standing in front of the net and redirecting pucks, which he hardly ever does anymore. I absolutely hate watching him play because of how obviously he drags down whatever lines he's on. How are you going to produce when you have a player on your line who can barely pass or shoot or even skate. On top of that his decision making is so unbelievably bad. I want him gone so badly, **** the "intangibles" he brings to the team, they're outweighed by how much he hurts the team.

Striiker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 04:51 PM
FlyersFan61290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty but Good View Post
Last night was game #41 of the season which means the Flyers 2013-14 season is officially half over.

I'm interested to hear how people would grade the Flyers thus far into the year.

I'm doing my on a 10 point scale where anything over 5 is a positive contribution to the team, and anything under 5 is a negative contribution to the team.

Please share yours as well.

Forwards
Couturier - 8.0
Downie - 6.5
Giroux - 8.5 I blame his linemates for his early struggles, not him
Hall - 6.0
Hartnell - 4.0 Numbers are inflated by PP
Lecavalier - 4.5 Not durable, not productive in second quarter, still like him though
Raffl - 7.0 Good two-way forward that really jump-started first line
Read - 6.5
Rinaldo - 4.0
Rosehill - 4.0
Schenn - 4.5 Although I wonder how he'd fair with good wingers
Simmonds - 7.5 Leading goal scorer and always shows up with full effort
Voracek - 5.5 Getting much better but really didn't help the team first quarter

Defense
Coburn - 8.0
Grossmann - 7.0
Gustafsson - 6.0
Meszaros - 3.0
Schenn - 3.5 Getting better but really rough start for him
Streit - 4.0 Love him some games but hate him most games
Timonen - 6.5 Rough first 10-15 games but looks back to his old form

Goalies
Mason - 8.5
Emery - 5.0 I still think his fight vs Holtby helped the team in the long run
While I don't really agree with all of your grades I see where you are coming from with all except one. I just don't see how B Schenn had a negative impact on this team through the first half. When the team was struggling terribly early on he was one of the only players producing offensively, in fact he was leading the team for a good while in points. Considering offense was the team's biggest problem this is just mind boggling. I'm not saying he should be an 8 or a 7 or anything like that just that he definitely didn't have a negative impact on the team through the first half.

FlyersFan61290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 05:00 PM
PALE PWNR

Forwards
Couturier - 7
Downie - 5
Giroux - 7.5
Hall - 6
Hartnell - 5
Lecavalier - 6.5
Raffl - 6
Read - 7.5
Rinaldo - 4
Rosehill - 3
Schenn - 7.5
Simmonds - 7
Voracek - 5

Defense
Coburn - 7.5
Grossmann - 6.5
Gustafsson - 4.5
Meszaros - 4
Schenn - 5
Streit - 5.5
Timonen - 5.5

Goalies
Mason - 8.5
Emery - 6

PALE PWNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Striiker
Orange and Black

Forwards

Couturier - 7 He's been good but not great, his defensive play bumps this up for me but his offense has been pretty bad with the exception of that short stretch.

Downie - 6 A pretty solid player who doesn't really do anything especially well except for puck possession.

Giroux - 8.5 Had a tough start that I still 100% believe was because of Hartnell dragging him down. I certainly don't think it's a coincidence that as soon as Raffl was placed on the line that he started producing. He's making up for lost time and I believe he'll end the season >PPG.

Hall - 5 Does his job and nothing else.

Hartnell - 2 Horrible. Hurts far more than he helps.

Lecavalier - 5 Vinny's been good at times but then he's been pretty bad at others, injuries are making it tough to judge.

Raffl - 7.5 Has been awesome considering the expectations for him coming into this season. He does everything OK and nothing bad. I really can't pick one thing I don't like about him, the only problem is he isn't exceptionally skilled.

Read - 6.5 Hasn't had much offense lately with the exception of that short strech where his line was on fire. His defense has also been a bit sketchy at times.

Rinaldo - 3 Pretty useless, he doesn't draw penalties anymore, he doesn't fight, and his famous hits have become pretty rare (which is understandable since he gets a minor for stepping on the ice).

Rosehill - 2 Mostly useless, but what do you expect? A good fighter when needed but other than that he doesn't really help or hurt that much.

