HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers Claim Heerema and Heins

Closed Thread

Old
09-30-2003, 10:50 PM
Edge

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapa999
I meant less icetime in AHL.
not really a whole lot of prime prospects down there really. lampman and tjutin are about it on defense.

Either way i expect he'll be with the big club as the number 7 because unlike a valued prospect they dont have to worry about having him sit around for 10 games.

Old
10-01-2003, 05:47 AM
kazo

I'm just wondering how two guys just picked up via waivers can be this good. I think you guys are reading way too much into this. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of these players is gone by friday so that Petrovicky can then be protected.

Old
10-01-2003, 05:58 AM
L.I.RangerFan

Rosters are Frozen

The rosters were frozen as of 2pm EST on Tuesday and remain frozen until after the waiver draft. So if all the rumors are true, Petro will still be available to any team during the draft. There was also a post on another board that even though Heerema was eligible for regular waivers he is exempt from the waiver draft. So if that is true, he does not have to be protected in the waiver draft.

Closed Thread