HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

SJ GM Wilson Tries To Pull Another Fast One In Remarks About LA Kings’ Dustin Brown

Old
12-28-2013, 12:39 AM
Scottkmlps

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
Dear Tomas Hertl,

I'm sorry that your teammates didn't warn you about how unadvisable it is to skate parallel to your own blue line and make a cute little backhand pass without being aware who is one the ice when you are playing the Los Angeles Kings.

I hope this experience furthered your education.

Sincerely,

Dustin Brown

Scottkmlps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2013, 12:53 AM
Reclamation Project
Technically Missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
Dear Tomas Hertl,

I'm sorry that your teammates didn't warn you about how unadvisable it is to skate parallel to your own blue line and make a cute little backhand pass without being aware who is one the ice when you are playing the Los Angeles Kings.

I hope this experience furthered your education.

Sincerely,

Dustin Brown

Reclamation Project is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Cruel11

Lol he's not gonna apologize, not that he needs to.

Quote:
“It’s unfortunate he got hurt, no doubt about it,” Brown said on Saturday here after the morning skate. “He’s an exciting player. I think it’s unfortunate for not only their team, but the league. There’s been a lot of excitement about him with the way he plays.

“It was one of those accidents on the ice. This is the first I’m hearing about it [Wilson’s comments]. I don’t read articles. I don’t go on Twitter. I have Twitter, but I don’t go on Twitter anymore.”
Apparently the Sharks were trying to paint a certain narrative regarding the Kings and Brown. He received a five-minute major for kneeing and automatic game misconduct.

This might disrupt the Sharks' narrative: It should be noted that Brown made a point of reaching out to forward Jason Pominville of the Wild after his hit knocked Pominville out of the game and lineup in April of last season. He received a two-game suspension, the first of his NHL career.

“I talked to him right after the game,” Brown said. “Not that I meant to elbow him in the head, but I did. With this, we ran into each other and I was actually trying to get out of the way [of Hertl]. It just happened. I don’t really know anyone on the Sharks very well.”
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...#ixzz2ooVJjirv

Cruel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2013, 06:24 PM
Reclamation Project
Technically Missing

Moral of the story: I'm unfollowing him on Twitter.

Reclamation Project is online now   Reply With Quote