Schenn - 6 A lot of people have been really hard on him lately but I'm gonna go ahead and defend him for a minute here. He's not a superstar, that much is clear by now, but I also think he would be playing a lot better if he was being used properly. He's not a player like Giroux who can skate around a bunch of people and make a perfect pass to make a player like Hartnell look decent. He need quality players around him that compliment his play style. Hartnell and Simmonds are not the right fit. I think I've been pretty clear on my views of Hartnell and how much I think he drags down any line he's on, I mean if he can hurt Girouxs production I'm sure he's having an effect on Schenns. Simmonds, while being a ton better than Hartnell, is also not a playmaking winger who's going to help Schenn out a lot. Schenn keeps being called invisible, but wasn't that exactly what everyone was saying about Giroux until Hartnell was taken off his line? I want to see him for an extended period of time as the 1st line LW playing with Giroux and Voracek before I judge him.

Simmonds - 7.5 He was pretty bad in the beginning but now he's coming around quickly and producing.

Voracek - 7.5 This ****er needs to shoot more. He could score 30+ every year if he wouldn't pass so damn much. When you have good speed, great puck possession, great passing, and a pretty good shot there is no excuse for not scoring more.

Defense
Coburn - 7.5 Horrible in the beginning, but he's been really good lately other than his little gift passes to the other team that he has been doing the past few games.

Grossmann - 7.5 Solid defensman who is probably one of the most consistent players on the team.

Gustafsson - 6 He's played well when he's actually used. If he doesn't replace Mez when he's healthy then I'm going to lose my ****.

Meszaros - 1 I'd give him a 0 but he gets an extra point for that spin move against Nashville.

Schenn - 5 He's been really bad at times and then he's be pretty good at others. I think a lot of it has to do with who he's paired with because when he was with Gus he was doing well and now he's doing a lot worse with Mez

Streit - 6 Bad defensively but good offensively, exactly as advertised.

Timonen - 6 Has been very inconsistent, one moment he's doing well and the next he's hooking someone or sitting on them or giving them a hug and taking dumb penalties.

Goalies

Mason - 8 Amazing in the beginning, had a bad stretch in December, back to being great.

Emery - 2 Pretty terrible, it's scary to think that his numbers are being boosted by a few wins against terrible teams and that it actually should look much worse.

Last edited by Striiker: 01-03-2014 at 05:20 PM.
Striiker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 05:27 PM
Dirty but Good
but mostly dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
I just don't see how B Schenn had a negative impact on this team through the first half. When the team was struggling terribly early on he was one of the only players producing offensively, in fact he was leading the team for a good while in points. Considering offense was the team's biggest problem this is just mind boggling. I'm not saying he should be an 8 or a 7 or anything like that just that he definitely didn't have a negative impact on the team through the first half.
B Schenn was a tough one to rate for me and maybe I was kinda hard on him with a 4.5, I'm a little worried I didn't count the first and second quarters equally.

To me he seems to never really be that noticeable. He did well with Vinny early in the year but when he took over the second line center role I really didn't feel like he did enough. In fact that line basically was demoted to the third line with Schenn as the center.

It also always seems to me like whenever the Flyers were stuck in their own defensive zone for a long period of time B Schenn was always on the ice for it. I feel like until the last few games the Schenn centered line didn't do much and would kill the momentum of the team.

Old
01-03-2014, 05:27 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
FAT SLOB

I have Giroux, Couturier, and Mason in the top tier. I think I'll put the Vorasaurus in here too, he's regained his form after a poopy start.

Simmonds is creeping up into Tier 2 (the Extra N Tier) with Grossmann and Coburnn. Schenn by his stats should be here too, so I guess he is, but based on the potential for growth he's showing (mainly, the lack thereof) I'm disappointed. Simmonnds and Coburnn both had horrible starts. Coburnn is doing what he can against very tough competition; I think he's overwhelmed just a bit, but for the last 1.5 months or so he's stayed afloat.

Tier 3 goes to Gus and Downie, who can't be healthy apparently. I have Read and Vinny here too, as well as Luke. This tier should be considered positive overall, but with reservations, be it a stretch of bad play or injuries hampering them/keeping them off the ice. Streit is at the bottom here because of his wild inconsistency. I'm not sure how anyone can make a 150 foot pass look so simple, then utterly fail to keep a slow moving puck in, leading to an odd man rush. But...he's actually producing despite the maddening crap. I guess I'll put Raffl here. Some recent promise, but remains to be seen if it continues.

Tire Fire Tier: Just awful. Rinaldo is king of the tire fire, as one of the worst regular players in the NHL...if not THE worst. Emery is here too, he's just not been reliable at all. Hartnell would be king if he could stay on his feet long enough to shove Rinaldo from his throne. Meszaros is jester of the Tire Fire Court. Adam Hall has dropped off a lot, but he also has crap to play with and he's not the kind of guy who'll run/drive a 4th line all alone.

