HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Preds looking at Matt Moulson

Old
01-02-2014, 10:14 AM
XxPRODxX

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemynephews View Post
Moulson said loves playing for Nolan and wants to sign with Buffalo. The Sabres would be making a huge mistake if they traded him. He is the type of player we need to build around, La Fontaine also wants to keep Miller. I love Moulson and I'm thrilled he is a Sabre, I have always been a big fan of his and watched the Islanders games just to watch him play. I still can't believe he is a Sabre and I'm loving it.
link please

XxPRODxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Rant Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxPRODxX View Post
link please
http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/hoc...t-moulson.html

Moulson has enjoyed his time in Buffalo. He likes the fans. He likes the organization. He likes playing for new president of hockey operations Pat Lafontaine and interim coach Ted Nolan. He likes his leadership role with his young teammates.

"Definitely, I think there is," answered Moulson, when asked if there is a chance he could sign a new deal to stay in Buffalo. "I don't know what they think of me. I love playing for Teddy.

"Like I said before, the organization has treated myself and my family incredibly well. The people of Buffalo are great fans and it has been a lot of fun growing with these guys. From where we were to where we want to be is obviously a process, but I think we've made some huge strides."

Rant Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2014, 12:33 PM
TheyAreGoodScaryGood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike203 View Post
1st in 2015.
This

TheyAreGoodScaryGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2014, 12:49 PM
sabrescupbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreOil View Post
A 1st is all I ask for.
If he's traded he'll bring back more then a 1st. It won't be from Nashville though. I mean if any of this was true, why would they be targeting Moulson and not Vanek? Vanek's a UFA also, has links to Minnesota, and has had chemistry with Pominville.

I still believe if Moulson is traded its going to be to a team Pittsburgh. A team with a chance for the cup, who doesn't covet there late to last first round pick, wants to bolster there top six, and willing to give up youth because they want to win the cup now

sabrescupbound is offline   Reply With Quote