HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Cuts

Closed Thread

Old
09-30-2003, 12:24 PM
NYR1084

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to NYR1084
Cuts

Hey

I was wondering when the last of the cuts were going to be made. I know that with the Kilger./Koivu injuries and what not that the schedule of the last cuts may have been changed. Anyone know?

Thanks

Kev

Old
09-30-2003, 12:29 PM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

I beleive it will be after tonight's game. Julien said he wanted his final lineup to play the last 2 exibition games to fine tune everything for the start of the season.

Old
09-30-2003, 02:03 PM
marcel

vCash:
i hope they cut this guy

i was surfin the other boards and look at this story i hope this is a joke...who in the h$ll is gsn?anyway not worth posting but i got a little chuckle out of it ....

as reported by (gsn )

canadians reported to be in talks with french superstar

Canadians are said to be offering Franis Lemieux 550,000 1 year deal but lemieux is said to be asking for a 2 year deal around 1.5 million .
Francis(the stickler) lemieux who club placed 2nd last year toiled in the russian elete league with some impressive stats.Lemieux played in all but 5 of the 77 games, missing all 5 games due to taking a deflected puck in the groin area.When asked about the incident lemieux said "yeah that was pretty nuts"it just something that you have to deal with.Lemieux insists that just because he got hit in the nuts ,that he still won't wear a cup.I played my whole career with out a cup i don't intend on puting on now.In 72 games Lemieux racked up 1 goal and 3 assitst for 4 points."I felt really good last year,and i think my point totals show that".
"When i think of all the great Canadian players that put on a habs jersey i think of ,Terry Ryan,Andre Raciot,Brad Brown.Coach Jullien thinks lemieux will fit in.Any time you can put a guy who had a 4 point season on your team you got to like that,he's certainly is a sniper.
Lemeiux 23 plays center and is 4'10 156 lbs.with my size i create alot of room out front of the net.

Old
09-30-2003, 02:12 PM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel
i was surfin the other boards and look at this story i hope this is a joke...who in the h$ll is gsn?anyway not worth posting but i got a little chuckle out of it ....

as reported by (gsn )

canadians reported to be in talks with french superstar

Canadians are said to be offering Franis Lemieux 550,000 1 year deal but lemieux is said to be asking for a 2 year deal around 1.5 million .
Francis(the stickler) lemieux who club placed 2nd last year toiled in the russian elete league with some impressive stats.Lemieux played in all but 5 of the 77 games, missing all 5 games due to taking a deflected puck in the groin area.When asked about the incident lemieux said "yeah that was pretty nuts"it just something that you have to deal with.Lemieux insists that just because he got hit in the nuts ,that he still won't wear a cup.I played my whole career with out a cup i don't intend on puting on now.In 72 games Lemieux racked up 1 goal and 3 assitst for 4 points."I felt really good last year,and i think my point totals show that".
"When i think of all the great Canadian players that put on a habs jersey i think of ,Terry Ryan,Andre Raciot,Brad Brown.Coach Jullien thinks lemieux will fit in.Any time you can put a guy who had a 4 point season on your team you got to like that,he's certainly is a sniper.
Lemeiux 23 plays center and is 4'10 156 lbs.with my size i create alot of room out front of the net.
Ho-mi-god keep 'em coming, Marcel. Great find. Where did you pick that up? I couldn't stop laughing!!!

If there was a Canadiens board hall of fame, this would go up there.

Old
09-30-2003, 02:15 PM
gohabsgo2010

Send a message via AIM to gohabsgo2010
Good Old Fanhome....

Closed Thread