Timonen Tier: Kimmo Timonen.

01-03-2014, 05:28 PM
ugiswrong

Forwards
Couturier - 7.5
Downie - 2.5
Giroux - 7.5
Hall - 2.5
Hartnell - 2.5
Lecavalier - 2.5
Raffl - 7.5
Read - 5.0
Rinaldo - 0.0
Rosehill - 0.0
Schenn - 5.0
Simmonds - 5.0
Voracek - 5.0

Defense
Coburn - 7.5
Grossmann - 7.5
Gustafsson - 2.5
Meszaros - 0.0
L. Schenn - 2.5
Streit - 2.5
Timonen - 5.0

Goalies
Mason - 10.0
Emery - 2.5

ugiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Flyerss

First Half .Player Grades/Ratings

Forwards

Giroux- 8.5
Voracek - 8.5
Raffl -8.5
Hartnell - 6
Simmonds - 8.5 " he's always trying never give up"
Schenn - 7
Vinny - 7.5
Read - 8.0
Couturier - 8.5
Downie- 7.5
Rinaldo - 3
Hall - 9
Rosehill - 7.0
Vanvelde - 7.5

Defensman

Timonen - 7.5
Coburn - 8.0
Streit - 7.5
Grossmann- 7.75
Schenn - 7.0
Gus - 7.5
Mez - 3
Gill - 6.5

Goalies

Mason - 9
Emery - 6.5

Flyerss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Dirty but Good
but mostly dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyerss View Post
First Half .Player Grades/Ratings

Forwards

Giroux- 8.5
Voracek - 8.5
Raffl -8.5
Hartnell - 6
Simmonds - 8.5 " he's always trying never give up"
Schenn - 7
Vinny - 7.5
Read - 8.0
Couturier - 8.5
Downie- 7.5
Rinaldo - 3
Hall - 9
Rosehill - 7.0
Vanvelde - 7.5

Defensman

Timonen - 7.5
Coburn - 8.0
Streit - 7.5
Grossmann- 7.75
Schenn - 7.0
Gus - 7.5
Mez - 3
Gill - 6.5

Goalies

Mason - 9
Emery - 6.5
Sorry for trying to kill your optimism but a 7+ average for a team with a record of 20-21?

Old
01-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Stizzle

I think a lot of you guys are being a little harsh on Luke Schenn. When paired with Gus, they generally have been good. When he is with Mesz, it is a struggle. But I think we all see how much better Gus is than Mesz. Mesz is an accident waiting to happen.

Stizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 05:51 PM
tuckrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugiswrong View Post
Forwards
Couturier - 7.5
Downie - 2.5
Giroux - 7.5
Hall - 2.5
Hartnell - 2.5
Lecavalier - 2.5
Raffl - 7.5
Read - 5.0
Rinaldo - 0.0
Rosehill - 0.0
Schenn - 5.0
Simmonds - 5.0
Voracek - 5.0

Defense
Coburn - 7.5
Grossmann - 7.5
Gustafsson - 2.5
Meszaros - 0.0
L. Schenn - 2.5
Streit - 2.5
Timonen - 5.0

Goalies
Mason - 10.0
Emery - 2.5
This is about right...You run a tight ship my friend

tuckrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 05:57 PM
mypunkrock

I'm betting dollars to donuts that Vinny should not be playing right now. All of you keep saying that he has played worse since coming back from the injury, but, do not forget - those are also games that fell within his recovery time period in the first place.

He was likely rushed back (two weeks ahead of schedule!) because of other injuries occurring, and because Berube and/or the FO have zero confidence in calling anyone up (VandeVeld the lone exception).

Remember, the mofo is playing with a bad back.

mypunkrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 06:17 PM
BrimFullofAsham45

Since I have nothing better to do, here are my grades, as well as the average of everyone else's. My grades are an average of first and second quarter performances. Overall, besides Giroux, Mason, and Couturier, this team is painfully mediocre.

Giroux - 7.5 - 7.73
Voracek - 6 - 6.34
Raffl - 5.5 - 7.28
Hartnell - 4.5 - 4.26
Lecavalier - 5.5 - 5.18
Simmonds - 6.25 - 6.53
Schenn - 5.25 - 5.80
Couturier - 7.25 - 7.72
Downie - 5.5 - 5.62
Read - 5.75 - 6.36
Hall - 5 - 5.31
Rosehill - 3 - 3.29