HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Mathieu Dadeneault " up date "

Closed Thread

Old
08-01-2005, 07:49 PM
HabsoluteFate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
Dagenais played junior hockey with Mike Ribeiro and they got great chemistry , Ribs know where to find Dagenais so he can unload his great shot . Thats why his stats look good .
isn't the point to score more goals than the opposition?
Personally i have never minded Dagenais but i wish someone in the organization would force the guy to take power skating.

Old
08-01-2005, 07:52 PM
zetterberg40

Send a message via AIM to zetterberg40
have fun w/ him... by far my most hated redwing because the kid has speed and had skill, hands of stone, more like granite or titanium metal, whichever is very brutal

Old
08-01-2005, 07:53 PM
turnbuckle*

I guess signing Dags to a two-way contract at the minimum isn't the end of the world; at least he'll likely be motivated, but did he work on his skatinmg at all last year? I know he didn't play much. It just doesn't make sense to me to spend $1.5M on Sunny and Dags and cutting Ward.

Closed Thread